Should we euthanize retarded people?

Should we euthanize retarded people?

yes

yep

But then who would star in all of the movies

yes

Yes. Starting with you.

Does that mean you're going to commit suicide?

If it saves the taxpayers money, yes.

>Should we euthanize retarded people?
Yes, followed by removing their organs to donate to normal people in need of transplants.

stay away from her autism lord.

Should we euthanize shitposters?

Of Course

Not if they are female and sexy!

but what will happen to Sup Forums?

you mean rural and suburban retards?

yes

Only the ugly ones.

Should we euthanize Jewish people?

no retarded sex is one of the bess

so fuck you

Yeah. Except the savants. We still need someone to figure out the three-body problem.

No need to euthanize. Just cut down the nativity rates of the lesser races. If someone has really bad genes, make him sterilized with a financial reward.

Yes

I want Sup Forums shut down

>euthanize retarded people
>Sup Forums traffic slows to zero

Yes

Yes. Their parents suffer, their family overall suffers, they cost money they cannot give back and worst of all if anything should happen to their tutors they'd be quite fucked. Prevent is better than cure.

But if you do that Canadians will just get further away from being relevant in anything..

A girl I know shaved her hair to donate to cancer hospital.

She thought it would make her cool, but now she is ugly as fuck and no one wants her so she tried to kill herself.

Women were a mistake

There would be no more posters for Sup Forums

make me a taco

Then we would have to euthanize most of Africa...
FUCKING RACIST!!!

Euthanize?
Not necessarily.
But no one else should have to pay for anyone else's retard.

If you're going to chain yourself to a life of frustration and misery having to care for a full blown retard, then no one else should have to have their tax money going to support that in regards to meds etc.

That should fall on the parents that decided to keep said retard instead of aborting the fetus at the earliest time retardation is confirmed.
Science is breddy good at determining before birth if autism is a likelihood.

Cilantro, aguacate y salsa güero?

El taco de jalapeno & frijoles

No. Sterilize them if it's genetic, but no reason to kill. If their families can and will take care of them, everything's great. If not, we can spare a bit for a group home. If their parents carry genes, they can be sterilized.

Fuck Hitler for making eugenics unacceptable. It needs to happen.

I love those "make a wish" pic. It's really uplifting to see those stars bring some joy to cancer patients.

Keked and saved

That's the most practical solution, financially speaking.
A bullet/oven is cheaper than welfare/disability checks.

Only if their retardation is genetic and they can't somehow live happy, semi-normal lives.

Gross.

I do wonder, though. Some guy married Gabby Giffords, she got shot and turned into a retard, so is he allowed to fuck her? She consented to marry him, but now she's drooling and confused and doesn't know balls from poker chips, so is it acceptable to put your balls on her chin?

I'd think that he was a pathetic creep if he was moving in on some drooling nincompoop staring confused at a bus station schedule, but it's his wife. I'm surprised no one has ever really asked about this. I mean, dude, your wife's a retard.. you tapping that?

I would obviously never fuck a retard I met as a retard. But if you put in the time and get to that point with a girl who happens to get retarded at some point through no fault of your own, it seems like it'd be socially acceptable to play Hide-the-Aardvark with her and help daddy pop his special pimple in his pants.

Do retards have a lot of kids to begin with? I'm all for it but would the pushback be worth it if these tards are reproducing to begin with. I'd like to see the numbers on that.

Yes, because then I'd finally be allowed to die.

You were not euthanaized yet. you already get the answer

She's braindamaged but not retarded, she can communicate fairly well still

Why not, were already retarding youth people.

*aren't producing

*slow clap*

Yes. I also have a greentext story if anyone's interested. Got a retard in my class this year, fucking disgusting but source of the funniest moments this year.

>pic related

yeah sadly

I am a misanthrope.
A libertarian and Nationalist aswell oddly.

I believe Abortion is murder.
But I hate humanity enough and believe most people make bad parents/don't bring children into strong family units to be okay with it.

Abortion should be allowed and arguably mandatory for defective offspring less the parents are multi millionaires and can afford for its care without ANY help form the state and those offspring should not be allowed to reproduce and serious looking into the parents genes should be done to see if this line has a history of this, if so they should not be allowed to reproduce.

Obviously this opinion is based on how things are currently. Not some fantasy of what should be in place as an end goal.

then Sup Forums will be empty

pay your dets

>faggot implying not paying back the jewish banker is not the ultimate redpill

Absolutely yes

PEPE IS SO CUUUUTE

your digits dont lie

>nobody left on Sup Forums
>lonely

um, no.

Puro Chile? Pinche joto.

Hello my newfriend

>look at banner
>look at post
i think kek is trying to tell us that all retards are just larping

sure, but 90% of /pol would be gone

>Should we euthanize retarded people?>>Anonymous (ID: 2ZZ+XtG3)
>02/02/17(Thu)14:09:34 No.110679269

Nope, just you.

we should euthanize everyone under the IQ of 130 points. I think if humanity actually committed to that goal, we would live in a paradise

No more autistic butthurt jews on Sup Forums to bully then.

Don't bully Gabby please. She may have different view points than you but she's pretty based for being a leftist that got noggin nuked.

@GabbyGiffords Jan 20
His success is now our success. I wish the new President grace, wisdom, and good fortune as he assumes office.

Euthanize retarded people and overly emotional people.

yes

holy shit plebbit get the fuck out REEEEEEEEEEEE

Yes.

The burden on the families is insane.

But then who would be left to post on Sup Forums

100 shekels that the only anons saying 'yes' are Ctr crew trying to give cnn something horrible to say about Sup Forums

big goy

Yes, anitifa and far leftists really should be euthanized for the greater good of the nation and the world, we have enough retards as it is.