Why do Liberals call Conservative Fascists

We don't.

There is a problem in American politics right now. Everyone is thinking in terms of “liberals vs. conservatives.” People think Donald Trump and his supporters are conservatives (spoiler: they're not). People think the folks protesting Trump are liberals (spoiler: they're not).

The divide in American politics is no longer liberal - conservative. That's old school, and it's disappointing that when it changed, so many otherwise intelligent people didn't notice.

Conservatives are not fascists. Ronald Reagan was not a fascist. George HW Bush was not a fascist.

Authoritarians are fascists. The divide in American politics is no longer liberal vs. conservative, it is authoritarian vs. democratic.

Donald Trump is not conservative. He is authoritarian. He is supported by many people who are otherwise liberal but pro-authoritarian. He is opposed by many conservatives who are anti-authoritarian.

Fascism is an authoritarian ideology. Specifically, it is an authoritarian ideology focused on nationalism, veneration of the military, xenophobia, doubletalk, rejection of individualism, categorization of dissent as treason, and rejection of empiricism, reason, and objective fact.

If you're still thinking in terms of liberal/conservative, you're not paying attention.

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2017/02/02/neil-gorsuch-started-fascism-forever-club-in-high-school/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

What does Sup Forums think

>Donald Trump is not conservative. He is authoritarian

I agree

At this point in time, everyone is a fascist to them in some way shape or form.

Their minds have become a tangled mess of convoluted rhetoric where everyone is guilty of something and all people should be ashamed.

Racist doesn't work anymore so now they use fascist.

Some call themselves fascists.

Neil Gorsuch started Fascism Forever Club in high school

nypost.com/2017/02/02/neil-gorsuch-started-fascism-forever-club-in-high-school/

absolutely retarded. Both republicans and democrats are authoritarian, with dems being more-so. No liberatarian ever supports democrats. The support of the 2nd amendment alone is a humongous liberatarian ideal. The people against Trump are more authoritarian than he is

>liberals

There is also a problem with this term. Consider myself as liberal, but I don't care about democracy. I'm liberal and allow people to practice it as long I don't have take part of their communism.

>Donald Trump is authoritarian
I fucking wish. If he was he would finally crack down on the fucking antifa and we'd get another kent state. He's a Capitalist conservative. Even the Motto "Make America Great Again" is conservative. The authoritarians are the ones who call themselves liberals (irony) and want to force everyone to act and behave as they see fit!

Sorry Libcuck but you're wrong.

Trump is the republican house, republican senate controls DC and a republican court.

What does David Brock's roll-of-quarters-sized penis taste like?

>extreme leftists are now "democratic" because people who disagree with them are "fascist"

its the same two forces that pitted the nazis/fascists against the communists. the same forces that caused the French Revolution, the American Revolution/Civil War, the Bolshevik Revolution, etc etc.

"Specifically, it is an authoritarian ideology focused on nationalism, veneration of the military, xenophobia, doubletalk, rejection of individualism, categorization of dissent as treason, and rejection of empiricism, reason, and objective fact." - a true mongoloid
>nationalism
nothing wrong with nationalism.

>veneration of the military
have fun attempting to keep a country together if they disrespect their own military, only a literal retard would be upset with the soldiers defending their country instead of being upset with the regime that ordered them to do "bad thing X"

>xenophobia
trump has shown no signs of xenophobia

>doubletalk
the left is much guiltier of doubletalk than the right is.

>rejection of individualism
the anti-trump protests and antifa protests have one thing in common; they don't care at ALL about the individual. they ONLY care whether or not you support their narrow minded point of view. voting for trump was a vote against hitlary and the establishment - the viable alternative, voting for hillary, would be supporting a politician who ONLY views people as racial sub-groups and divides Americans based on ANYTHING they can (racial division, class division, "education" division, etc.

there was NO viable alternative to voting for trump if you wanted to vote against the system in place. if you want to cry about that simple fact, you shouldn't have supported someone that couldn't even win the democratic primary WITH super delegates (without cheating, that is).

>categorization of dissent as treason
antifa and anti-trump movements are literally assaulting people, lighting fires, and trashing locally owned businesses (that might not have even voted for trump). 99% of the people that are SOOOOOO against trump can't even come up with a reason TO BE AGAINST HIM - they just repeat mainstream media talking points.

>rejection of empiricism, reason, and objective fact
YOUR side is the one saying that feelings matter more than facts

>Fascism- the enforcement or advocacy of strict obedience to authority at the expense of personal freedom.
>at the expense of personal freedom.

you have no idea what the fuck you're mad about and you're using the wrong word. so far trump has done NOTHING to limit personal freedoms. not to mention if you're so god damn butt-hurt about fascism where the fuck were you when obama was doing similar (and worse) shit? probably sucking that diverse cock to make sure your friends know you're not racist.

Why is a serb larping like an american? fuck off its like me larping as a chinaman in communist china

I think you are retarded. both sides have authoritarian tendencies but only one of those is shutting down public discourse and not letting opposing opinions be heard (spoiler: its not trump).

The way you wrote this was so faggy. Fuck I'm embarrassed for you.

>we don't
>we
>implying you're a liberal
but you do slovfag
liberals call conservatives fascists all the time.

"Authoritarian" like a democrat from the 90s, sure.

I was with you until you went anti-trump. His side are the democrats. The regressive left are the authoritarians.

the flag is slovakian.
I just found this response to a question on Quora, wanted to see what Sup Forums has to say about it.

If you're thinking like this, you haven't been paying attention.

right? what a huge fucking shock: some third-world euro-nigger is having third-rate ideas about a first-world country they couldn't even imagine. when you have access to clean drinking water maybe you can weigh in on the future of the civilized society.

even your cuntstitutions preamble is Cuck'd as fuck kiddo:

>"We, the Slovak nation, mindful of the political and cultural heritage of our forebears, and of the centuries of experience from the struggle for national existence
>and our own statehood..."

>"the struggle for national existence ..."

why don't you (OP) keep struggling to become a real nation before papa russia slaps your ass for thinking stupid thoughts again. i'll be back in about 6 hours to read your response... assuming your potato could reconnect to the "internet" that your country must be censoring to make you think some shit that's THAT stupid.