Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums,

I consider myself one of you guys but I've lately experienced a severe need to become a cute futa aka gender dysphoria.

Redpill me on whether I should transition ASAP.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blanchard's_transsexualism_typology#Autogynephilia_and_autoandrophilia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Don't be or become a fag
It's gay as fuck

Hang yourself fag

You're too old and the meds will fuck your brain up regardless of if they also work for their intended purpose.

Just find a nice dominant boyfriend and live your life normally.

You can make mad money as a trap.

Depends on how old you are if youre close to 20 DONT FUCKIN DO IT youll be fuckin nasty if you need to just be gay with a dom boyfriend

The downside is that you have to fuck a lot of ugly, old and rich dudes.

I prefer women

I'm young skinny and good looking. Also a fag. I would let rich old guys do anything to me. Where do I look?

You are weak. Do as you wish, but don't expect mercy when the day of the rope comes.

OP is gay

Then you might have autogynephilia

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blanchard's_transsexualism_typology#Autogynephilia_and_autoandrophilia

So how do you cure that

>inb4 kill self

You will regret and will have to live with that all your life.

This is a long ass time, you were lucky enough to be born normal, don't waste that chance.

chaturbate scenes. make a twitter, insta, chaturbate with a unique name and lots of slutty pics. Whore yourself out online with sultry poses and cam shows and you may get paid offers

>mfw in a few decades there will be shemale grannies
>mfw some kids great aunts will have dicks

post butt

That's a nice cute cat

You should transition into a corpse, degenerate

By transitioning you're projecting your mental illness onto others for the sake of your own desires.

haha wtf that merchant in the corner

>becone a cute futa

Literally impossible just give up, science isn't there yet.

Maybe one day, though.