Schwarzenegger To Trump: You Care About ‘Apprentice’ Ratings So Much? Let’s Switch Jobs

“hey Donald, I have a great idea. Why don’t we switch jobs? You take over T.V. because you’re such an expert in ratings, and I take over your job and people can finally sleep comfortably again, hmm?”

trofire.com/2017/02/02/arnold-schwarzenegger-offers-switch-jobs-trump-can-ratings-king-americans-can-sleep-night/

youtube.com/watch?v=UhErOk542UQ

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nek uzelf

jij eerst kanker fag

vrouwen eerst

>vrouwen eerst
wow, rude.

Wasn't Arnold a shitty governor tho?

roasted

Consider suicide you fucking shill piece of shit. Get a real job you limp wristed propaganda pushing bitch

I thought this guy was a republican for fucks sake, why does he always attack Trump?

Ya not like this shit is done for rating amirite? Fuck me, how are some cunts so fuckin dumb?

idk you would have to ask the califags

>Sydney has a degree in English Literature from the University of West Florida

Die.

lol butthurt

Because repubs arent a monolith, family

I hope you are american and in antifa so i can smash your skull in the coming civil war

>straya
ozzyrat disregarded

God-awful.

>Internet toughguy
Aye lass

Yes, very shitty. I unfortunately voted for him twice. Better than Grey Davis tho.

fking degenerate cunt, this fker has fkd lots of pizzas

Always a contest between a douche and a turd in the end isnt it.

>opposite opinion in my safe space

SHILL! SHILL! SHILL!

Does this mean Blackenegger gets to fuck Melania? And Trump is stuck with troll?

Ask him on Twitter to find out.

Didn't Donald call Arnold a friend of his not long ago?

>tfw not enough melania to go around
fuck

>implying NBC isn't going down the shitter

Jealousy doesn't suit Mr. Schwarzenegger.

This is one those shill threads

refer to

CTR GO HOME

>sweden

Ignored

>in the coming civil war
>coming
it has already begun, mate. You'd have to leave your mothers basement in order to know, I'm afraid.

Godspeed and all.

10/10 considering he had California to work with. But mediocre going by standard measurement

>fking degenerate cunt, this fker has fkd lots of pizzas
dude wat

He believes the fabricated pedophile ring theories crafted to spread among the alt right to make them look unhinged and gullible

The ahhhhnald swap jobs? Yes please

>Austrian
>trying to grab power

Take note of these betrayers. Whatever they were before, they are nothing now in the face of justice.

These kike owned puppets will do everything they can to get Trump out of office and it will take every ounce of meme magic for victory.

Savage!

Isn't this just a bit of friendly banter?
Why are people taking this so seriously?

Because this is Sup Forums , and we have nothing better to do with our lives.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Yeah, idk but its making this thread worth while desu...i love the irony though.
>Everyone else but me needs to grow a pair and get thicker skin

And then the moment anyone says anything that isnt
>kill the joos
polacks start chimping out

Yeah, Arnold is a meme master and this is how he plays jokes.

First off, what did you expect when you voted for this loser? Secondly, how does a leaf vote in the US?

There were no opinions expressed in OP's post, only arrogance and a "gotch'ya" attitude towards our individual and diverse political opinions.
We know who's a shill and who isn't.

This nigger gets it

This is just dumb.
Arnold is a failed politician and he failed to be a good TV show host.

If Arnold was a really good politician then he could make jokes about how Trump should switch places with him, if he is so interested in The Apprentice ratings.
Truth is that Trump is doing great as a president. He is more effective than Arnold could ever be.
Schwarzenigger has no leg to stand on.
He is also a republican and an entertainer, if he was the president he would be called a nazi and people would make jokes Idiocracy. He should just shut up.

Arnold plays jokes like this. Watch some of his interviews and such. He's totally on team Trump.

I am disappointed that Trump didn't bant back about the 61st Amendment.

Then fucking leave you Jewish shill kike

Thats really interesting user, feel free to tell us another story

Thank you for reminding me I have to brush my teeth.

ayy

Arnie should stick to action movies, politics aren't his thing

Swap jobs? Why? So Arnie can fuck that up to?

This is just Arnie bantz. Kinda awkward but eh. He's poking fun both at Trump and himself for being a terrible TV host.

>Implying trump is any different
I think were past having to be qualified for a job user, folow your dreams.

read the thread bruv

ahnald was never republican

I beg to differ
Trump has been amazing so far

from what i heard, since he had california to work with he did great by that standard, but was reasonable at best if we're going by the standards of governing

Hisssssssssss

> blackberry and african sub Saharan jewelry
are you sure you are not nigger?

Literally Schwarzenigger

my based countryman

Gas yourself kike

Without a shred of falsehood, I must admit to being a patron of Emperor Trump in year bygone. 'Tis truly a cause of great hilarity to witness his descent into madness and incompetence, but to speak God's truth it is imperative we keep this foul scallywag's hands off of the machinations of doom.

>volkitsch aryan president instead of a fat fuck NY shyster yuppie
I wouldnt mind tbqh

if this happens the film Demolition Man was written by a prophet.

The left trying to get an illegal candidate in office... Nothing new.

Based doesn't mean "saying the same stuff as MSM in order to support status quo".

What level caste are you? low low.

Schwarzenegger is the reason why California will remain Democrat forever.

He endorsed a prop that removed the 2 party system in California which is why this year, only Democrats competed against each other for seats.

Whoever you voted for, was part of the same party with the same agenda just a different name.

He doesn't know how to do bantz.

Did you read the news, when Trump mentioned about how Arnold sucks at hosting the Apprentice, the press said Arnold had to summon a team of advisors to figure out how to respond.

People who are good banters can bant naturally without needing 12 other people to help you figure out what to say.

i was confused there for a second. your brain connect anti trump sentiment directly to MSM?

you really eat his shit up, don't you? you truly belive that the media is the reason nobody likes trump huh.

I love arnold. He's a personal hero of mine. It sucks watching your two favorites fight.

>t. butthurt perma virgin NEET CREW CTR cuck shill
Stay mad, faggot. YOU LOST. WE WON.

S A G E
A
G
E

Fuck off then kike, i have crops to harvest

Schwarzenegger 2020 - Come with him if you want to live!

Arnold can't be president for the same reason Ted Cruz can't be president.

>all these trumpkin cucks

where'd he get that idea, after all trump is barreling through with his agenda even as the polls scream he's super unpopular.

DAAAANAHLD

Why doesn't this nigger do the work himself?

>swap jobs please lolol

trumptards on suicide watch.
trump won't even finish his mandate. Just you wait and see murica

>0707070
checked

Fuck that roid mongoloid. Arnold fucked california worse than gray davis did. Keep him the fuck out of any other office.