How much related are ethnicity and nation?

How much related are ethnicity and nation?
If a black dude is born in Croatia, learns Croatian, grows up and assimilates in Croatian culture, would you consider him Croat?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_ethnicity
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
youtube.com/watch?v=4ZLGQAVSkPo
youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4
youtube.com/watch?v=v8JFywzhRzE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no, he is a nigger who does not belong on this continent

ethnicity is the only foundation for a nation.
>but muh values
>but muh culture
>but muh language
no, fuck off. your nation is determined by the nation of your parents. when in doubt, it's the nation of your father. that's the end of it.

But most niggers dont have fathers to tell.

Depends on the country. In the case of homogeneous states like Croatia or Japan he will always be considered an outsider.

Yes, those are my thoughts as well.

You can't be Japanese based on just because you happened to be born in Japan and watching animu.

I don't understand the scenario. Is Croatia not a nigger country? I thought it was.

I'd consider him a black Croat.
He is not a real Croatian but he is a Croatian.

Look at blacks in United States.

Even the most intelligent and successful ones still complain that they feel they are being discriminated against, that they have experienced racism throughout their entire lives.

That should tell you something. You can't have a multicultural nation. The only reason USA was so successful was because the vast majority of its people came from Europe and looked alike, even then the language and cultural differences caused trouble for more than a century.

Compared to whitey with thousands of years of living near or in the land marked off as modern Croatia? No fucking way, not even in ten generations.

Send all black qts to the Netherlands please, thanks.

humans in general are very good at adapting.

yes, you CAN put one nigger in Croatia and expect him to be like the others.

but it changes once they become a sizable population. make 10% of croatia niggers and they develop a subculture. they start acting different, speaking different etc.

Its just biology. the further genetic seperation between the 2 groups the more quickly this will happen.

No I would not.
Natural groups of people are more likely to work together as a group/society.
This is true even if you ignore the racial diferences in behavior IQ etc.
It has been tested, a group of aboriginal australians does better in solving a problem and work together than a mixed group even if the mixed group is more intelligent in average.
Just read some books about mass psychology and how humans behave in groups.
I learned project management and I learned that if you want that your employees hate each other (wich can be positive) you have to make them as diverse as possible.
Why would a company want to do that you may ask:
If I lower the wages or say that i will suspend 20% of my employeesI don´t want them to organize and work together.
I want them to see each other as danger, in that way every one of them will try to do the best (in some cases even blackmailing the coworkers) instead of organizing.

This is coming from a guy who's country just became an Islamic State.

>You.
>Are.
>A.
>Disgusting.
>Chimp-fucking.
>Piece.
>Of.
>Cucked.
>Shit.

You LITERALLY need to be sterilized.

Why send apes to Netherlands, when we can send YOU to Africa?

So Americans are not Americans

their problem, not mine

NO

But that's bullshit and OP is using an extreme case (different race).
You do know the ethnogenesis of Germans right?
There are no pure nations anywhere. Not even Scandinavian nations, which were pretty isolated.

there is no such thing as an "american" ethnicity, and there is no such thing as an american nation.

the united states derive their identity from a 200 year old piece of paper and the ideology enshrined therein. beyond that, there is nothing that actually holds america together as one nation, and you can see it everywhere.

CROATED

No because croats are white and europeans are fucking white. If I would move to China I always would be the white guy. They would never see me as one of them. Sad!

When there are 3 of them it's attraction when 300 it's a problem.

And modern Germans and Germany appeared in 19th century.
Before that you had Bavarians, Saxons and so on, very strong regional identities. Sure "Germans" existed, but there was no real German nation.

NO, we get all the black qts

>, would you consider him Croat?
Of course not.

>there is no such thing as an "american" ethnicity

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_ethnicity

Go back to Afrika, you left 100k years ago you cuck

No

In Western European countries, nothing, but Central European countries are built on etnic or linguistic groups.

>If a black dude is born in Croatia, learns Croatian, grows up and assimilates in Croatian culture, would you consider him Croat?

No.
A dog born in a horse barn is not a horse.

/thread.

I disagree

>If a black dude is born in Croatia, learns Croatian, grows up and assimilates in Croatian culture, would you consider him Croat?
No, he should stop larping as one

I disagree. American whites and blacks have been in the U.S for 400 years, which is long enough to say that we are the natives. That makes us racially white or black but ethnically "American".

FPBP

I'm an ethno nationalist but your comment still managed to be cringy as fuck

>How much related are ethnicity and nation?
Depends on the nation. Brazil? Not that much. Swizerland or Japan? Absolutely critical.

You tend to have weaker cohesion in multiethnic states. But it's still possible. France, for example, is pretty relaxed about race but goes completely culltural nazi about language.

He is not ethnically Croatian, but he is a Croatian citizen.

Of course there can't be black/arab Swedes. There can be black/arab Swedish nationals, but not black true Swedes.

Of course it would be considered Croat

Bump

you got fucking owned

kek

>There are no pure nations anywhere
Actually its people who are mixed not nations. Nations are constructed of people if you would look at your DNA you would see that you have some blood that is usually not associated with Slavs, maybe of people who lived before Slavs even showed up in Balkans. If you would look at most people of your country you would probably find similar results. Therefore Montenegro is the result of people that had lived there and people that came later. It is perfectly reasonable to defend what your nation is currently as did your ancestors.

You all need to understand that homogenous nations are a different kind of breed than USA for example. Very few specimens living in Croatia that are black will not cause the same trouble that they're causing in USA as they won't have the entire system geared towards rewarding them for being niggers, they also won't have an echo box in media such as they have in other liberal countries. They are such a peculiarity that no one gives two fucks about them and they either make it or don't. With that being said they utterly don't belong on eu continent

>Before that you had Bavarians, Saxons and so on, very strong regional identities
Wrong they are probably weakest identities in Europe as evident that Germany still exists and is not split apart.

Nope.

Citizenship is already a fucking meme
Especially dual citizenship

This. Anyone can be an American, Canadian, Brazilian etc. These are merely nationalities. However, English, German, Russian, Japanese, Korean etc. are ethnic groups which are determined solely by genetics. A black person can NEVER be a Croat, in the same way that I, as an Englishman, can NEVER be Japanese. Culture, language and history are irrelevant.

Kill sheboons then

My thoughts as well but try bringing this up with the rest of germany.

They're fucking synonyms, you retard. One's Greek and one's Latin.

>what are native americans
>dumb nigger

In Russia have literally hundreds of different ethnicities from the time of our expansion(different kinds of asians and turks). They were part of Russia for hundreds of years yet NOBODY thinks them as Russian. Our government tries to makes us all be Rossiyane, but nobody uses that aside from politicians.
The only way for them to be seen as Russian - is to mix with us to such an extent, when they become virtually indistinguishable from us.

So i don't see why i would see black/turk/asian dude as Russian, no matter for how long he or his parents lived here.

Absolutely this

Depends on the country, if Ethnic state, most likely no, if immigrant state, all you need is our culture. If you have American culture you're American for example.

>Before that you had Bavarians, Saxons and so on, very strong regional identities.
>very strong regional identities
and they all considered themselves part of the german nation
and they all considered each other part of the german nation
do not confuse nation and state. the german nation precedes the german state by a very long time.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

>Cultural Marxism
lol thats a shit meme

But you can say that about any ethnicity. It had to start somewhere--you could say that there is no such thing as the Russian ethnicity because they're just some ancient slavs crossbred with Vikings.

Admit it, the problem is not just the origin of his parents, but only his race. If an Englishman was born in Croatia and spoke fluent Croatian everybody would consider him a Croat.

He is a citizen of Croatia in the civic and legal sense, and he may have assimilated well into many cultural aspects of the country.

But he is obviously not an ethnic Croatian Slav and never will be.

This.

when its only 1 its not really a problem, having whole fucking pack is a problem

youtube.com/watch?v=4ZLGQAVSkPo

Never heard of Black Croats?

Earl of Grey, nice to have you back.

If a turtle is born in a fish tank, is it a fish?

No one debates that. race is the penultimate determinant. I've met many whites of non Slavic origin like Germans, Austrians, Englishmen who were somehow born and raised in Croatia and I considered them Croatians. Their accent and demeanor was Croatian so that was good enough for me.

He can't be Croat only because I speak japanese and Animu, and get citizenship it doesn't make you
kawaii Japanese.
The same goes for Africa I will never be Ethiopian even if I learn Dindu and eat cow shit.
You need to be white in Europe you just can't say it doesn't matters.

I've had paki, indian, chinese acquaintances, they are relatively normal (yes even the pakis). negroes are a whole different thing, they can't form logical sentences without speaking really slow & loud and don't really seem human to me.

>would you consider him Croat?
no

people who say yes itt are likely non-white in white countries

youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4

Sure, why not, I'm a white guy born in Oz, so I'm Australian.

But the question is are Pakis,Asians,Loos British?

To elaborate, I also met a lot of 'Croatian americans' born and raised in the states to croatian born and raised parents, but those kids didn't speak a word of Croatian. I would tell them that without perfect mastery of Croatian language they are not and never will be considered by me or anyone else, a Croatian. I told them that they are Americans and that they should accept that. Suffice to say I have no Croatian friends in the states. I am a naturalized American citizen with a faint accent and I enjoy telling 'Croatian americans' that I am more American then they can ever hope to be Croatian.

Well that's for Croatia to determine. Personally I think it would take more than one generation.
If a Croatian couple came to England, had kids born and raised in England, said kid would be culturally British and ethnically Croat. Their grandkids assuming a mixed marriage might just about qualify for ethnic 'englishness'

My sister is half serbian, but was born here. I don't consider her to be fully english.

True mostly because no one could tell him apart. And if he did not know his parents neither could he. Well he might notice his beady eyes and perfidiousness.

It says "if you are born in norway but you have dark skin you are not a norwegian"

Sames goes for croatia.

Yes, they can be British (unfortunately) because British is not an ethnic grouping but a political construct. They will not be English in an ethnic sense.

Same here Russian grand kids are lately being considered Latvian in general populace and still some nazis talk about LV pureness. Better white Russians not some shitderms.

No, because humans aren't blind. He will always look different than the local population.

If i man is raised by Gorillas, learns to speak gorillianese, grows up and assimilates into gorilla culture, would you consider him a Gorilla?

>NO, hes a man, AND HES CALLED TARZAN.

Kek. "Muh heritage" Americans are literally the most annoying people in the world. They genuinely think we give a fuck if their great-great-great grandmother was born in Italy or Sweden. You cunts can't have it both ways. You constantly proclaim how Murica is the greatest country in the world, while simultaneously laying claim to a heritage and a culture you know next to nothing about. Disgusting hypocrites.

So be white speak Cocney and eat fish n chips -English.
Be blackie Speak Cockney and eat fish n chips - only British.
youtube.com/watch?v=v8JFywzhRzE

>British is not an ethnic grouping
It kinda is.
Think it as of ethnic grouping for natives of Britain

So a muslim born from Bosnian parents in Norway could be a Norwegian in your eyes?

>How much related are ethnicity and nation?
How much did western society change after women got the right to vote? Society as a whole became more feminine. That is your answer.

Britain cosists of England,Wales,Liverpool,Scotland, Northen Ireland,East London and Swanzee. So no each has its own ethnic groups.

only cuz we're both part of the Greco-Roman culture

back when we weren't it wasn't completely like that

> 6 0 %

Special exceptions can be made for black guys due to sheer patriotism or eccentricity. see Chris Eubank, Ian Wright or Winston McKenzie.

>There are no pure nations anywhere.
It remains the ideal society non the less. You could accept what you have, or you could reach for something better.

Bzdury.

FUCK YEAHHHHH

OK.

No, he doesn't have the genes.

Croatians are of Iranian Egyptian stock, we were always a melanoid tribe

Yet Britain is an location and you can call someone British who is native of Britain even if Scotland and England were two separate countries.

>mfw when "Croatians" with German/Hungarian/Italian last names consider themselves Croatian

Norway gives citizenship to a Somalian is he Norwegian? NO. He's a blackie.

>black
>qt
Pick one

WE

What people need to realize is that people did not just spread out of Africa. Imagine a bunch of different color dots (representing tribes) that grow into circles until they clash into other cirles. The border between the colors represent the borders between nations.

People of different nations have different origin. The world of nations is not a gradient, but a color palette.