Will tonight be Berkeley Round 2?

Will tonight be Berkeley Round 2?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Soros
youtu.be/I9j3YiNa8Tc?t=17
youtube.com/watch?v=YWnHOJc-rfs
youtube.com/watch?v=MBKDF7H4hyo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Gavin fans will be throwing punches, taking names. See you there "anti"fa.

God I hope so, NYPD more likely to bring the JUSTICE than Berkeley Flower Enforcers.

NYPD isn't cuck'd

I doubt the Mayor of Jew York, will let riots happen

I swear, Berkeley is a fucking meme school and always was.

Trump is the Mayor of New York now.

NYPD will be cracking some skulls if they try that shit.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Soros

He graduated from New York University in 2009.
>He graduated from New York University in 2009.

>facebook
>iphone
>sucking the dick of alt right faggots
Poltards in a nutshell

Might be protest but they won't dare try and pull the shit they did in Berkeley

NYPD will shut that shit down before it even starts

>Facebook and iPhone is Sup Forums now
Oh wait, mexico

it's funny that mcinnes is the founder of one of the more notorious leftist-shithole websites of these days - goes to show how it became corrupted

I'll be attending the lecture tonight and I can assure you the NYPD is not going to put up with these faggots. Berkeley is a college town with college town cops. NYC is one of the greatest cities on the planet with some of the most no bullshit cops on the planet.

Bring brass knuckles and Periscope

What is NYU's policy on open carry?

you should know this

Soros paid off the LAPD
Can he pay off the nypd? Everyone has seen what antifa has done and would love to see them get BTFO by police

nogunz

but wait until trump says "yes guns", then you will see exciting stuff

Hopefully

Say what you will about Gavin, but he's not afraid to get physical with these antifa pussies.

youtu.be/I9j3YiNa8Tc?t=17

>that suit

Then he'll make a video on how to stop your baby from rioting

Inb4 30 Sup Forums tough guys critique every frame and call him a pussy

antifa: prepare to get punched and shut down you nazi!! reeeeeeeeeeee

cuckservative: dude I'm not a nazi, I'm a proudboy. fuck nazis!

antifa: *punches anyway*

I know, the punch didn't land very well, but at least he went for it. In another video, Gavin said he got so angry at the "anarchist" protester because he was using a cardboard flagpole to comply with protesting laws in the city. These limp-wristed faggots can't even be an anarchist properly.

I'll be wearing my US made Red Wing boots and carrying my knife. My pistol permit isn't valid in manhattan.

>NY anything
>open carry

nigga in NYC you can't legally carry anything more dangerous than a pen, and even then, they can still charge you if you use it in a defensive way. The only reason they haven't banned fists yet is because they're physically attached to you. This place wants to make you a victim. Source: Brooklyn reporting in.

Kind of excited to see what happens

>Rich schemingist dad on the planet.

Didn't go to an Ivy.

this

I'm not sure about other places but new york police don't have any police brutality standards. If someone is being combative you can beat the fuck out of them until they are out cold.

everyone is out there collecting nice overtime pay, waiting for someone to get uppity

the interesting thing is you can carry around a bow and arrows openly in public because they are considered weapons until you shoot them

HAHAHAHA.

But seriously, they prosecute off duty law enforcment officers from out of state for concealed carry. And having normal magazines.

Antifa are just playing into the Law and Order candidates hands.... Rule of Law not rule of feelings. You lose, everytime you restrict people 1st amendment rights more and more of the country rallies against you. It happened with Reagan it will happen with Antifa. They are only hurting their cause.

ANTIFA = ANTI First Amendment

youtube.com/watch?v=YWnHOJc-rfs

youtube.com/watch?v=MBKDF7H4hyo

History always repeats itself. One of the last things my dad told me before he died like 20 years ago. He was right.

I like that one

Stay safe user kek's blessings

The left is so god damn dumb. Gavin has explicitly disavowed Nazis. He's just an average right wing guy.

This fascist witch hunt is so fucking unhinged it's unbelievable.

Anti-what?
See you there.
My name's Dave.

The commies wouldn't dare

yeah but good luck getting a shot off without someone noticing, or making more than 50 feet away before you get pinched. Its not like you can conceal carry a bow and arrow

Which app is that?

idk I grabbed it from twtiter

Go for their neck, this will fit in your pocket

a good shot can hit center of mass from 50 yards, easy to get some off before they realize where they are coming from if you are hidden

you sound like my friends from the Caribbean, thats their style 100%

They should do this in a state like Florida, the stand your ground laws would allow people to legally shot and kill antifa. Someone please tell them to do that.

my dude if you think you can hide in the West Village in the middle of a protest, you're crazy. Doesn't work like that.

getting roof access is easy enough

Not Gavin McIness! They're just mad that he's the original hipster and now trolls the fuck out of liberals.

More riots in blue states the better desu

Ivy's aren't what they used to be, the elites know that

I'm friends with David Koch's son and he wants to go to fucking duke.

yes, and you'll be spotted quite quickly, they even have cops on the Arch in the park on crowded days

Hit them in the spine. Paralyze them, and then they get to see what our health care system is like.

Haha if im going to be in a street fight, its not win/lose its life or death. Most things can be weapons or crafted into weapons

Guys, things are going our way much faster than I anticipated. Anyone else feeling this giddy excitement? It's like a constant, increasing adrenaline rush. Honest to god, we may have actual unironic RWDS by Spring.

Knees are a good place to go for as well

There is a lot to be said for this mindset

>HURR DURR these assaults will make normies sympathize with us
>We're totally playing the long game, guise!

The "Alt-Right" (whether you choose to identify with that term or not) has gone from being considered a dark, mysterious underground movement to literal punching bags. Most normies didn't give a shit that Milo's speech was shut down, and nearly everyone outside of this board's circles was amused by Richard Spencer getting assaulted. You're getting outmemed and outplayed by the left. You talk shit in here and get hit in real life. When will you stand up for yourselves and push back against these agitators? Tonight at Gavin McGinnes' gig would be the perfect opportunity to blowback some leftists, that is if you're not too busy with your faggy HWNDU shit.

a n t i f a
n i m
t r e
i s n
f i r s t d
a m e n d m e n t
e
n
t

Gavin is 100% uncucked.

He is a generally violent and pro-violence person. He loves fighting and thinks it's a sign of virtue.

This should be pretty funny

>Most normies didn't give a shit that Milo's speech was shut down

Only leftists. And I've seen in comment section all day more and more democrats that are disassociating with them. They keep doubling down and keep losing more and more of their base.

brass knuckles are a terrible weapon. Bring a baton.

>You talk shit in here and get hit in real life.
Maybe they should go to places that are not infested with liberals

I have butterflies in my stomach from excitement waiting for the day antifa comes to Oklahoma

they're never gonna bother entering a "flyover" state

Available at Astor wine and spirits in nyc

You'd think losing the election to the "flyover" states would have activated a few almonds over there

WHAT IS IT CALL WHEN ITS TERRORISM WITH OUT PERSON ON PERSON VIOLENCE

Fuck batons. Bring a decent blade. One good hit under the ribs towards the heart and they're toast. For keks dress in black scruffy hoodies and the like so it looks like they took out one of their own.

gavin may not be more than a contrarian but he's pretty good at calling out the hypocrisy of the left

>Diabetes
>Poor
>Dirty

Mexicans in a nutshell

One is none and two is one OP

It's "alt-right". Thanks.

DON'T GO ARMED SHAREBLUE WANTS US TO BECOME VIOLENT TOO ONLY SHAREBLUE WILL TELL YOU TO GO ARMED DON'T BECOME VIOLENT WE WILL BEAT THESE LEFTISTS WITH PEACE
>DON'T GO ARMED SHAREBLUE WANTS US TO BECOME VIOLENT TOO ONLY SHAREBLUE WILL TELL YOU TO GO ARMED DON'T BECOME VIOLENT WE WILL BEAT THESE LEFTISTS WITH PEACE
DON'T GO ARMED SHAREBLUE WANTS US TO BECOME VIOLENT TOO ONLY SHAREBLUE WILL TELL YOU TO GO ARMED DON'T BECOME VIOLENT WE WILL BEAT THESE LEFTISTS WITH PEACE
>DON'T GO ARMED SHAREBLUE WANTS US TO BECOME VIOLENT TOO ONLY SHAREBLUE WILL TELL YOU TO GO ARMED DON'T BECOME VIOLENT WE WILL BEAT THESE LEFTISTS WITH PEACE

IF YOU GO ARMED YOU ARE FALLING FOR SHARIABLUE'S PLANS DON'T BE VIOLENT
>IF YOU GO ARMED YOU ARE FALLING FOR SHARIABLUE'S PLANS DON'T BE VIOLENT

According to ANTIFA, yes.

Praying to Lord kek that antifa fags get shot

Bring a roll of quarters.

your digits bode well

Don't fight the movement. Join them and escalate their mob as best you can without putting yourself at risk. These commies seem ridiculous and scary to everyone reasonable. If you fight them, they win.

t. Canada

Get the fuck out of here with your knife bullshit, kid. This isn't a video game. Even IF you were trained by the military in hand to hand combat, a knife is the dumbest weapon in a crowd.

All you need is what the cops have: a big heavy wooden stick. I could kneecap and take out 10 antifa weaklings, no problem. I could fracture and shatter hands and wrists and arms. A good enough shot, I could crack a thigh bone.

If you think you're gonna stab someone in the heart, and make it 5 paces before the crowd overwhelms you - you're a child who plays too many video games.

I'm retarded and don't know how Sup Forums works

Depends on how far into the bottle he is.

IF YOU GO ARMED YOURE FALLING FOR SHARIABLUE SHILLING
>IF YOU GO ARMED YOURE FALLING FOR SHARIABLUE SHILLING

De Blasio? He'll be hiding under his desk, pissing his pants. The person that matters is the police chief.

Frogs

always in their spines. try to hit the spine right around the tailbone, that should proper paralyze Antifa scum

>Antifa threatens you because your beliefs don't line up exactly with their own

Remember folks, you have the right to defend yourself

Why the fuck would Soros pay off the LAPD for Berkeley? Do you even know where Berkeley is?

That's a good way to break your hand, dummy.

Better idea - move the target 6 inches to the left, or right, right above the belt. It's called "the kidneys". Hit 'em hard enough, they'll piss blood for a week.

kek shill, confirmed

Don't listen to this anti-fa shill. They want to be able to beat people without consequences. Always arm yourself, but only act in self defense or defense of others.

Gavin is a fucking drunk. His reaction will be based on how far into the bottle of scotch he is at that moment.