WHY AREN'T YOU HITTING ME BACK?

I've noticed a lot of pleading for action from "goncerned right-wingers" who think violent leftist rioters are making us look soft.

This smacks of a concern trolling tactic to get more blood on the streets. Currently leftists are bitch-swinging themselves into jail, and making their cause look awful in the process.

I think the idea was to see mass hysteria on the streets, if only one side is being hysterical it's much easier to round them all up and blacklist them for life.

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-12/anti-trump-us-color-rev
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_eclipse_of_August_21,_2017
youtube.com/watch?v=zW5gklIKcDg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

There was a thread on this last night.

US Gov't designating BLM and Antifa as terrorist organizations would be a huge blunder just yet. In order to drive people away from their ideas and methodology, they still need to be granted the moral high ground, essentially, so they can fuck it up.

You summed it up quite nicely.

I'm glad others noticed. You see it in every thread about the left's violence.

>why aren't we bearing arms
>they're making us look like pussies
>etc etc etc

It wouldn't surprise me if this stuff was going on during Soros's other revolutions. Deliberate provocation via twitter etc.

user quoted Napoleon earlier, in that we shouldn't interrupt an opponent when it is making a mistake.

Sup Forums should go join antifa and fuck up peaceful conservatives. that way the government cracks down on them hardcore.

instead of throwing a punch destroy their entire life and movement

I wish I'd seen the thread. Spotting evolving shill tactics has made Sup Forums pretty interesting, it really keeps you on your toes mentally. Nothing gets in without a thorough vetting.

Go look it up in the archives.

>Soros's other revolutions
which are those?

false-flagging is dangerous, you might end up in jail with a terrorist charge over your head, bro.

but hey, great idea -you first.

>trying to outwit a bunch of paranoid schizophrenic conspiracy nuts

Precisely this.
>"Why aren't you doing anything about it? Where are the RWDS??"
We have control of the national military, intelligence sector, and law enforcement. Most state and local cops voted for Trump. The best thing we can do with our enemies making such a colossal mistake is defend ourselves, and let them shit all over their own turf unimpeded. They will eventually push anyone not crazy away from them, and no one will bat an eye when they're rounded up in vans and hauled off like garbage.

This has already started--the portland antifa video shows elderly people applauding, and giving the riot armored cops thumbs ups, and thanking them for smashing antifa skulls on the pavement.

My knowledge is limited but here's a pasta and a link for further reading.

-funded dissident movements in Apartheid South Africa
-supported Occupy Wall Street via Adbusters
-supported tons of Anti-Bush groups
-supported Obama's re-election
-backed left wing politics in Belarus
-backed current Ukrainian government and Maidan square protests
-supported Kosovo's independence from Serbia
-called on Europe to strengthen sanctions against Russia
-called for Europe to financially bail out Ukraine
-called on Europe to borrow money in order to pay for EU Migrant Crisis
-Soros is backing Hilary Clinton's campaign
-Soros claimed Viktor Orban's strategy for the EU Migrant Crisis is un-European because "borders are the obstacle"
-Soros funded a booklet for helping migrants into the EU
-Soros previously funded FEMEN until they scheduled a protest in Israel
-Soros funded Black Lives Matter
-Soros funds MoveOn.org
-Soros donated to Kaisch to help split the republicans
-Soros is funding anti-Trump protests
-Soros is funding a new civil disobedience movement called DemocracySpring aimed to bring about a new congress
-Soros was convicted of insider trading
-Soros' OSF gave money to defend Lynne Stewart, a lawyer who provided material support to terrorist conspiracy
-Soros' OSF backed the pro-western revolution in Georgia during the early 2000s

Right? They're just discovering the tin foil. We born to it, molded by it.

-Soros' OSF backed Solidarity Poland which inspired the Arab Springs and helped take Poland out of the Russian sphere of influence
-Soros backs the ACLU (anti LGBT discrimination shit, pro women's rights, pro gay adoption, pro samesex marriage, anti death penalty, anti-minority discrimination, pro abortion/bc, anti prison, anti torture)
-helped cause the SE Asian financial crisis
-supports the Turkish republic of Northern Cyprus
-supports Somaliland
-supports Polisario
-caused Black Wednesday by selling short
-backs the post-election Trump riots/protests
-backing the anti-pipeline protests in Dakota (DAPL)
-pledged 10 million to combat "hate crimes"

zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-12/anti-trump-us-color-rev olution-includes-soros-and-clinton-%E2%80%98purple%E2%80%99-takeover-0

holy shitsickles batmobile tittyfart, the absolute madman.

they aren't hitting back because when the time comes they will be shooting back? duhh

Just a reminder that Soros will die on or around the date of 21 August, exactly 7 months after Trump's first full day in office, which also coincides with a total solar eclipse. Kek be praised! Shadilay.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_eclipse_of_August_21,_2017

This.

The entire purpose of this antifa nonsense is to create the perception of chaos under a Trump admin. It doesn't matter who is doing it, what matters is the overall perception of being 'unsafe' in this 'new America.'

The chaos IS the end goal. Sit tight and protect yourselves, but don't feed it. Let the left gradually grow more and more extreme.

that pic..
>weaken the goverment and build anti-government kind of feelings
that's kinda implying Soros got Trump into office.

really makes my splurgh go splorgh

Don't buy into the hysterics.

All attemtps to agitate, all calls for violent direct action are best regarded as coming from leftist agents provacateur, shills, mob-for-hire, Antifa, SJWs and partisan LEO elements.

We are defeating violent opposition with fucking frog pictures. Do not interrupt your enemy when they are making a mistake. Hold the line, do not be seduced by calls for violence.

And sage these "guys lets kick antifa butts" threads. This is so much more important than exploring your youthful violent impulses and what awaits those Anitfa in prison are the very nazis they want so badly to fight with.

Don't you want them to get their wish? Isn't it cruel to deny Antifa a date with destiny? They have been looking for nazis high and low and attacking whatever they find. Let's put them where then nazis are, yeah?

Right Wing Safety Squads observe and report. Do not engage. Send Antifa to prison and let the white men there teach them the difference between a nazi and a person who simply disagrees with them.

If we attack first then they are more justified and will grow stronger.if they start killing first then the public , even libs will support mowing them down .

I have an idea! How about going deep, deep undercover? Protest with Antifa. Care about the poor and the disabled. Vote Democrat in the next election.
Profit!

Will there be a dark mass like Gottard?

youtube.com/watch?v=zW5gklIKcDg

Bumping for well supported message.

DO NOT engage.
They are fucking themselves over.

You're right OP.

The more they do this, the more the moderate left is questioning everything. If we keep on coasting like this 2020 is in the bag.

If you hit them, they win :^)

They definitely want retaliation. We are being actively provoked on this very board.
>don't be a pussy
>fight back
>guess your all talk
>where are all those guns

Holstered where they will stay while you fall on your sword.

Yeah, look how the 60's turned out. Those dirty hippies were no match for Nixon. Didn't he end his second term with the highest approvals ever? One of the greatest presidents in US history. And the Vietnam War went on for decades and decades, as I recall.
Let's just sit back and watch the protesters implode!

ok Mr. FBI. Seriously there is no reason to do anything except continue to stand for our beliefs non violently. They are destroying their image and themselves sit back and enjoy

Will you sit and be part of the orchestrated pendulum. Or will you become incomprehensible to the narrative.

What is the least thing the left expects? They want violence in return, so they are justified.

How do you become incomprehensible to them. By congratulating them. By assimilating them as friends.

This is why I like Abraham Lincoln

>uring the US Civil War, hatred became entrenched between the North and South. In one instance, President Abraham Lincoln was criticized for speaking of benevolent treatment for the Southern rebels. The critic reminded Lincoln that there was a war going on, the Confederates were the enemy, and they should be destroyed. But Lincoln wisely responded, “I destroy my enemies when I make them my friends.”

Why should anybody do anything? it's the antifa edgelords who are on the wrong side of the law

ITT: Cucks
Don't target them but if they attack you you have a right to fuck them up.

If they attack you, you're outnumbered 20 to 1. They don't attack people who are in a position to put up a fight.

What are you trying to say? We should fucking hide inside all day? Get a knife, get a gun, and don't let them take you alive.

Not entirely off-topic, has anyone noticed the MSM's referring to these riots as simply "protests"?

They control the media.
> As opposed to the military, executive branch, Senate, Congress, and SCOTUS.
All the more reason to sit tight. ***Push your opponent's weakness and avoid their strength.*** News reports from the street will be highly biased against us.

yea sure thing there schlomo. That way when the news airs at 10 oclock all that's shown is evil right wing Trump supporters committing violence against innocent protestors.
>ain't nobody falling for that shit anymore

Yes, that's the problem with these cucks who think fighting back is a problem. They fail to realize that they will always be demonized by the media no matter what. And even if you don't do anything, the media will try to memoryhole this event from the normies. So why are they okay with getting killed by antifa, why do they hate self-defense.

Hey, you guys are getting the hang of memes after all.

bump

>not realizing that Trump is baiting Antifa/leftists and they're falling right into his hand

Bannon is God, trust in Bannon

No. They have bukkake jizz drinking ceremonies in order to smoke out the undercover people. I cracked at the last minute and fled. Now I live under an assumed identity.

t. former detective

That's my birthday. :D Happy birthday to me!

I was hoping someone would turn up if this thread gained enough steam

The media are desperate for this.

This

Righteous Abe. Think back to your blue pilled days... there's hope for many of them.

Nixon actually DID have high approval ratings, right up until Watergate. And the Veitnam War lasted from 1955 to 1975. So, despite your stupid attempt at sarcasm, you're 100% spot on.

Nice try FBI. Your head is so far up Jewish ass you get to eat your matzo balls predigested.

>I cracked at the last minute

we know you drank communist semen like it was a warm beer you sick fuck

>t. uneducated leftist scum

tell us, why haven't you already killed yourself like you very likely will anyway at some point?

are you just a coward and want someone else to do it for you?

there's beauty in life, don't do it!

HOLY SHIT IS THAT YOU MELANIE WRIGHT?

LEONEL?

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.

So what's your solution to this problem?

>britcuck demoralizer accusing me of being shill

Getting involved in knife crime sounds demoralising.

Thats because the leftists WERE the counter culture. NOW they are the mainstream dogmatic thought.

WE are the counter culture ironically being oppressed for our views. And like the hippy peace loving scum of old, our martyrdom is drawing normie support for our cause. Seriously, there are plenty of people calling out antifas bullshit from last night.

It is legal to stab people in self defense here. I honestly don't get why you're trying to tell us what to do, you clearly have no fucking idea how this country works.

Antifa isn't an organization. They're individuals who recognize each other by their clothing and symbols. Some may know each other, but there's no structure and no hierarchy. And still they're paranoid as fuck about infiltrators.
Want to do damage? Dress up as black bloc members, mingle, isolate one and xxxx him from behind in the xxxxxx when the opportunity arises.

Also,

TRUST IN THIS MAN

BANNON IS A MADMAN AND GENIUS.

There is a reason he has Milo as the face of Breitbart. There is a reason Milo is an "agent provocateur". There is a reason he is as flamboyant as he is.

Just give it time, let Bannon's master plan unfold naturally.

drop pipe bombs in violents crowds, protesters defused

America is currently saving the planet by example. Don't be a pawn numbskull.

Hippies and the "Cultural Revolution" were tools of the Jew to subvert society and poz everything up.

Jews are already in power this time and Antifa is their Frankenstein monster rampaging out of control.

Why do you think Soros and Co were so quick to drop BLM like a sack of shit once the public stopped sympathizing with their chipouts?

The difference here is that Antifa is amorphous and is filled with white college kids with just enough agency to collect and riot at locations on their own vs blacks that needed puppet masters to lead them. The Jews can't control them anywhere near as well as they thought they could.

All the Militant left is going to accomplish after Berkley is make more normies understand the value of law and order enforcement.