Is he the most presidential looking man of all time?

Is he the most presidential looking man of all time?

Trump looks pretty good too

They need to /fa/ their style

Trump sets the precedent for presedents at present.

He looks like a pile of shit, and pence does too. That's why they keep Bannon around, so they can look human in comparison

You are gay

He really reminds me of a modern throwback, if that makes any sense. He's got the height and the broad shoulders that a President should, as well as a unique, identifiable look, with a certain "power" that he carries himself with. Everything about Trump checks the boxes of a timeless President, up there with Roosevelt or Eisenhower or Washington or Lincoln in terms of identifiability. He's for sure up there with Reagan in terms of Presidential appearance, having many of the same traits.

If he wins this culture war, I wouldn't be surprised if he goes down as a Presidential legend and be forever immortalized, probably on our money some day. If he loses this culture war, he'll go down as a Nixon-type, remembered as a villain.

Pence looks a lot more like a Vice President or Congressman than he does a President. If he was a little bit taller, he'd be better off, but that's life.

If they would hire a tailor and wear properly fitting attire they would be handsome af.

Does Trump buy his clothes at thrift stores

yes, Mike Pence does look very presidential. WIll restore dignity to the WHite House once Trump is impeached

If they printed Trump on currency I might actually use cash again.

>what is a trench coat

this guy is not wrong
I don't love Mexico, but Vincente Fox had some nice suits, the French leaders dress like motherfuckers too.
Meanwhile in Canada...

He's just making popular fashion American again.

and again

He makes me hard desu. Nohomo

..and again...

least Prime Ministerial ever?

why does the American cut look not as good?
they all look kind of identical but I would not want to wear the American suit.
how do you explain that?

He's damn inspiring. Giving up a life of leisure and lavishness to guide his homeland back to strength and prosperity. Exerting his will and dominance over the rest of the world. Not knowing if fate will lead him to becoming America's greatest hero or its greatest villain. Yet he advances with a cocky smirk on his face.

>mfw Trump is literally the Nietzschean Overman

>Bashing a good looking fit man over a pile of trash that dresses like a hobo
What is wrong with you? Jealous of Justin Trudeau's Alpha vibes?

The American cut looks like something the CEO wears. The others look like what a fresh out of college hipster would wear to his first big interview.

I think its all in the tapering in the waist. The slimming effect gives a much more stylish look along with the more form fitting pants.

that would be george washington.