Hey Sup Forums...

Hey Sup Forums, is it ever okay to leave your poor elderly parents and move to another state and not tell them and possibly never call them again? I feel like doing that but I know it's morally wrong.

tfw no cow gf

you can still move away and tell them and call them once a week, and visit on holidays you asshole.

Let them die, old people are disgusting.

It's not only moral, it's your duty. It's called defooing.

>get crushed by cow
>die

Instead of that, you should kill yourself so they can go to your funeral.

I don't know
You're still your moms property
Her body her choice
She can still abort you if you leave

>tfw probably going to leave your elderly parents grandchild less before they die because of bitches and whores

/thread

no its not OP.
You should at least call them, come on.
Don't you have any respect for family, I can understand if there is a reason for this, but without further context you sound like an asshole.

Tell them and promise to call regularly, then you can leave

Kill yourself,degenarate fuck

Do you have any more pictures of cute cows ?

How would you feel if you spent your whole life suffering and working hard only to raise your kid and to give him a happy life but then he just disregards you and runs away from you, never to be in contact again?

Don't do it user, you'll regret it, they will be hurt very much. Why would you even feel like doing this?

Why do you want to do that user ?
Also you better answer you fucking faggot.

even if you did they would still love you

knowing that, think about it again

We need more info.
Do you still live with them?
If its about that, and youre already an adult you probably feel suffocated. Their home, their rules and so on. It's understandable but you dont need tomove to another state, just another house.
Then you can visit them twice a month and you will start feeling different about them, I promise.

I guess

This goes on a case by case basis I guess. I don't talk much to my parents but if they need anything important I'm there, and always visit on special holidays.

I have seen parents who did absolutely everything for their children and they turn to be ungrateful fucks that don't even bother to call.

I have seen parents (especially single moms) be absolute shit to their children from day 0 until the day they die, and their kids still take care of them.

If your parents were good with you and you abandon them then you are an absolute degenerate.

If your parents were absolute shit and you abandon them nobody will blame you.

That must smell like shit. Trust me.

Absolutely. It depends on your situation though. Can you give an example of something they have done to cause you to move state?

Dishonorable faggotry OP.

I dont want to judge by the little you said, so you have to give more detail about the whole "push and pull" factors

To start off, I see how you might see they "drag" you down. But if there is anyone you owe anything to and should take care of its your parents.

Your parents had you so you would provide for them when they could no longer provide for themselves. You're they're investment, you should want to stick around

>I have seen parents (especially single moms) be absolute shit to their children from day 0 until the day they die, and their kids still take care of them.

I don't understand this mentality either. I know a woman who cares for her mother but that bitch literally abandoned her to the rest of the family at the age of 2 months. Some people are too nice.

>Sup Forumssters in a nutshell
Leave her user - the free market will sustain her if it's worth it

That's just how American families work, they spread across the country, so you end up in a situation where you have all your siblings and parents living in different states, and when you and your siblings get families of your own then nobody has time for the hold people, except holidays.

Cows are cute.

C U T E

The most fun thing is standing by the fence line and mooing at them until they start mooing back. I really like it in the spring when all the baby calves start being born. They're so playful.

My dad died a couple years ago. I was there for him until the end, waiting with him while he passed and taking care of him the months before, helping him use the bathroom, feeding him, etc.

But my mother will die alone.

It all depends on who your parents are, and who you are. If they're good people, and there's no compelling reason for you to leave (work necessity, children, etc), then don't: you'd regret it until your dying day.

I think you should talk to someone.

If you don't feel loyalty for them, they probably don't deserve better treatment.

I talk to the cows. They're the only creatures that will listen to me.

Your mom doesn't count.

You have no moral obligation to support shit parents. Sometimes you just have to cut them off (gambling addicts).

I guess if you don't feel like you owe them anything. Like if they didn't provide for you. Didn't feed you or provide a stable home. If they are addicted to drugs or alcohol. If they were abusive.

>Be little 8 year old kid
>Find out that your mom is kissing another guy that is not your dad
>Tell your dad
>They divorce, she gets your custody cause muh feelings
>Mom hates you for what you did every single day of her life
>Takes you out of school and sends you to live with her mother, at arrival says "I leave this son of a bitch to you"
>Older cousin finds out and puts you in school, you graduate with honors, your mom doesn't give a shit
>Migrate legally to united states to get a masters degree after years of hard work, get a good job there after
>Get letter from your mom, she says she's sick and needs money, send her money to treatment
>She goes to the Caribbean with that money
>You buy presents for the nice cousin that helped you back then, and his family, send everything in a big package to your mom and ask her to deliver the presents to cousin
>Call mom 5 months after, cousin says he didn't get anything, she claims that the package got lost
>Your aunt says that your mom needs money so she's opening a manufacturing shop with her, ask you for capital to help your mom be a partner
>Aunt and mom scam you again
>Get letter from mom saying that she fucking hates you the most and regrets having you
>Fill papers to bring mom to the united states, she gets the green card, you help her out settle in the country
>She never visits you, doesn't give a fuck about your children, still hates you

To this day this guy I know still loves his mom and does everything for her, even when this is a shortlist of what she has done in 40 years.

No you fucking retard

>Tfw you're a Canadian and can have a 2cute4u cow gf

>My dad died a couple years ago. I was there for him until the end, waiting with him while he passed and taking care of him the months before, helping him use the bathroom, feeding him, etc.

My thoughts are with you.

You should probably tell them. You don't need to listen to what their opinion on the matter is, but you should at least let them know why. Just leave a letter or voice mail or something if you do not want to talk about it.

damn I popped a boner when I saw that knee flexion

t. /fit/

do it

I like the smell of cows, farm, farm life in general

>morally wrong
>ever okay

My parents moved away without telling me, but I suspect that was more of an oversight than out of malice.

Though on the otherhand my mum did traumatise my childhood by telling me everyday that I was going to hell. so who knows.

Parents eh!

They probably can't wait until their stupid shit cunt of a child fucks off.