Number of terrorist attacks/mass shootings committed by refugees so far this year:

>Number of terrorist attacks/mass shootings committed by refugees so far this year:
>0
>Number of terrorist attacks/mass shootings committed by "altright" Sup Forumstards so far this year:
>1

Maybe we should just let the refugees in and deport Sup Forumstards?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YWnHOJc-rfs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>a fucking leaf thinks his opinion matter
BACK
TO
THE
PILE

>American
>faced with facts he doesn't like
>starts screaming about nationality and posting frog pictures

Where have I seen this before...

>Number of times bitten by a crocodile so far this year:
>0
>Number of times bitten by a dog so far this year:
>1

I'm getting a crocodile. Fuck "man's best friend"

Take our refugees we'll take your Sup Forumstards.

Win win, leaf.

/thread

deal
unemployable 16 year old male memers aren't going to be doing much for us anyways besides shooting up some schools.

That analogy doesn't even make sense, do you just blindly upvote anything that confirms the fantasy world you want to live in?
Your mind will never grow that way.

Are poltards working 1 dollar jobs and helping globalist companies, do they have higher crime rate and where the fukc did you get the idea that there have been 0 refugee mass shootings?

That's a turtle you cuck.

You want frog pictures.....
Oh i'll give you frog pictures

>number of shitposts by canadians this year
>infinity

Maybe we should just ban every leaf?

Feels good to not live next to Canada.
Feels bad to live close to Germany thou.

Because my country has not had a refugee mass shooting this year. Or in any of the past years.
Unless all those terrorist attacks have been personally covered up by Trudeau and the mainstream media.

>do poltards they have higher crime rate than refugees
In North America they do.
In Europe they don't.

>That analogy doesn't even make sense

It does. Crocodiles don't bite people because we're smart enough not to let them near us. Muslims failing to blow you up isn't for wont of trying. It's because of the measures in place to prevent them from doing so, i.e. immigration laws.

>deal
>unemployable 16 year old male memers aren't going to be doing much for us anyways besides shooting up some schools.

>implying refugees are productive

This is the year we're taking back the streets.
We've already struck again. You're next, leaf.

We don't let in Jamal and Abed from the IS.
We vet them to only let in women, children, and families. So I assume at least some of those refugees will, you know, get jobs to support their kids or whatever.

>Muslims are crocodiles who will try to suicide bomb you at the first opportunity, their bloodlust only held at bay by ""immigration laws""".
>Sup Forums school shooter stereotypes are man's best friend, he was a good boy he dindu nuffin
Well think however you want I guess. Just don't shoot up you high school tomorrow, you've only got one more day until the weekend.

I heard there's been a few shootings in Syria Somalia Iraq et al, Justin ;^)

>So I assume at least some of those refugees will, you know, get jobs to support their kids or whatever.
Or live off government subsidies as they have a tendency of doing all throughout the West.

Our governments our literally taxing us to replace us and idiots like you are content with it. But hey, at least you're "not racist!" Right?

>0
that's not even true

I'm not comparing Muslims to crocodiles. That is not the point of an analogy.

I could have used an analogy about rain, such as; the reason your carpet doesn't get wet in a storm is not because rain isn't wet, but because you have a roof.

Give it some time. They wake up when it gets warmer.

>this
the disinformation that these vermin actually get jobs is seriously getting on my nerves. All the evidence shows that they are government leeches.

You Drumpfters are all the same. So stuck in a hug box that you cannot see reality for what it is

>No attacks in America
>Sup Forums btfo
>W-what do you mean the migrants are committing mass murder and rape in Europe?

I'm of the complete belief that this "right wing attack" was a false flag.

>SYRIAN REFUGEE SEXUALLY ASSAULTS 14-YEAR-OLD GIRL AT SCHOOL DANCE, VICTIM ENCOURAGED TO ‘SEE IT FROM HIS PERSPECTIVE’
Terror against white Canadians is a daily occurrence. It's a low intensity terror by their own government and the invading non-humans.

We're only discussing first world countries (well, America too I guess).

Okay your post is resting on two premises that aren't true just because you heard them from Sup Forums or your redneck stepdad.

-Social welfare is bad
This is beyond retarded and I'm not even going to address it.

-Canada (or America) is going to let in enough refugees to significantly distort the racial makeup of the country
Our country of 35 million people let in ~10-20k refugees.
I know math probably isn't your strong suit but see if your calculator comes up with white genocide.

>That analogy doesn't even make sense, do you just blindly upvote anything that confirms the fantasy world you want to live in?
>upvote
>upvote
Fuck off leaf

>This is beyond retarded and I'm not even going to address it.
That's because you have no succinct arguments that will sway or intrigue anyone.

>I know math probably isn't your strong suit but see if your calculator comes up with white genocide.
Refugees aren't the only people our nations are letting populate our countries. We're inviting the entire world to come to our lands and we're using tax money to supplement it. Our populations are diminishing and theirs are expanding and you're okay with it because "there are still a lot of white people around right now."

>Maybe we should just let the refugees in and deport Sup Forumstards?

So what, just swap countries?

Cool, after that, you sandniggers can build a wall. As high and impenitrable as you can, thinking you have it all.

We'll have the sandlands instead.
Make sure to build that wall real high, also, no backsies.

Oh sorry, I guess I didn't explain myself enough for your American brain to understand. I was mocking you.

Yeah people are never swayed by reasons for it. I just don't get how you can be proud about spending a trillion dollars blowing up people in countries most Americans have never heard of, yet act indignantly horrified when someone suggests spending even a fraction on that money on food/shelter for nation's working class. The return on investment is far higher (unless you are a friends with a corrupt lobbyist and own stock in some military hardware companies I guess).

>We're inviting the entire world to come to our lands.
Give us your tired, etc.
But really, I don't see why you're so concerned about letting nonwhite people into your country. Everyone is inevitably going to be some mixed race shade of light brown eventually (or Chinese). Letting in refugees will barely influence the process. Keep Amurrica for the whites!!! has never been realistic.

the "alt-right" guy who was a muslim?

also fuck off canistan ruin your own country STFU about mine

>alt right
>responsible for terrorist attacks.
WRONG, it is in fact false flags, and the alt left (((((antifa))))) that are responsible.

You mean the white kid who loved Trump and was mistakenly reported as muslim by Fakex News out of wishful thinking?

Uhh yeah that one...
You should really """"diversify"""" where you get your news from.

>anyone on the altright I don't like is really an antifa in disguise!
I think you'd be friends with some of the other Americans in this thread, I'm seeing some trends regarding your mental faculties.

Why is it that every Canadian that gets famous moves away? I mean, it's a great place...right?

>I just don't get how you can be proud about spending a trillion dollars blowing up people in countries most Americans have never heard of, yet act indignantly horrified when someone suggests spending even a fraction on that money on food/shelter for nation's working class.
I'm not proud of it and I do believe that money can be better spent here on our population.

>Give us your tired
Just because some Jewess wrote a poem that was later inscribed on a plaque and pasted on the Statue of Liberty doesn't make it national dogma.

The reasons you shouldn't indiscriminately allow the world to enter your nation are literally the subject of history. Rome, pre-Colombian Americas, pre-Anglosaxon Britain, Australia, etc. Are you okay with your nation disappearing because your ancestors conquered and carved it out for you? Your delusion that "everyone will be racemixed in the future" is going to turn our once successful nations into Brazils.

>send all brown people to North America and Europe
>deport all white people to Africa

>in less than a week America and Europe will have gone to complete shit
>Africa becomes the most prosperous continent on the planet

Because money?
If some actor starts making bank they are probably going to move to LA. Or singer. Hell even the best hockey players are usually all bought out by American teams.

>The JEWS
okay okay was waiting for that one

Nationalism is a fucking meme though. The world functions slightly differently now than it did before Beowulf was written.

>Your delusion that "everyone will be racemixed in the future"
Science =/= delusion. I know you hate miscegenation because of what your parents told you about the blacks but there is really nothing anyone can do to stop it.

People can (and do) enter America all the time and many of them are (shockingly!) non-white. And no, choosing half a dozen countries to not let brown people in from is not going to have much of an impact.

If a dog bites you it needs to be put down.

Sup Forums is finished

Yeah, I won't try and argue with you because I can see you're already (((convinced))) you're right.

You can keep on believing the "everyone will be the same" race-mixed meme but that won't make it any more scientific fact than a borderless world. People have always had a national tendency and in-group preference is an integral part of the human condition.

Do you realize that your colorless future is the literal antithesis to diversity?

During the last 30 days, there were 159 Islamic attacks in 26 countries, in which 1114 people were killed and 1350 injured.

(PIC RELATED)

I'm not arguing for a borderless world though?

And I know you Americans hate science and reality but it's just a fact that the world will, over the next few hundred years, become more and more race-mixed. It's just something that is going to happen.

>Do you realize that your colorless future is the literal antithesis to diversity?
We'll all be dead before that happens so I don't really give a fuck about ""diversity"" but I'm sure it will still exist in some form for a while (or however long it takes for the human race to become racially and culturally homogenous).

My main argument for you is that banning refugees based on the concept of "securing a future for our white children" or whatever is stupid. Economic, security reasons? Sure. White nationalism? Get your head checked.

>And I know you Americans hate science and reality but it's just a fact that the world will, over the next few hundred years, become more and more race-mixed. It's just something that is going to happen.
No, it's something you think is going to happen on some grand scale because it sounds less confrontational and less arrested to people like you.

Of course there will be race mixed people in the future and yes their population will increase. But you are hoping for a world in which distinct identities are gone in favor of a rootless mixed people as the majority. You are describing a cultureless society. You are hoping for a utopia but you will only find a hell.

So you think that... marrying outside of your race... will lead to a hellscape future without any nations/cultures/white people?
And that THIS is the reason that white countries shouldn't take in immigrants and refugees?

i approve

We'll send you ours, for free.

youtube.com/watch?v=YWnHOJc-rfs
what are you counting as terrorist attacks?

I'm hoping for far more right-wing attacks.

No. I think that intentionally turning ourselves into Brazil for the sake of being "progressive" is not only suicidal for our countries but suicidal for our peoples.

Not before we vet them. You can keep all of the childless men, we'll take the families and cute brown girls.

>turning into Brazil
Literally no one is forcing interracial procreation for the sake of progress...
We both live in countries where you can marry whoever you want last I checked.
And besides, Brazil isn't a shithole because they aren't white enough. It's a shithole because it's fucking Brazil.

The USA will donate our syrians and they can build your wall