youtube.com/watch?v=YWnHOJc-rfs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

TO SEE IF I STILL FEEL

>Montana
>not Norway
I'm a bit surprised.

>Legal immigrants

why is indiana so fulla myanmartians?

>tfw the benefit of being a flyover state is all the Indians that make tip-top-tier food at very low prices

I FOCUS ON THE PAIN

They get help through their anchor babies. You should know, Paco.

I live here and fuck if I know. Don't think I've ever met anyone from Myanmar. Met a fuckton of beaners though

Fuck, we should have taken care of the Mexican problem A LONG TIME AGO.

Why are there so many Chinese people in New York? I would've guessed most Chinese illegals would be in the West Coast.

>Bhutan
woah

>bhutan
quite odd , never met a bhutanese person myself

*legals

>Bhutan
What the fuck?

I was born and raised and currently live in Montana. I'm not surprised at all.

>tfw florida
I love cubans
puetro ricans are the niggish ones

How does Cuban rafts reach Kentucky?

>my state is full of poo

I didn't think there were enough people in Bhutan to invade anyone...

Around where I grew up there were Norwegians everywhere. Could be that they're not 1st generation Americans though.

Maybe 50 years ago

MA fag here fuck Dominicans they're pieces of shit who need to go back

What is the ACTUAL reason there's not a single European country on there? No conspiracy bullshit please.

There are a fair amount of Norwegians here--I'm actually 100% Norwegian myself--but there's a shit ton of Canadians as well.

Aww user, you're not poo.

>all that blue around washington dc.

>that feel when your national IT security is handled by foreigners who cannot poo into the loo.

European countries are not worth emigrating from?

intregration i suppose

There is literally nothing wrong with legal immigrant

see map... IMAGE CORRECTED

that's where you're wrong kiddo

This feels like a game of Russian roulette with all six bullets in the gun.

I knew we had way too many gooks in ny

>tfw Montana is the only civilized state in the union

>Mexicans jump border, coming illegally
>Have their anchor babies here
>Once anchor babies hit 18 they can help their parents gain residency in the US

>Cubans
>Legal
We didn't get to vote for those fucks to come here, the government went full Obama and just said here take them and the kikes in Miami said yes sir thank you for the new tax revenue

OH SAY CAN YOU SEE

if you consider leafs civilized...

>All those Mexicunts
>East coast is full of poo
>Little Sweden (MN) is Somali central
>suddenly Indiana
I didn't think Myanmar even had refugees.

Chinks are good at forging documents for the people they put in shipping crates.
Also
>Commiefornia
>Not the Chinese
I call bullshit on this map, the chinks are sending all their kids over and buying up land so they can move their families there
There are not very many legal mexicants in that state or any other for that matter except for in Tehas and NM

Cubans are shit
The strange thing is that as long as you are with the decent ones(30% of the ones in the country) they're like the top 3% of the best Puerto ricans

>Bhutan

What's going on here?

My great grandfather moved from Norway to Montana.
BHUTANESE PASSPORT

Immigrants aren't refugees

>the government went full Obama
Obama ended the wet foot dry foot policy on his last day in office. They no longer get automatic legal residency just by showing up on our shores.

its true

CT here. Every 7/11 has a fucking Indian running it.

1. There are a hell of a lot more shitskins than there are Europeans
2. In the 80's our government ended the policy of letting whites get first dibs when applying for citizenship so they became just like everyone else wanting to get it. But it gets even better, their annual quotas were also lowered so they could only send fewer people while shitskin nations got their quotas actually raised
There you go, that is fact, no sugar coating, no bias, no spin.
I could give you conspiracy theories as to explain why those things happened and what else has been added to them for a myriad of reasons but these here are indesputable facts

The Emperor will fix all

Not many Puerto Ricans in lake okeechobee friend

>Indiana is full of myanmartians

wat where

Also

>more immigrants come from the immediately adjacent country than overseas countries

duh

Did you take this a pic

Obama has been offloading tens of thousands of "Syrian refugees" on multi please states over the past two years despite literally all but 7 states saying they wanted them and all of them were deposited in states that saif no fucking way.
I wasn't alluding to the wet foot dry foot at all.
It was a nod to that faggot fuck Kennedy granting all those spics our clay despite them not deserving it and getting 0 say in it whatsoever

>Cuban immigrants
>bad

They've witness commie bullshit first hand and escaped from it, they will do everything in their power to stop it from happening again.

It's the next generation of american born Cubans that you have to be worried about, the people who haven't had the first hand experience and a prone to identity politics bullshit.

>Indians
>In Flyover states

You get the point you retarded fuck

>Portuguese man
>Taking pictures of prime Aryan JB ass at an American restaurant in America
I don't think so

>poo in food

>Bhutan

What.

That's not a real place, it is mythological and has always been.

>looks it up
>its real now

WHAT

This timeline is insane. I have to go visit. We will see what type of place this is.

>they will do everything in their power to stop it from happening again.
That's where you're wrong
Those people are all 3rd and 4th generations deep. After their children the descendants have been nothing but leftycucks
There's a reason Miami/Dade went blue for the hilldawg

>tfw live in NYC
>we have 3 fucking Chinatowns
>Little Italy is essentially Chinatown and tourists

Snakes will kill you
Do not go

>Myanmar

JUST

FUCKING CANADIANS

DAY OF THE RAKE CAN'T COME SOON ENOUGH

>Switzerland at almost 30%
wtf? I hate cheese now

>This timeline is insane.

Fun fact, Bhutan specializes in drawing dicks

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phallus_paintings_in_Bhutan

brb moving to romania

I FOCUSED ON THE PAIN

THE ONLY THING THAT'S REAL

Honestly I don't give much of a shit about legal Mexicans. They were conditioned pretty well by oldschool based Catholicism for the most part and they bleach pretty easily.

They aren't Bhutanese. Bhutan is the largest exporter of refugees in the world, they deported 10 to 20% of their population. Illegal immigrants, Muslims, and Nepalis are expelled. The actual Bhutanese people don't leave as Bhutan is the happiest country on Earth. Bhutan is an ethno-religious state that goes as far as having mandatory traditional dress and architecture and charging outsiders $200/day to be there.

THE ONLY THING THAT'S REAL

>BHUTANESE PASSPORT

youtube.com/watch?v=O03TDT6rZBg

youtube.com/watch?v=YWnHOJc-rfs

Legal immigration is fine, we had a plan back when America was great right after McKinley and based Teddy BTFO the Spanish. We can do it even easier now with dna gene editing technology.

That's mostly Germans who want to experience the glory of the greatest neighbour.

meanwhile in 1910

See

>Texas has always had a large mexican population
Fuck yyeah racists btfo

>over 100 years of being the largest immigration demographic
>mexicans still aren't the majority
huh.... really makes you think..

JUST

The sole way to solve such an issue is to utilize mass deportations to your advantage, to round up each and everyone one of these subhumans then forcefully boot them from our country.

That won't happen though. I doubt even Trump shall do so as he's merely another isreali pawn. He even said that there's no need for hate underneath patriotism.

It's sad. It was the white europeans who founded this country and now they're being forcefully exterminated through numbers. I fear for the future; shall we become another brazil or south africa? Time will tell.

God forgive us.

>tfw live in Montana

I will gladly take fucking leaves more than any of the other people's listed on this map. Best state in the union

>Least cucked of the 6 EU founders confirmed once again
feels good desu

no czesc, co tam dżon ;^)

>implying those people are even remotely "Norwegian" blooded today

Of these, Montana gets the most sympathy.

HOW I TRY TO FORGET ABOUT THE PAIN

wouldn't that make a dirty immigrant, though? clearly Romania would refuse you.

can someone change the Canada immigration to China
pretty much the same thing :(

Swiss , just have a bunch of german and italian migrants

but austrians are true crypto cucks who hid behind swedish cucks

Indians that I've interacted with throughout my life have resulted in a net positive for me. You guys are alright in my state.

BTW PA is /beststate/

>turkey
>3.8
Horse shit we have 3 refugees and those are just syrians.

Times has changed, better living conditions over here now

white british male trying to get green card: gotta have job waiting, decent degree, have to wait fucking ages and likely get rejected

uneducated darkskin trying to get into US: Jump the border or become refugee

>legal immigrants
Who cares? Also this chart probably includes (((dreamers))) as "legal" immigrants.

Hahahaha Switzerland is getting BLACKED.

Dobt let them distract you with the migrant bullshit! We still have quite a nigger problem here. We need to get these jiggaboos back to Africa.

That's set to change soon user.

Why would anyone from here want to go to niggerland?