DROPPED

DROPPED

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NmmaU5pL81g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

keep your enemies closer etc

infowars is a psyop

Red Jews are best Jews.

Crazy liberal Jews like Sarah Silverman need to be tied up and have the traitor fucked out from her holes by red Jews.

All memes aside, this is not an issue here. The issue is Alex Jones is not naming the Jew. The globalists he often refers are mostly jews. He keeps ignoring that. Doesnt mean he is good for some early redpilled people. He is still better than MSM or TYT.

Your entire reality is a psyop.

Might as well enjoy it.

This, they are not all liberal commie fucking scum.

Barry Goldwater, the best Republican in history, was a jew. He warned us of the chimera the left would become and how they would use identity politics and we didn't listen

Alt-right are useful idiots for Jews

Dropped.

Fucking crypto kike

fugg :DDD

Alex jones was always /our goy/
He looks so baffled though kek

isn't his wife a jew?

Daily reminder, it makes no sense to hate Jews and love Trump.

Hahahha, nice meme idiot.

"Hurr I bet there is a jew pulling his strings"

>Well, I'll go and find out just to be safe
>youtube.com/watch?v=NmmaU5pL81g

Well, fucking hell Sup Forums...

>mfw can't tell If controlled opposition or not

>he still doesn't get the Jews can go both ways and do

C'man, how long you been here?

no, they are all the same

@110687520
God I hope those unironic NatSoc fags deal with that. I've never seen more here than today.

Uneducated

i for one know for a fact alex jones is the real deal

some people just think that naming the jew isnt that important... his wife is jewish or whatever and he would be taken off air for anti semitism if he named the jew

i dont see the big deal everything he says is positive

But hes pushing anti-merchant agenda
So if anything hes with the less evil jews

We can hate crazy Jews like soros, Silverman and others who flood Jewish friendly nations like America and many European nations with Muslim terrorists.

In fact the red Jews should be mad at the Soros Jews because the soros Jews are the source of all modern anti Semitism with their open borders and degenerate pizza party shit.

and hes right when he says theres catholics and white people who also are in on the evilness

its not only jews

hes right about that shit

Yes this too.

is that a Quiksilver shirt

any1 who calls alex a controlled opposition hasnt been watching alex for too long

hes too consistent for all these years

makes me cringe when they say hurrr he wont mention jews so hes a psy op

Well, considering how Karl Popper was among the enemies/opponents of the Frankfurt School and yet he was also the mentor of George Soros, I don't know who's Jewying who anymore.