Is hate speech cool?

Is hate speech cool?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vq-kJ6Gjzjw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

wtf I love faggots now

It's always been cool nigger, you ever been on Xbox live?

Fucking faggot

If hate speech is cool then you can call me Miles Davis. Also, Adam Sandler is a kike.

I am slow to think the US Government should have a Journalistic standards departmnet, and I think Politicians and Journalists should be adversarial in general, but this is out of control.

Milo, love or hate him, is a well known and very popular pundit. He has countless interviews on BBC, Sky, Fox, and other mainstream corperate media news operations. His interview with Dave Rubin is quite good, as well as many of the British talk shows that are available easily on youtube.

For CNN to "introduce" him to their viewers as a hate speech radical and white nationalist shows either

1) Absolute disregard for facts, and total contempt for research

2) Complete and unmitigated bias that compromises the truth.

Nothing new under the sun for CNN these days, but this is really not ok.

A gay guy who shits on feminists is certainly better than rioting "anti-fascist" terrorists.

The media really should be utterly fucked in the ass if they're caught intentionally lying to and misleading the public in the same way a manufacturer gets pelted with lawsuits for selling a defective product that results in injuries.

>guy declares himself a white nationalist
>gets called a white nationalist
oh wow, media bias

I have full-sleeve tattoos on both arms, my hair is undercut, and I engage in hate speech. I'm as cool as they come.

What has he said exactly that's hateful?

No fuck Milo

Milo explicitly declared that he was not a white nationalist. He had an entire lecture entitled "White Nationalism isn't the Answer"

Hell yeah it is, just watch

CUNT ASS NIGGER FUCK BITCH POOPOO

It's better we never find out what he says, you never know how bad it could be, gotta protest fast

It was a mistake to exclude "hate speech" from being protected by free speech in the first place.

Now, any retard can just cry hate speech whenever there's an opinion they disagree with that they want to suppress

>hurr durr kikes need to be gassed
>durr Hitler was so awesome
>hurr durr does a :nazi salute:

>but guise I'm not a Nazi I swear, Nazism isn't the answer

actions speak louder than words.

Hate speech and free speech cannot coexist. They are oxymorons. That is why there is free speech in America, and you are forced to use peoples "gender pronouns" in Canada. Fucking leafs.

Sick

Why can't I hate? In speech...

youtube.com/watch?v=Vq-kJ6Gjzjw

Milo is not Richard Spencer you retard

I have this bad feeling Milo might get seriously injured or killed this year. If that happens, will it trigger the war?

Can someone tell me what EXACTLY hate speech is?
It seems like almost everything these days is "hate speech" and not "free speech"

jesus that's a good one

Media is considered entertainment or something so they get off Scott free. Would be a shame Muslims were given a reason to bomb them.

Hate speech is speech which attacks a person or group on the basis of attributes such as gender, ethnic origin, religion, race, disability, or sexual orientation.

he never said any of that you are completely making shit up now.

then talking about 'white privilege' is hate speech

That would be really tragic. It might mean that someone might actually remember him in 60 years.

look at milo. look at what he does.

then tell me that "convince colleges that hate speech is cool" doesn't describe him perfectly. that is, depending on your definition of hate speech.
just saying.

No. It used to be though, back when we called it "truth".

Yes.

Niggers !

>is a gay coalburning jew
>literally states on his college lecture tour that white nationalism is not the answer and even claims the alt right has nothing to do with white nationalism
>HE IS TOO THOUGH
Fake news.

>attack
Weasel word spotted.

Anything can be perceived as an "attack" if you're insecure enough.

It doesn't exist..

People do that literally all the time. Openly. Aggressively. And in extremist terms. Against white Christian males. And no one cares. Literally no one on earth is being persevuted worse than Christians and especially whites. But no one gives a fuck. No one defends us. Our socities and cultures are being colonised vandalised and wrecked. And when we try to point it out, the attacks get even worse.

Berkeley is a giant shithole. Their students usually end up in Iran prisons.

yes

Cool so we can stop complaining about white people now, right?

When did this shift happen? I mean it seems 10 years ago the younger generations were for full on free speech with the racist/sexist undertones many shows were taking on. (south park, family guy, etc)

How do these kids not know hate speech IS free speech? The moment you start to make laws against it is when you lose free speech.

You aint a cool kid if you dont do a hate speech

The left has never supported free speech.

You have to read through 75% of the trash CNN article to get to this part. CNN knows the level in which most users stop reading, and they'll know they're only going to read the title and opening paragraph before clicking off of it.

CNN is blatantly endorsing the Communist rallies and the impediment of free speech by pointing out a minority of white supremecists which follow him, and that Milo goes on record for not endorsing.

For his part, Yiannopoulos says he has nothing to do with Spencer or any white nationalists.
"I don't have unsavory opinions about skin color ... what you are seeking to do, by associating me with people who have odious and disgusting opinions, is suggest that I somehow in some way tacitly enable these people," he said. "I don't. F*ck you."
But Oren Segal, director of the Anti-Defamation League's Center on Extremism, believes Yiannopoulos "serves as a gateway" to more dangerous ideas.

We need to create a curated news website to combat the stupid shit that I see posted in the news. Nothing like Breitbart or CNN, but a watchdog that keeps journalists and their networks in check.

It is protected in America. Anything short of calling for violence against a specific person is 100% legal

Sorry you live in leaf land where Trudeau can throw you in jail for offending a snowflake

He's actuallty a black supremacist

even chalk?

The left is honestly trying to ban "gateway ideas" are you shitting me

During the red scare

it's hip, possibly groovy and definitely rad

Why do people here hate Milo just because he is gay?
He made a shit ton of libs buttmad and got them to sperg out in California. This is in the news right now causing normies to become redpilled by realizing that leftists = terrorists. He is contributing much more to society than you neet cucks that shitposts regularly on an anime image board.

>then tell me that "convince colleges that hate speech is cool" doesn't describe him perfectly.
> depending on your definition of hate speech.

did you break a logic gasket?

These guys were liberals

I found that part laughable. Milo backs most of his points up with facts, so yes they're actively stating that Milo's facts contribute to what they're calling, "gateway ideas."

These are the same people who said that Pepe is a symbol of white supremecy and hatred.

yes
>youre attacking me based on my skin color. reducing me to just an object.

It's not hate speech, it's speech they hate.

He is simply calling out SJW/Feminist/Muslims out on their own shit they refuse to own.

Instead of debating and self introspection, they scream and cry

There's no such thing as hate speech. There's just free speech.

The very concept of hate speech was the beginning of the erosion of our freedom.

B..b..but what about protecting minorities?!

Fuck off. The entire point of democracy is that the majority rules.

Hate speech was the first step to losing our freedom.

no you fucking bigots, white people can't be attacked

They pretended to care about it, just like they pretend to care about civil rights when it advances their interest. When it goes against their interests, then they are silent or actively oppose civil rights. The last 8 years have made that abundantly obvious.

White male detected. You can't get a girlfriend so you suck up to the feminists and still can't get laid. Sad.

Why just those categories? Why not political views? Why not height or weight?Why not your food preferences? When does criticism of religion become an "attack" on the believers? What constitutes an "attack"? How is this determined? Who determines it?

Thanks Styx

Well, my white dad was a Vietnam draftee and 60's liberal. Civil rights didn't advance his personal interests.

I voted Obama in '08, and now I'm here because the modern left is thoroughly corrupt and off track. Not to mention this is an (unpopular) white civil rights movement.
Was I pretending to care in 2008 as a Sup Forums poster? My vote wasn't virtue signaling. I wanted an end to neocon rule.

The issue isn't that simple.

On matters like privacy, foreign intervention, executive overreach, extra-judicial executions, etc, the left raised all kinds of hell when Bush was doing it, but was conspicuously silent when Obama followed the same policies.

Some people, such as yourself, have principles, but for the most part people on both sides are more interested in furthering their party than furthering any principles they may have. What should be a matter of philosophy and deeply held beliefs has sunken into the "us vs. them" mentality found in sports.

One of the most shill TV channels here described Milo (which is fucking crazy to me, to see that faggot on fucking TV here in Spain) "Justin Bieber without, neonazi within".

Cuck our shit up.

Well, thank you for the compliment.
I agree with this post.
And your last point is why I enjoy the A-list liberal guests (especially the in-person studio visits) on Tucker Carlson so much, because it uses free speech and debate to bridge the elitist and populist echo chambers.

If you voted for Obama, you wanted high taxes, crushing regulations, very high health ins premiums. You wanted lots more government.

The issue is simple fucktard. You voted for evil

>Be gay faggot who gets BLACKED every night
>the left still calls you a fascist for supporting Trump

The woman on the bottom left looks like Ted Cruz San

Hate speech is not a thing. It doesn't exist.

Literally nothing he has said is hate speech. His speeches in regards to Christianity are fucking retarded, but he has never used hate speech. Fuck off.

i'd prefer people to use hate speech rauther than hide their motives and shit, than u know who u don't like.
at this point i don't like any douche who points out hate speech from their imagined higher morale ground

yea it's pretty cool desu

So free speech is now hate speech?

When did facts equal hate?

Agreed. This is far and beyond what would be a standard adversarial relationship between government and media.

CNN has jumped the shark from blatant propaganda to outright lying through their teeth on a daily basis.

wtf i love nazis now

there is no such fucking thing as hate speech
if you are a soft pussy, the law shouldn't have to punish people for sounds that upset you

Is putting your own interests first "hate speech"?

Can you name one policy Trudeau has enacted that has been in the best interests of Canadian Taxpayers of European descent (the majority of people who pay for Canada)?

Show me exactly where he said he's a white nationalist and i'll eat a bowl of shit.

who are these fucking leafs????

>"serves as a gateway" to more dangerous ideas

Holy fucking hell

CNN went full Orwell

Reminder that there is no provision against "hate speech" in the first amendment. So long as you aren't inciting violence, you can say all the "hateful" things you want and be protected under the law. You won't be free from social consequences, obviously, but there is no "exception" to free speech for "hateful" rhetoric.

>pretend to be gay
>say that you have a fetish for black dicks
>use these two to protect yourself from SJW attacks, despite neither of these things cancelling the fact that you're a fascist

At least you tried Milo

as it should be
one government will ideologically define one set of ideas as "hate speech", and the next another yadada. just fuck off

Goodness gracious now that's one hell of a shitpost. Is that OC? holy shit that's beautiful

Also known as red pills, you know, in line with the war on drugs...

Hate speech isn't even real. Calls for violent action/threats are already illegal.
"Hate speech" is just a label to slap on uttered points of view that you don't want to engage with an argument, typically for the lack of having one. Orwellian PC-Stasi bullshit.

Same with "hate crime", as motivation for a crime or level of hatred is not quantifiable by any standard. Also totally irrelevant, and it has already compromised the concept of equality under the law.
It's worrying how this kind of idiocy has made it into law with so little challenge.