White Genocide

So, let me see if I understand it.

Because birth rates are declining among pure white populations, the proportion of white people to other races and mixed-race people is getting lower over time, and this is being referred to as "white genocide", as it is effectively the reduction/elimination of the white race.

However, this isn't literal "actively being killed" genocide, this is a more subtle dying out gradually over time due to lack of a new generation.

So, the problem is that white women no longer want to have white men's children, at least not to the extent that women of other races want their men's children. You, if you're white, could reverse white genocide by being more attractive to a female of your own race and building a good prosperous home that can support 3+ children, but instead we have a bunch of white men complaining that men of other races are doing better than them at that.

Essentially: they are complaining that their women would rather get knocked up by non-white cocks than by theirs.

I know you like to call people cucks, Sup Forums, but this is one of the most literally cuck things I have ever seen.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heterosis
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dupuytren's_contracture
hemochromatosisdna.com/about-the-disease/viking-ancestry#.WJOU-PNFJqG
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finnish_heritage_disease
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Outbreeding_depression
pastebin.com/tGMEhbhf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/
youtube.com/watch?v=bcKKt8Lvcn4
youtube.com/watch?v=tyhmlS-CMsQ
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Taller and smarter than what?

Hmmm...

Brazil is a nation of mixed race people and it's a disaster.

I don't know, just an image I picked out of a "white genocide" google search.

Hybrid vigor is an observable trait in many species, however: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heterosis

except that the tallest people in the world a white dutch men, nordics and that one tiny area i keep forgetting about somewhere around austria. we fucking tower over anyone. god damn kids age 16 are already 6 foot 1 on average now, and that's including all the shitskin manlets from the middle-east and africa.

Brazil is a disaster because it's Brazil, user.

No, you don't understand it. Lurk moar, I guess

Sure, user, they're tall so they're genetically superior. It's not like they have any genetic diseases, right?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dupuytren's_contracture
hemochromatosisdna.com/about-the-disease/viking-ancestry#.WJOU-PNFJqG
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finnish_heritage_disease

Can you guide my understanding by pointing out some specific points I'm wrong on, user? Is it not the case that white genocide could be reversed if only white men were collectively more appealing as mates to white women, and vice versa?

"Taller and smarter" than standard blacks, not whites, you utter pleb.

Than you, obvious slow manlet.

Sure.
Le white genocide meme came about because of vocal non-whites promoting, calling for, and legislating the reduction/elimination of the "white" population.

the state is promoting that cause they pay single mothers and allow inmigrants and promote hip hop and shit
And yes they are smarter, smarter than the black father

Taller than the white parent and smarter than the black parent, duh!

>study finds

You can fund anyone to come to any conclusion these days

>I know you like to call people cucks, Sup Forums, but this is one of the most literally cuck things I have ever seen.
well half of Sup Forums is probably autistic, so its not like they could really even try to get a wife and children.

You completely misunderstand hybrid vigor, it only applies in cases of rather severe inbreeding. For most humans, race mixing would actually decrease genetic fitness since the high genetic distance between groups involved leads to some level of outbreeding depression.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Outbreeding_depression

get an average white swedish women and a dumb as a rock pigmy
the kid will be taller and smarter than the father but not the mother
got it potato?

Always ask yourself this when you hear of a study

>If the results were reversed, would that study have happened and being published ?

in that case : of course not. so dont trust it

It's propaganda because the stuff about mixed children being taller or smarter is simply not true.

>the problem is that white women no longer want to have white men's children

Unequivocally not true. I hate white genocide as much as the next guy, and think it's a travesty that white birth rates are declining, but it's misleading to pretend that white women, and all women for that matter, absolutely cream themselves over white men.

Someone post those OkCupid stats.

*don't absolutely cream themselves

Yeah the article is omitting that the their are taller and smarter due to the white genes

Adding white to nigger makes a slightly smarter nigger. This is just another Jewish half-truth; they're being completely truthful, but still finding a way to lie with that information because of how it's being presented.

>So, the problem is that white women no longer want to have white men's children, at least not to the extent that women of other races want their men's children. You, if you're white, could reverse white genocide by being more attractive to a female of your own race and building a good prosperous home that can support 3+ children, but instead we have a bunch of white men complaining that men of other races are doing better than them at that.
>implying it's an even playground when the native populations are taxed for the benefit of "minorities" and those in control of information are heavily biased against said natives

So liberals are height shaming now? Heightist assholes!

>So, the problem is that white women no longer want to have white men's children

> Giving a fuck what women want.

Cucks like you are the problem. kys.

There is no white genocide. Its not a genocide. Stop calling it like this. As a slav-jew your trivializing of this words makes me sick. Let's reservere it for actual acts of genocides, okey? White people just don't want to have children and its their goddamn right especially in the age of overpopulation. I personally won't be wasting my short life with raising children. Raising children takes a shitload of effort and the awards are basically 0. In fact its the definiton of being a cuckhold, you are raising new tax payers for the government. Think about it. The costs far out weight any benefit.

It's Sup Forums rationalizing their complete hopelessness with women. That's it. That's all it's ever been.

>Sup Forums
It's a stormtard fear that memed pretty well and then if course the rural and suburban retards thought out was real
Lol stupid pink faggots

Seriously doubt that.
White people are the tallest.
Just ask those midgets from Africa over here.

lol really dude, okcupid is only used by ugly people. attractive white women aren't searching for men online through okcupid, they are using tinder for hookups or fucking people through their social groups. okcupid is for the ugly person that can't get that much attention in real life and is desperate for companionship.

>Picture shows white woman and black man (statistically the least common interracial pairing in the western world)

hmmmmm................................

There's a wealth of statistical evidence to show that white men are the most desirable men in the world.

Wouldn't expect you to care though, seeing as you're American.

It doesn't have to be literal rounding up of whites and exterminating them to be genocide. That extreme doesn't come out of nothing as there are a number of factors that can identify an agenda against an ethnicity besides literal death camps. The current white genocide already qualifies under UN definitions. Look it up.

Enforced "diversity" is really about ousting white people from positions of power.

The constant propaganda from practically all establishment outlets about how evil whites is for the purpose of priming the population to justify injustice against whites.

The constant attack on men and masculinity has made the modern white male an effeminate cuck that is completely unappealing to women. Women naturally will flock to strong, masculine men. They can't find that because white men have been socially engineered to be the disgrace that they are today. Just looking at the bizarre trend of feminists converting to Islam. It goes against everything they claim to stand for but they do it anyways. Basically proof that feminism was always about undermining white men.

Why are 2 million Ukraine refugees ignored while Europe bends over backwards to bring in Arab refugees. They are given resources that belong to native Europeans and literally given pamphlets about how to date white women. Lookup the Kalergi plan. Consider that Angela Merkel received the Kalergi award

>that one tiny area i keep forgetting about somewhere around austria
T-that's us.

How can there be hybrid vigor if there are no meaningfull differences between races?

Race mixing studies
pastebin.com/tGMEhbhf
>Mixedrace children suffer from more health problems
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/

Bunch of more studies showing various different effects race mixing causes.

I think it's largely more that outside of the new-world Europe is the only place receiving significat immigration.

It's not about race mixing per say, it's more that Asian countries will remain 99% Asian, Sub Saharan Africa will remain 99% black African, The gulf states apart from Dubai will remain 99% Arab but Europe will be a shared continent for everyone.

It's not reciprocal.

second post best post

>too bad it didnt work for ireland

>uk

Into the trash bin.

As a supporter of diversity and someone who doesnt want to see diversity die. I am strongly against race mixing.

>being tall is good meme
>less than 2% population of over 6'
>98% of globe is manlets fucking like rabbits

Rofllllllllll

I don't know how often i need to post this shit, but white women are the least likely group to race-mix followed by white men.
If anything we should be shaming those neets with yellow fever who keep making threads about Eurasians being the "white peoples future"

I am 6'1 with an iq in the mid 120s and my neanderthal DNA admixture is higher than 84% of the population.

youtube.com/watch?v=bcKKt8Lvcn4

Really causes a brainwave

>trash
rubbish

> Essentially: they are complaining that their women would rather get knocked up by non-white cocks than by theirs.
Essentially they are poisoned by atrazin, but big business does not give a fuck, because faggots are better buyers. So they only have drawbacks in population numbers and advertise racemixing for white females, who have been left without healthy males. Because they still need your genes. Niggers would not be able to support their economy.

In the end they hope there would be some human-pig haemunculi or artificial vagina, that will close all holes in their global socio-economic structure by being white without father, that died to AIDS and multiple anal ruptures at fag-alphabet pride parade in his 12, after making enormous debts for his genetical descendants.

youtube.com/watch?v=tyhmlS-CMsQ

you're a bluepilled puppet of international jewry. you're such a moron that you wouldlove to watch your country get fucked to death by niggers.

The problem is not that white people do not reproduce, the problem is that every country that receives development aid reproduce in such an extreme degree that it is threatening the ecosystem of our entire planet.

>tfw your entire career is based on beauty and you still throw it away

Thankfully she has a white child for a good A/B test to show the normies why it's wrong.

n-no I'm not

jesus christ, clintwood has some good genes

Yeah, taller and smarter than their nigger father maybe.

Seriously. You can't be for both reducing climate CO2 and importing third world people into the first world.

>white women no longer want to have white men's children

Research the difference between R select and K select breeding. Rats and cockroaches have many offspring and put little to no effort into rearing/nurturing, elephants, whales, whites, have fewer but put more effort into protecting them. The problem is that third worlders still breed like rodents but thanks to white man's technology and charity (agriculture, sanitation, medicine) they don't have the natural culling of their herd that nature intends by way of famine, disease, starvation, and killing each other.

>their women would rather get knocked up by non-white cocks than by theirs.

Sure thing, Schlomo. Take your filthy bestiality fetish to Sup Forums where it belongs. The truth is most people stick to their own and the women who are raped by niggers or convinced by a lifetime of propaganda to willingly lie with those beasts regret it for the rest of their single mother, battered woman, welfare sponging lives. Their children may be "smarter" and taller than the baboon parent but there is absolutely zero evidence that halfrican mongrels will be smarter than whites or Asians... ever.

>Anyone who doesn't live in the same fantasy world I do is a SHILL PUPPET BLUEPILL MUSLIM KEK CTR controlled by the JEWS and the BLACK PEOPLE.

I think I've seen this one before.

>be 21
>be 6'5
>be 200 pounds
>full beard
>work out regularly

I think I finally understand what white privilege is really about

>Alzheimer
>Good genes

You in here I hope all realize this planet can't support us much longer with such a birth rate. Genocide by declined birth rates is a good thing.

This whole anti white propaganda is pointless and does not matter one bit
One white man will always be worth more than 1000 niggers
How ever few we may become we will always win

The Manlet Question has been solved

>How ever few we may become we will always win

South Africa says otherwise

If you mix gold and copper, you have less valuable gold and more valuable copper. It's a good deal for the copper, I guess. Not so much if you're the gold.

Okay how about this:
>These people are now living in a country where they are more likely to use/have access to clean energy and be educated about the need for it rather than live in a place where they will spend their entirely lives entirely reliant on coal/gas and likely not be exposed to education on the subject.

Wealthy populations have less children on average. Poor whites still have a ton of kids. Also, I like how an article like tht won't be considered racist but similar studies that find white people to be smarter are. Kek

As a slav Jew why the fuck weren't you gassed?

>Improvements in nutrition and growth hormones means the next generation is taller.
>Half white child is smarter than its black father.

"Mixed race children are taller and smarter!"

Asian mongols like you has a history of being subordinate and inferior, they dont count as a white nor asian. Fucking subhuman depressed bunches.

Sure, but I think he means the literal hordes of people who barely own the clothes on their back. Your point makes sense when every single person in the third world is intellectually capable and willing to adjust their behavior/understanding, which happens to be the exact retarded belief that the global left currently is propagating. You need only be a moderately critical thinker to realize this is pie in the sky.

Doesn't even have to do with race, if you don't want it to. They simply live in a different world to us, psychologically.

Research some basic facts before posting. People in the third world produce much less carbon. If everyone lived like Americans we would need 4 earths.

the guy ur replying to is referring to a study that actually included tinder and a number of other dating apps/sites, every race of women that used those apps favored white men by a significant margin

it could be simply explained by the fact that white men usually have jobs and all women are money grubbing pigwhores, though

>racemixing goes on until every single person on the planet looks the same
>absolutely no genetic diversity available from this point
What's their endgame, then? "That's so far out, who cares?"

(((who))) made that ""STUDY""?

Brazilians are ubermenschen.

>However, this isn't literal "actively being killed" genocide, this is a more subtle dying out gradually over time due to lack of a new generation.
It's still genocide

>So, the problem is that white women no longer want to have white men's children, at least not to the extent that women of other races want their men's children.
False, white women are the least likely to mix and white men are the most desired statistically and in real life (I have lived in GB and the US).

The problem is not race mixing, the problem is that white couples get too few children because white people care about being settled, having a career etc. before they even think on children.

If we hadn't imported sub-humans to replace us, we would do fine with decreasing populations. Norway/Denmark/Sweden is actually not doing too bad in terms of birthrates.

no, I just reviewed the study right now. it's really easy to google and it was based off of okcupid, yahoo relationships, and match.com

those are all dating services that attract the ugly. i'm sorry

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

I looked this up last time it was posted. A jew wrote a book promoting this junk science. (I forget his name.)

So don't we have a duty to bring them out of the darkness (of harmful/dirty fuel sources) into the light (of clean/renewable ones)? Some people live in backwards countries where they still use coal as a power source, but I bet that they could change that over time once they started educating themselves.

Obviously discounting the fact that if they went to your country they'd turn into mindless consumerist pigmonkeys.

It's Jews pushing it, because they think they're going to be the high-IQ overlords of a low-IQ mixed society of morlock slaves. Note that this is literally the Jewish version of Heaven: Eternal slavery of everyone else on the planet. They're just taking their gay as fuck religion and trying to turn it into something practical, which is why they're behind every degenerate ideology and movement.

I'm half black and 5'6, i hate these fucking leftist kikes spewing shit about how great it is mixing races when none those people know some of the hard troubles mixed race kids have.

it is just garbage propaganda then.

These sub-humans are now leaving room for another sub-human being born.

Other studies have selected for fitness, height, income, education, etc. The answer stays the same.

>Dad is white (6ft)
>mom is black (5'2")
>me 5'8

I call bull shit

If whites were made from race mixing what would happen?

Oh right, I somehow managed to forget how the jews will never allow israel to be anything but a 100% jewish state.

White is right.

They surrendered without having to, just as Germany are doing now. Schultz leading the polls...

worked for mexico.

>jews will never allow israel to be anything but a 100% jewish state.
It's already 20% muslim, and the current(or maybe previous) president promotes a future where the make up 25% of the population.

"anti-racist" is a dog whistle for people who are anti-white

Taller and smarter than the smarter and/or taller parent though?

azn is ok too