EU BENDS THE KNEE

MAGA/MEGA/MFGA/MGGA/MIGA

Other urls found in this thread:

euobserver.com/migration/131363
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/apr/22/europe-migration-crisis-abandoned-values
express.co.uk/news/world/707125/Europe-full-migrant-crisis-no-more-refugees-Donald-Tusk
youtube.com/watch?v=jIdL9XmyiMQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That's Donald Tusk, he's less of an asshat than most other high-rank EU people. He's been saying this stuff for months by now. But since all the other people in major EU positions are absolutely deluded, he's fighting a losing battle.

euobserver.com/migration/131363
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/apr/22/europe-migration-crisis-abandoned-values
express.co.uk/news/world/707125/Europe-full-migrant-crisis-no-more-refugees-Donald-Tusk

>not trying to commit suicide counts as bending the knee
man our expectations of the eu is low af

Another Donald...

>man our expectations of the eu is low af
And they constantly fail to meet them.

He's a Pollock, he has some common sense even though he's an absolute sell-out to the Germans

I hope something actually happens. As it is, (((NGOs))) are actively transporting niggers almost directly from the Libyan coast.
youtube.com/watch?v=jIdL9XmyiMQ

>Donald trump
>Donald tusk
I though his name was a typo and assumed trump , What is this meme magic ?

a little suicide here and there is a small price to pay on the noble road to kumbaya aka white genocide

you'd think that at some point these elites would look around and say...
>hey man this shit aint working
>and i really don't want to live in a south africa tier society

but im not holding my breath

He is one of the most hated politicians in Poland

why? i thought poland was based?

You're forgetting that from their gated communities and private security the population replacement is working just fine.

That's why. He is a fucking traitor who did everything Merkel wanted him to do. So when people realized who he is he left his position of PM and fled to Brussels. I would compare him to Hillary Clinton. He will say anything, has no shame and dignity. If I could I would let him die and I would be happy of that.

Yeah
But he isn't verhofstadt

>ever trusting the perfidious Kashub

you dug your own grave

3 years too late.

GODSPEED DONALD

>the EU is strong, trust us
>EU gets flooded with 3rd worlders
>theres nothing we can do

fuck the weak EU

they listen to voters

40% of americans didnt want trumps muslim ban, thats a lot of fucking idiots

its not all the elites

good job then poland for running this guy off the job. from now on ill start telling people slavs are almost white... just one step below honorary aryans(japs)

Fuck off Donald. You ain't fooling anyone. You're just saving your ass from lynching.

Go away verhofstadt

You're welcome, Euros.

Too little too late.
We're still crashing this union, with no survivors.