Psy-op idea

>get a bunch of Trump bumper stickers
>put them on the cars of non-trump supporters/leftists
>hope they drive around without noticing it
>they get accosted by their comrades
>redpilled the hard way

this would be most effective in big cities. not only does this put the left in the crosshairs of their teammates, but it also creates the illusion that there are more trump supporters than there actually are (people see more trump stickers while driving around)

Other urls found in this thread:

heretical.com/pubs/fabledh.html
youtube.com/watch?v=pXDXB07dRpo&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Brutally effective.

That's pretty hilarious. You can get some really nice stickers for like 60 cents a piece. Cheaper the more you buy. My club ordered some. The one on my phone and snowboard are still in mint condition. There may have even been a grade higher. Careful though it's probably considered vandalism

That's vandalism though

Also, I'm not buying a bunch of stickers just to waste them on some queers car

fuck leftists they commit vandalism every other fucking week. what the fuck are some stickers gonna do?

You've got too much time on your hands.

dont leave prints, dont print locally if so

FUNDIT.jpg

Next time there's an antifa march just place the stickers on cars in their path and watch the chaos.

And smashing windows, slashing tires isn't?

sounds like a good idea

Better yet, but nazi stickers on their backs

Troll them in a non violent way

HOLY FUCKING SHIT YES YES AND AGAIN YES

bumping with some pics

lol you could leave a trail of trump-crumbs and completely direct their rioting to a different area
>lead them to DNC type offices or liberal NGO's
kek

I could see a youtube video of this getting well over 5 million views

and the police after you, dont be dumb, its a good idea, but needs to be a ghost as there will be retaliation from all parties involved.

The idea is good but you have to know he is a leftards, I wouldn't do it on normies car for it will piss them.
Apart from that try not being stupid,only do so with leftards that don't know your power level not simply stick it to fuck up someone who knows it was you.
???
profit!

There was 1 arrest out of all of last night you stupid motherfucker. Everyone was wearing masks. What would stop you from wearing a mask, having someone film you going around putting the stickers on cars ahead of the protest, then upload the video of this and the protesters smashing the cars to youtube, and just claim that you filmed someone you were unaffiliated with placing the stickers?

First ever suggestion I've seen that could have actual effect.

Wont they think that trump supporters fucked their car and then put the sticker as a call sign?
After all they had no prior knowledge of the sticker before being culturally enriched.

nice

SeeandWe stage the whole thing, by having a "bystander" film an masked man he's "unaffiliated with" place the stickers ahead of the riot, and then film Antifags smashing the cars

this thread you brainless retard, everyone knows now, antifa itself would beat the shit out of you if they catch you putting the stickers on

ARE YOU FUC.......

this is actually a very good idea

You forgot that jews can easily manipulate the footage via the device in their nose.

Take a look at this South American intellectual. It doesn't matter if they see this thread. What matters is getting precious footage of Antifa smashing people's cars. Ask yourself this, you mental brown midget, which is worse in the minds of undecided normies:

Trump supporters placing Trump stickers on random cars, or leftists burning their cars for having Trump stickers on them?

Put the stickers on the cars of antifa members and school staff.

alright burger intellectual I challenge you to do the sticker placement, we let fox know so that there is a recording

fucking hell how can you claim the left is more fascist and violent than the right if you want to pull stuff like this. Jesus this board has become so fucking retarded

>>redpilled the hard way
I love this

dindus and leftards cant afford cars

How can you get any more nonviolent than putting a sticker on a car?

this'd be ridiculously effective and would easily cause major tension between themselves
get the merry cans in here so they can organise

Do this instead. Can apply to any foreign populace.

heretical.com/pubs/fabledh.html

go do this to the cars at unis

>fucking hell how can you claim the left is more fascist and violent than the right if you put stickers on their cars!

Wait! What if they are magnets, then it's literally not vandalism right?

no dummy, thats mischevious vandalism. you don't fuck with people's property you retard.

I would have done shit like this if I lived in the US.

There was 1 arrest out of all of last night. There's almost no way you would get caught doing this if you wore a mask

Nah, just chalk up a bunch of pro-Trump slogans on the sidewalks of your nearest liberal college campus.

Do this every other week, on a different night of the week each time (Not every other Friday, for example). Don't provide any traceable behavioural pattern that can be used to find you and your identity.

Brilliant.
They are already tearing themselves apart.

It's as much vandalism as putting some ads under your windshield wipers

You think antifa tards will stay up till 4am just to see if someone's decorating their car?

Wait a week, then do it. They'll forget by then.

This video was proven fake

Just slap the sticker on if you see a Hillary sticker, cover it with a Trump sticker. KEK

That video was fake though. Don't think this would work.

>after thousands of dollars in forensics analysis, the police believe they have found the man who posted a trump sticker on Ezekiel Goldberg's mazda miata

How is stickers on a car equivalent to beating someone do death Muhammad?

>bumper stickers
>fascist and violent
Daily reminder that liberals think speech they disagree with is violence

Are these shills, or is /pol actually retarded?

So they'll smash windows and businesses, but they'll leave peoples' cars alone who openly support Trump?

It's embarrassing how retarded some of these posts are

Remember whose side the police are on.

The guy got caught and admitted it.

just dress up as an antifa guy when you put the stickers on, then slip back into the crowd and be like "oy vey goyims, look! a trump supporters car lets burn it!!"

Wtf is the point of upping the ante? I'm not into escalating. I'd rather just make the point clearly and simply. The other side I'd literally begging anyone to take it to the next level.

It would be a terrible, unfair idea to do it using a stencil and glow in the dark paint. Imagine what would happen if they were to drive around an American city at night with a 12" wide, glowing Trump message on the bumper.

And a swastika painted on the roof.

That's not the point. I know THAT particular video was fake. But to say that they wouldn't destroy cars with Trump stickers on them, when we have ample evidence of them destroying millions of dollars of property is unequivocally retarded.

exactly

How many people do you see driving around with trump stickers? How many of them have had their cars destroyed?

You all are retarded.

I love subversion so much. Never change Sup Forums

Genius. Kek wills this for sure

Haha that's actually a good idea

>the man was identified once again as Samuel Hyde, local community organizer, BDS activist and known antisemite

>thats a good idea but i dont want you to do it because it would work

Muh mass transit and free bus passes.

>Muh walking

Fuckin plebes

We've made the point clearly and simply in the past, all that has come of that is being shouted down and having our property damaged in the process. What OP suggested is just showing normies exactly how the people they follow will react to the simple tune of a trump sticker. It's not about political violence it's about red pilling normies to the horrors of their own parties.

HOLY SHIT THAT'S HILARIOUS

We're not escalating shit, just pointing out the violence of these so called progressives so the normies will get on board with the right side

Rightists are better. Kek wills it.

in high school i used to put rainbow bumper stickers on the cars of guys that gave me shit, it was great

>Put sticker on back of subway
>wait and watch

you do know that the video in OP pic was staged?

Precisely
Fair enough. The right side of history will be clear in the coming week.

Does it matter? Do you think the people from last night wouldn't torch a car with a Trump sticker if they saw one?

There was only 1 arrest because the kike-paid mayor ordered the police to stand down.

If any Trump supporter so much as spit on the sidewalk you can guarantee the kikes would come down on them hard.

Yeah, because there were so many cops in the vicinity last night. Go away CTR, you're embarrassing yourself

That's...brilliant actually.

These antifa fags won't think more than 1 step ahead. Just see the sticker and smash the car.

At least a bunch of liberals would cry about it on social media
>"Some fascist drumpf supporter put a sticker on my car like wtf guys"
Then their tears look absolutely ridiculous (moreso than they already do) because we're getting hit and pepper sprayed and we retaliate by putting stickers on things

rich white turds in gentrified areas and suburbs of eastcoast/westcoast with their bmws

You know that video was fake, right?

People love playing the victim, regardless of political affiliation.

>Guy gets caught putting Trump stickers on cars and gets his ass beat
>"Oh boo hoo those mean old facists I was just putting stickers on stuff ;_;"

I hate to inform you, but you're all retarded. It doesn't matter ONE FUCKIN' IOTA if the video was fake. Do you really think the rioters last night wouldn't have destroyed a car with a Trump sticker on if they came across one?

Kek wills it.

this is actually brilliant.

The video that Hollywood hates.

youtube.com/watch?v=pXDXB07dRpo&feature=youtu.be

Counter this point:

>Does it matter?
yes, of course it matters, lol

>Do you think the people from last night wouldn't torch a car with a Trump sticker if they saw one?
Baseless speculation

IT'S JUST A PRANK, BRO

I used to get 3 packs of oval shaped car stickers with letters for customisation from walmart and always slap them on my annoying aspie neighbours' car (2 couples, all 4 of them had Asperger's) when I lived in the states. Fucking assholes would fight loudly in the parking lot and would scare the shit out of my dogs running up to them while I walked them like "ZOMG SUCH A CUTE PUPPEH XD"

I put things like "SCAT," "KIDLVR," and "WHTPWR" on the custom bumper stickers between all their autismo nerd bumper stickers and they'd stay on for like 2 weeks before they noticed and removed them.

I eventually squeezed "I H8 NGGRS" into the oval and placed it on their car. 2 days late. I woke up to fire trucks in the parking lot putting out their torched car with bricks through the windows.

I lol'd hard.

Easy, you never see Trump stickers in liberal areas because people are smart enough to know the leftists will smash their cars. You only see Trump stickers in overwhelmingly republican areas. You'll, however, see Hillary/Obama stickers everywhere, because they don't have to worry about conservatives acting like violent leftists.

>cop couldn't do anything because the cops were ordered to not be there

Do you kikes in any way think you're actually subtle?

#banallbrownpeoplefrompol

>cover Hillary and bernie stickers with trump stickers before a riot
>profit

>add all hybrids to that list

>Easy, you never see Trump stickers in liberal areas

Citation needed

>because people are smart enough to know the leftists will smash their cars.

Citation needed

I've been doing this forever. Not sure if it's been working.