If you voted for the President because you believe in fiscal conservatism...

If you voted for the President because you believe in fiscal conservatism, you should be furious that your tax dollars are going to build a wall that will have zero impact on the effects of immigration.
If you hate the left because of "Political Correctness," you need to be asking yourself if you're okay with the President censoring communications from MULTIPLE government organizations like the National Park Service, the EPA and more.
If you voted because you hated Secretary Clinton's email server, I expect you to be calling your representatives to ask why Steve Bannon and others continue to use their unsecured personal emails and why your president is still using an unsecured Android device.
If you believe that fertilized eggs are people but refugee children are not, you need to stop acting like your concerns are religious.
If you voted because you believed they would better protect you against terrorists, you need to ask yourself why it's okay that your president just took away $130 million in anti-terror funds from New York with his punishment of Sanctuary Cities.
If you are angry that your insurance is too expensive, you should ask why your senators are repealing ACA without a replacement, an action that will leave 20 million people without insurance at all.
If you wanted to bring jobs back to the US you should be angry that Mar a Lago just hired another round of international workers, over Americans.
If you were concerned with national security I expect you to be concerned with the restructuring of the National Security Council with an anti semitic, fascist, racist, misogynistic domestic abuser.
If you believe the Clinton Initiative provided unequal treatment to countries that supported their foundation, you should be livid that your president has moved to block visas from Muslim countries like Syria, Iraq, Iran, Libya, Somalia, Sudan and Yemen, but not places where he has business ties.
COPY, PASTE, SHARE

Haha nobody cares faggot

You did.

His voters are fucking retarded.

I voted because I hate Muslims and Mexicans. literally nothing else is effecting me, those are the only two things I cared about during this election

ANDROID MASTER RACE FUCK OF FAGGOT COOK

Trump voters confirmed feelz>realz

CTR thread
SEGA!!!

Fuck off that shits for normies americans voted because they dont want white genocide now kill yourself scum

>literally nothing else is effecting me,

When a cuck like you dies without healthcare or social security it will start effecting you.

I voted for him because i wanted to see the end of the left. Watch the tears. Give them a little rope, watch them hang themselves. So far, I'm getting everything i voted for and more.

Tax Dollars? How about 150 billion to Iran. How about we just tell them we're taking 12 Billion and they can live with 138 BILLION FUCKING DOLLARS.

FUCK YOU DAVID BROCK

YOU ARE A SICK TWISTED PERVERT

YOUR CRIMES HAVE BEEN EXPOSED

SOON, JEFF SESSIONS WILL TAKE YOU, PODESTA, ALEFANTIS, AND SOROS DOWN

PARTY'S OVER BITCH

>le haha you commented so mean you care deeply about what I have to say maymay

CREW, you're boring.

Nobody's going to read all that drivel.

saged

>a wall that will have zero impact on the effects of immigration.
We live in a world where, more and more, people regard national borders as "just lines in the sand, man," and regard national sovereignty as an antiquated idea that needs to be done away with.

The only thing the wall was ever going to do, for me, was codify the line in the sand. It isn't just an arbitrary line in the dirt, and now they'll know. Even if they climb over it and tunnel under it, the fact that it is there is all I want it to do.

Instead of responding to legitimate criticism you people block you ears and say 'la la la fuck the left and fuck beaners'. It's fucking incredible.

They fly into your country in planes you dumb motherfuckers. PLANES.

"I broke my arm"

No one cares

"H-haha, you cared enough to say you dont care"! :'(

lol

I voted Trump because nobody is making retarded asses of themselves more than liberals who hate Trump. The only people I've seen intelligently support a candidate are Trump supporters. Look at these antifa chimps burning down shit all because they dont want some fag to say his opinions. I voted against the best interests of braying idiots, and I have absolutely no regrets about that, you piece, of human, shit.

>Suddenly, straw men! Millions of them!

>>>/reddit/

>only people I've seen intelligently support a candidate are Trump supporters.

lol

>If you voted for the President because you believe in fiscal conservatism, you should be furious that your tax dollars are going to build a wall that will have zero impact on the effects of immigration.
>zero impact on the effects of immigration
Israel, Hungary, and other countries to build walls would dispute this and so do the numbers.

Everything else is false equivalence.

>COPY, PASTE, SHARE

Fuckoff back to kikebook.

100% Shill CREW ShareBlue Brock disinfo. Let's knock some down.

> tax dollars going to build a wall
Mexico will pay for the wall to get relief from trade war and through trade war itself. Tax on remittances and export tax will affect Americans negligibly because of asymmetric trade, Mexico still needs to export to keep economy alive and their primary exports (unskilled manhours) will move back to US. I may have to pay 0.20c more on some goods, I will just buy American instead and Mexico still has to pay tariff to keep what business they have alive.

> PC / censoring / EPA
EPA is a regulatory agency which serves at the pleasure of the Administration. They are not in the business of political marketing. EPA is also a huge leech.

> email server
Conducting your official correspondence as a public diplomat in a way to obscure congressional oversight and render yourself immune to FOIA requests while corresponding with public officials and foreign dignitaries is not the same as keeping your personal email account with your contacts and records. Unsecured like a bathroom server? No, they are cloud hosted in datacenters with their relevant corporations. No sending and recieving classified information? False comparison.

> unsecured android device
All the members of the cabinet and Trump have already had their phones imaged and replaced with rooted and customized Android builds made by Feds for monitoring and security.

> fertilized eggs / refugee children
Refugee children are not Americans. America First.

> terrorists / sanctuary cities
The vast majority of counter-terrorism happens at the federal and state level. City LEO have almost no resources to monitor terrorist efforts, they have eyes on scene and bomb squads. Sanctuary cities should have all federal funding removed until they comply with immigration law. Law and order.

There is a plethora of reasons why we shouldn't trust Trump, but- "muh antisemitism, muh mysogyny and muh racism" don't count. The biggest problem with Trump is the fact that he isn't "anti Semitic".

What does that have anything to do with what I said? Its just a clipping of something you dont like that trump did? I dont give a fuck. I disagree with Trump on issues too, like abortion. Doesnt change what I said, everybody I knew that supported Hillary were total media brainwashed idiots. "DUH, WHAT WIKILEAKS? TRUMP SCARY RACIST! WE NEED WOMAN PRESIDENT CUZ FEMINIZIM!"

CTR BTFO

1 post by this ID thread

> insurance / ACA / 20 million goys
For someone who doesn't support the unconstitutional, ramrodded, predatory, anti-competitive, small business killing ACA, this is not a problem. This is what representative democracy looks like. If you think you know how a constiutional Republic should work better than Madison, you can suck my dick because you definitely don't.

> NSC / anti-semetic facist racist misogynistic domestic abuser
Bannon spearheaded Breitbart Jerusalem and any reader knows they are incredibly pro-Israel. That one doesn't make any fucking sense. If you think that this is facism, you have no idea what facism is and you're a garbage opinion buzzword king. RACIST MISOGYNIST- shut the fuck up, cuck boy.

> "your president"
If you're a US Citizen he's your president too, fag.

> Clinton quid pro quo / travel ban list / business ties
The Trump organization has interational business ties all over. You think there should be a temporary travel ban with fucking Scotland? Give me a break. The list was assembled by King Obongo as countries which export high-risk individuals and have an alarming rate of terrorist cells. If the goal is to temporarily suspend entry into the country from dangerous places (like Obama did with Iraq), why would you instead suspend places that don't?

>you should be furious that your tax dollars are going to build a wall that will have zero impact on the effects of immigration.
>zero impact
good try retard.