Anti-Antifa meme production

We need to make it clear to the public that Antifa is above all Anti-First Amendment. We need memes that look like they are produced by Antifa proclaiming their hatred for free speech. "Fight HATE, Fight FREE SPEECH" "Free speech is racist" stuff like that. Another goal worth persuing is changing the definition of Antifa from "anti-fascism" to "Anti First Amendment"

>ANTIFA= ANTI First Amendment.

DIE ANTIFA SCUM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GnuGM60PpsI
youtu.be/AtyKTeSpjbo
youtube.com/watch?v=UFctQMCs3k4
youtube.com/watch?v=fPDfLoaRuLs
youtube.com/watch?v=YWnHOJc-rfs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

FUCK ME THIS IS GOOD.

BUMP

FUCKING BUMP AGAIN

How about actually showing up to openly oppose them?

I will be crafting some Memes later tonight but I am too busy to contriobute OC at this time.

Can I get that without the merchant on them?

The people opposing them don't get paid by Soros.

They never go to red america but it is tempting to travel

SPREAD THIS

It's from the Berkeley riots last night

Yeah this is good.

reminder
FREE SPEECH IS HATE SPEECH

Some inspiration.
youtu.be/GnuGM60PpsI

youtu.be/AtyKTeSpjbo

PEPE SMASHING ANTIFA SKULL INTO CURB PLEASE

BUMP

It'd be so much better if you'd get a nazi in the background but crying woman holding and covering her kid from the bayonet in the foreground. Any user with some art skills who can make such stuff in similar stylistics?

If you wanna participate in actual meme production, go to infinite chan. Half chan is just a false-base and used for shitposting.

I can't afford to cut work and class to drive halfway across the country to punch commies
I'll stay right here in my solid red state

Someone deliver

youtube.com/watch?v=UFctQMCs3k4

A

awesome

>go to infinite chan
I thought that place had dried up and died?

hivemind, i was about to make a thread like this

i require some autists to produce a list of some of the most egregious instances of violence against trump supporters/"civilization" by antifa, the left, etc in general

only in america, though

i have a bad memory and not a lot of time :(

>implying this isn't lefty plausible deniability

similar

We should start calling them "trashcan-kickers", or something to that effect.

The meme comes from the protests of Trump's inauguration in D.C., where they mostly started tipping-over, kicking, and burning trash cans.

classic

Just get a bunch of drones up at the next antifa protest and drop dye or something on them.

every nerd on pol probably has a drone

Doxx them, start here

>imblying that petite spic girl could beat up that tall fatass

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight...more like shed get her ass handed to her and hide behind the weakness of her gender

>antifa sucks more cock

youtube.com/watch?v=fPDfLoaRuLs

>doesn't understand weight classes
>can't comprehend physics and mechanics of force

I thought liberals were supposed to be smart?

I'd love a version that just said "I voted right wing" or something

>feminist antifa wet dream : the post
>things that cannot happen : the post
>I suck David Brocks' cock : the post

Much many cases of a guy confident/retarded enough to have nazi face tattoos and display such power levels in public can be easily beaten by any random girl...yup,actually a girl can do some joint lock and shit but I'm still unsure about woman giving them hear ripping blows when it's so hard to find a woman actually knocking out a man..they don't have such strength..

Antifa commie gets punched... dies
Trump supporter gets his head smashed with a pipe... take selfie

Sewed this patch on my jacket at libcuck pozzed uni. Got a few looks and a couple compliments.

Fight fire with fire boys. These people want you dead.

I'm on my phone. Can anyone exploit this?

You fuckers are just mad that these anti-fa kids have the testicular fortitude to do the things you wanted to do when Obongo was in power.

You are cowards. Admit it.

OYY VEYY goyim you should totally chimpout and get mroe normies to side with antifa by killing them!

Best move right now is to just let them discredit themselves further. The more they alienate they normies the better. The pedophile politicians and infrastructure is falling apart entirely, this is their last move, trying to provoke a violent response.

He looks British

Because they're violent emotionally driven degenerates, I wouldn't walk into the cage of an enraged ape.

We're not cowards, we're clever. We know that we just have to wait out a few more libtard chimpouts, then the normies wont condemn Trump when SWAT riddles you antifaggots with bullets.

Sup Forums is a master at cultural manipulation. You can't bait us, we are baiting you.

Like this? Just needs some editing

>attack and destroy their own communities
>libtard cities
>everyone else trying to be civil/mind their own business

Well if they keep that up, they might just get the fight they were asking for

>You can't bait us, we are baiting you.
Is that the meaning of "Trolls trolling trolling trolls" ?

The layers are infinite. Praise Kek.

these are perfect

>comic sans

i've only worked out intermittently in life and haven't lifted weights for, at this point, about 3 years (i'm skinny, not fat)

a girl i fool around with takes kickboxing lessons, works out all the time, is so proud of how strong she is and has this weird obsession with showing me

she's tried to fight me (playfully, but seriously on her part) multiple times and if i wanted to pin her down and literally rape her in the asshole i could

in fact, another girl i used to fool around with used to wrestle with me (before i even started lifting weights) and she was a very well-developed dancer. the game was "the rape game" where the whole point was "grab the other person by the genitals first and you win"

she very clearly was frustrated by how easily i would literally pin her down and basically fake rape her, she just wanted to suck my dick

>i want to pepper spray normal people in the face for disagreeing with me
>i want to beat normal people who go to listen to someone with similar political views who makes them laugh

is this the shit you guys tell yourself when you act like animals or, better yet, fascists?

Delete that phone shit right now, and have a proper one.

Don't lump me with those faggots. I'm just calling out Sup Forums hypocrisy.

We all sperg out and cream our pants when Roof shoots up a church. We condemn antifa when they riot.

It's intellectual gymnastics, and it's stupid

FUCKING

>believing people actually support some retard shooting up a church

concern shilling isn't making you any less obvious

you're either a fucking retard or a fucking liar, either way end yourself ingloriously

>/pol is one person

fuck off soros

The main difference between the right and the Left is that the Right sees the Left as stupid people who are being scammed into giving up their rights but can be reasoned with.
The Left sees the Right as inhuman monsters that need to be killed for disagreeing with them.

Kek

You don't just 'make' memes you retards. Let Sup Forums do what it does naturally.

Lol, everyone who disagrees is a shill. Fucking A you are predictable AF

>we
>1 person

Learn English Schlomo

youtube.com/watch?v=YWnHOJc-rfs

It's not gymnastics, our ultimate goal actually IS what antifa thinks it is lol, thing is, we play the long game. Part of that is getting antifa to get normies to hate them, rallying them behind us.

Normies are like sheep, if you move a sheep from one herd to a completely alien herd, it will follow the trend of the herd the shepard points it in, even though that sheep is unfamiliar with the new herd.

That's how we win, we find community and camaraderie in solidarity against antifa, who ironically is actually right about our long term intentions.

You all do realize that this is bait right? Tell me Sup Forums is smart enough to realize the second a right wing gun owner gets violent against these worthless fucks the news won't chastise the right even more.

I'm all down for the ANTIFA = ANTIFirstAdmendment but the Die Antifa Scum is exactly what the media and their papa, soros, wants.

Hold tight to your values, challenge them intellectually, do not become the monkeys that they are.

make sure to do one that says:

GOOD NIGHT FREE SPEECH

Since when did Sup Forums support Roof?

> We have to peacefully fight these guys that say we ain't free to talk about killing niggers, jews and them too.
>Who are these violent thugs to say we can't kill jews and moslems?
> We gotta show the world we're peaceful and that if these commies don't do like we say, we'll kill'em!

At last I truly see the righteousness of Sup Forumss words.

Probably broadly true in the real world, but definitely not true from the posts here on Sup Forums

Im fuckin dying

Hate speech will never be free speech. Allowing hate speech is what let the Nazis kill six million Jews while America does something after the fact.

Other countries have baldness as well David

Never interrupt your enemy while they're making a mistake
The more they protest at absolutely nothing the more normal people will either get bored and ignore them or get annoyed with them blocking traffic and smashing shit.

Antifa are terrorists, you gyp.

>Hate speech

Translation anything I don't agree with. Kys faggot

Sup Forums is a stress-relief valve where you get to say things like catapult the wetbacks over the wall and blastoff the niggers on a rocket into the sun because it's impossible to go on faceberg and say " You know, friends, family, and employment prospects, multiculturalism and letting women vote really fucked this country up. Maybe we should re-think some of this nonsense." without getting fired, disowned, or doxed by some antifa commie.

did soros dump another million or so into his shilling budget?

plok.