How do we solve the New York problem?

How do we solve the New York problem?

nassau will flip red in 2020 when the illegals in hempstead/freeport are deported

erie will easily flip red in 2020, no doubt

not sure about the rest

Jesus i didnt realise that Manhattan and the Bronx were the worst. They voted 10 to 1 for the violence, hate and intolerance of the left.

>tfw Brooklyn

If it weren't for East Brooklyn (where all the blacks live) we would be red easily. Not only would most of the liberal votes be gone, most whites would no longer feel compelled to stay cucked for eternity.

How is Manhattan not red? Isn't that where the wealthy and wall street yuppies live?

Where is Staten Island? I hear the voted for Trump

its 20% non-hispanic white
Which likely includes arabs and other shitskins

It'll never go red

GOP picks a smart moderate against Trump.
>Called broadening your appeal

Holy shit, someone who believes the democrats "are for the little people".

suffolkfag here
its simple. We have much fewer blacks here than nassau. It may be spic central in some places (not where i live) but at least they cant vote. My town in 97% white 2% asain and 1% black. But the blacks here are red anyway. Good (non bias) education is the answer

Both candidates were pro-wall street. Manhattanites aren't shy from voting Republican for local and city governments.

Exterminate Suffolk county.

Only rural and suburban retards didn't vote for Hillary.

let me guess : manhattan is niggerland ?

>the city of Bronx

all those dominicans are dumb as fuck

The most consistent Republican votes in Brooklyn come from Hasidic and Russian jews. Don't kid yourself. This isn't the old days when Al Sharpton got stabbed for just showing up to Bensonhurst.

use the interwebs and get edumahcated

manhattan donated to hillary 100x trump

not just niggerland
spic land
jihad land
And under mayor faggotlover DeFagsio they get to vote even if they're here illigally

The high concentrated trump areas are jewish.

>How do we solve the New York problem?
Nationalise banks. The (((rats))) and their multiculti will flee.

Stay buttmad bridge and tunnel scum

You know why - in NYC I saw with my own eyes people voting multiple times.

No ID required , no residency proof required, sign paper ballot, keep going from one school to another and voting all day long. Schools are in walking distance from each other , can vote possibly 50 times in one day. English not required.

Create voter ID, you'll see a much closer battle. Even if it leans DEM it won't be 3:1.

We did. I believe he got 77% of the vote

Wow, most of New York wants the government to take their money and give it to immigrants.

My home county. Makes me proud. Savage long island

Have reported it to board of elections in NYS , just for a thank you for your concern letter.

Mailed Trump campaign , just for a thank you for the information letter.

As long as illegals will keep voting and people can vote an unlimited amount of times. NY, CA, MA will always be democrat strong holds.

Central Islip and Wyandanch are shitholes.

You've never been to NYC

This
so it port jefferson and brentwood