Now that the dust has settled, what is Sup Forums's verdict on this man?

Now that the dust has settled, what is Sup Forums's verdict on this man?
No matter how degenerate he was, Id gladly sacrifice a million "liberals" just to bring him back.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f4Mc-NYPHaQ
youtube.com/watch?v=zqNTltOGh5c
youtube.com/watch?v=vWYTS6P8O9w
youtube.com/watch?v=GugsCdLHm-Q
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Great musician. Music is the universal language, it breaks all barriers. Love this man.

Great performer, even better singer.

>Love this man.
FAAAAAAAAAAG

His music is garbage and he got AIDs. He is the King of Dadrock and Reddit faggotry.

How would he feel about Trump and Brexit? His music is good but I'd like to know where his politics lie

Don't worry, there's a much better gay vocalist still alive

amazing musician - dont care about his faggotry. thats the cool thing about music. in the music world, gender, sexuality, race, political shit doesnt matter. just raw fucking talent. the musicians that start including that other bullshit are quickly canned. thats why im glad to be in the music world - its a pretty happy place when youre just jamming and grooving

True gay is alpha, it is being so comfortable with your masculinity that you're bored with it. This new type of gay is the antithesis of true gay.

quintessentially british

THIS PIC IS POSTED EVERY THREAD

He was very talented but being a gay and dying of AIDS by the way of a degenerate lifestyle has made him a patron saint for fags.

Had he been straight and still alive I think his popularity would resonate nearly as strong today.

I'd sacrifice a million liberals for literally nothing.

Lots of great musicians were degenerates, like David Bowie in the early 70s, but their music doesn't reflect it, which is nice unlike these days

>Dadrock

Suck too many dirty dicks, get fucked from AIDS. sad

It's what we call a "woman".

I'd sacrifice a million liberals for literally the word literally not being used literally

Many such cases!

Love Freddy Mercury though. Really wore his heart on his sleeve. Fantastic front man.

I'd sacrifice my year's salary in exchange for a million liberals' lives.

i would sacrifice a million liberals just for the lulz...

and freddie was a fag

We should take turns sacrificing a million liberals each.

Lol 'sacrifice'

>be flamboyantly gay
>dress up as woman
>die of AIDS
>Sup Forums loves you
???
youtube.com/watch?v=f4Mc-NYPHaQ

I like him too btw, but I dont hate fags like most of you. I also dont mind black musicians :)
youtube.com/watch?v=zqNTltOGh5c

>Now that the dust has settled
>the dust

I'd sacrifice a million liberals for a million liberals

Literally a Persian. a "mudskin" that you hate. Enjoy buddy boyos

I can't think of one song of his and I only vaguely think I remember that he died of AIDS which kind of sums up the pity I have for the gay community

Freddie was a great humble guy. It's a shame that Rodger and Brian have been milking his death for over 20 years now. It also doesn't help when Brian has to spew his save-the-badgers and pro-EU shit all the fucking time .now.

Queen was a truly talented group of musicians.
Freddy is ugly as fuck, so there is no way he would have made it big in today's superficial music scene. He would have been relegated to writing music for talentless attractive people.

I start all my important days with Don't Stop Me Now.

>shit taste in music
no surprise. back to pakistan wiv ya

He came to my dad's birthday party once. By his report he was a cool guy.

I just do not understand for the life of me how anyone didn't think he was gay at any point.

He gets my dick hard and I'm not just talking about his voice.
youtube.com/watch?v=vWYTS6P8O9w

One of his best, surely. High energy.

youtube.com/watch?v=GugsCdLHm-Q

I don't know why but whenever I hear this, I think of dutchies with socks and sandles peddling like tards on their bicycles

I amuse that he was a liberal, being a gay rock star and all, but I also always get weird nazi vibes from him form all his live performances.