Fascists BTFO, we are using your own memes against you XD

Fascists BTFO, we are using your own memes against you XD

How's it feel Trumpkins?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YWnHOJc-rfs
youtu.be/tKNhPpUR0Pg?t=2m19s
iflscience.com/plants-and-animals/scientists-discover-evolutionary-advantage-homosexual-sex/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm pretty sure he used this meme wrong.

t. meme major

i have studied memes for many years now, this is pretty much a non-meme

I don't get it...

Proving once again that leftist cannot make memes. It is truly impossible for them to make good memes.

normies at it again

>Righteous aggression

Oh you mean murder? Why yes if you murder your opponent you win the argument so to speak.

by the way, what the fuck is righteous agression? Does that mean, that when a refugee undermines someones encomic position, he/she can also act with righteous agression?

Are liberals truly so hypocrite? That they go form pacifism to """rigtheous agression""

that doesn't make any sense

Why are they so fucking bad?

They tried pushing that tranny's "lettuce dog memes" as anti Sup Forums comedy. Go look at it. It's fucking incomprehensible garbage.

>When marginalized people are given full equal rights and welfare from the state as well as being able to get into college with lower grades than white people and still cry racism and tell every white man that they are evil and should all be killed and white people get sick of this shit so they become white nationalist because the term racist has no meaning any more.

Sup ForumsBALL

God they really do ruin everything....

I guess it's their way of saying they can act in anyway toward their "opposition" anything they do is valid because of them being "Fascist".

Thats literall gay as fuck senpai

>LITERALLY

Its good to see peace ball only takes it up the ass from strangers of they have a condom.

"pretty sure"? looks like your degree ain't worth shit.

> american education

youtube.com/watch?v=YWnHOJc-rfs

Like when you see that really weird kid doing what you and your friends used to do in order to fit in with your group.

I was that kid

What sort of mental gymnastics are these?

Is that a shot from new Ghostbusters 2?

>1 post by this ID
Hi CTR :^)

>rightists can't be against red-terror because... reasons..

huh.. really makes my cogs whir

When you're not sure if democracy is good or not unless you win.

>Violence is good says the peace sign
The cognitive gymnastics on these guys, I swear to God.

>when you are too stupid to use simple memes

the humor is supposed to be self detrimental you fucking retarded liberals

who's the other guy?

dont lump all leftists together user

Absolute majority is a fucking mistake on a healthy democracy.
I wouldn't let Brexit pass either with such a stupid little margin. The bantz was funny and it was great to see Farage laughin' but not let a handful of people more decide how things will be.

youtu.be/tKNhPpUR0Pg?t=2m19s

I totally agree, thing is liberals have really bad double think on this because Brexit was decided by a majority and Trump wasn't, but they justify parliament and try to demonize the EC.

But letting a handful of people less decide how it will be is mighty fine.

>XD

god awful

Means you're boring and unoriginal

>we are using your own memes against you

no, you are using this against your own.
just look at the image you posted

>omg you shitlords stop preaching peace and pacifism!
>stop complaining when we riot in the streets at night! all you "love trumps hate" guys suck!

do you see fascists preach pacifism and spout "love trumps hate" a lot? i don't. the people who do are center left libshits, and you are alienating them heavily.
so good job dividing your own side. it's not exactly a surprise, as the left has been doing this shit for over 100 years now.

I mean, if we decided how to distribute all the money via majority I'd bet the smartest businessmen employing the most people would be the ones shafted by the deal because most people are retarded and think redistributing wealth to the poor and taking everything from the rich is "Justice" despite never doing anything to earn that kind of money their entire lives.

evolutionary purpose to homosexuality
>iflscience.com/plants-and-animals/scientists-discover-evolutionary-advantage-homosexual-sex/
don't burn your jeans, just because they've got gay in them!

kekkkkk

lmao
FAIL

does left even have a sense of humor?

>but not let a handful of people more decide how things will be.
The vote was parliament approved before it took place

It mean a group of elected officials looked at both outcome and deemed them both constitutional/legal for a referendum

>making the meme depict a straight forward criticism of an idea instead of a heavily exaggerated caricature
why are normies so retarded when it comes to memes

Step away fro the memes boy, before someone gets memed

Normalfags cant make any good jokes. That's what happens when you have confidence as a child and can interact with people without mocking yourself.

>t. butthurt perma virgin NEET CREW CTR cuck shill
Stay mad, faggot. YOU LOST. WE WON.

S A G E
A
G
E

The image they used would more aptly end with "and then you kill yourself because what you're actually practicing is a leftwing variant of fascism"

The best part of ancap memes is that they're self-deprecating

Well, not to your autistic sense of humour, anyway...

wtf i love watermelon now

This is like Hillary Clinton pretending to care about Pokemon Go,pathetic.

Hahaha...

You didn't even do it right.

>Still using the safety pin meme we started.

Warning! Sage and hide antifa threads! They want an aggressive response because they know Trump is setting retaliation in the works and want civil war to break out before they get rounded up. They are the only ones committing the violence and will be much easier to round up and reward with helicopter rides. Do NOT take the bait!

youre the bait, this is just shit tier trolling nothing else

That's not how that meme works.....

>preach pacifism
>kill a guy