HURR DURR these assaults will make normies sympathize with us

>HURR DURR these assaults will make normies sympathize with us
>We're totally playing the long game, guise!

The "Alt-Right" (whether you choose to identify with that term or not) has gone from being considered a dark, mysterious underground movement to literal punching bags. Most normies didn't give a shit that Milo's speech was shut down, and nearly everyone outside of this board's circles was amused by Richard Spencer getting assaulted. You're getting outmemed and outplayed by the left. You talk shit in here and get hit in real life. When will you stand up for yourselves and push back against these agitators? Tonight at Gavin McGinnes' gig would be the perfect opportunity to blowback some leftists, that is if you're not too busy with your faggy HWNDU shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YWnHOJc-rfs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>everyone outside of this board's circles was amused
I'm still laffin.

Would rather wait for Sessions to get confirmed as AG and let our militarized police beat their skulls in desu

You are an agent provocateur with the strategic sense of black kid with down's syndrome.

Don't mistake restraint for weakness.

Leftist are calling everyone violent facists and nazis while burning down shit and assaulting people for having "incorrect" opinions.

It is was the same with BLM. Look at how that backfired. No one gives a shit anymore.

Normies are seeing this hypocrisy. Look at news papers and comment sections of people around the world. Everyone sees this for what it is.

If you counter this tantrum with violence you will become the boogey man they so desperately need.

Don't be fucking stupid. Let the police or national guard handle this. They are fully capable.

OP is right. You cannot win an ideological war with the left because normies are stupid, uncaring, and conditioned to accept leftist ideas.

We do not need for the world to like us or to pity us, we need to stand our ground and beat the shit out of leftists.

hwndu jd bioren apu

I don't like the guy but what kind of faggot sucker 'punches' someone

hurr hurr

Who punched who? I've been sick for a couple days and haven't watched HWNDU. Can someone fill me in or post a link?

Richard Spencer is a faggot and I hope the lefties murder him.

>Hurrr only the left can use controversy to get more power
>hurrr get fucked drumpfkins hurrr hurrrrrr

Someone who wants to win a fight?

What kind of pussy cant knock a guy down with A RUNNING SUCKER PUNCH, what a fucking weakling

literally heard a few guys in uni today talking about how antifa are fucking retarded and how we should get rid of them.

Speak for you own shitty state.

It happened back on the 20th in DC, a liberal ran up and sucker punched Richard Spencer (the cuck leader of the alt right) while he was trying to talk about Pepe

where have you been? normies are pissed. the riots, the women's march.

i have tons of family who didn't vote, they hated trump, but they also hate all of this bullshit. it's funny- naked women holding up signs about respect- that's what set them off. and these new riots? this is going to send them away from the left and into my arms.

youtube.com/watch?v=YWnHOJc-rfs

Don't buy into the hysterics.

All attemtps to agitate, all calls for violent direct action are best regarded as coming from leftist agents provacateur, shills, mob-for-hire, Antifa, SJWs and partisan LEO elements.

We are defeating violent opposition with fucking frog pictures. Do not interrupt your enemy when they are making a mistake. Hold the line, do not be seduced by calls for violence.

And sage these "guys lets kick antifa butts" threads. This is so much more important than exploring your youthful violent impulses and what awaits those Anitfa in prison are the very nazis they want so badly to fight with.

Don't you want them to get their wish? Isn't it cruel to deny Antifa a date with destiny? They have been looking for nazis high and low and attacking whatever they find. Let's put them where then nazis are, yeah?

Right Wing Safety Squads observe and report. Do not engage. Send Antifa to prison and let the white men there teach them the difference between a nazi and a person who simply disagrees with them.

Funny how it all turned out.

You guys are a bunch of Bogandoff puppets. As much as I hate it, the head leaf is right in this situation. If you kill your enemies they win. Or best course of action is to let these assholes chimp out and fuck up their own cities. Look at guys like Martin Luther King and Ghandi, peaceful resistance is far more powerful than violence. The more the left looks like the vermin they are the better it is for us.

>some slags on twitter are cunts
>hurr everyone thinks that the riots are good

kill yourself, spencer is a cunt and the alt-right movement is retarded. but the leftists are terrorists and you are a shill.