Kek, you burgers are really all cowards...

Kek, you burgers are really all cowards. You'd rather let a bunch of leftist kids smash your heads than do anything to defend yourselves, not even your police is doing shit... Gun-loving patriots my ass. Here Antifa get lynched every time they try this kind of crap. Stop being such humonguous pussies.

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt2375605/
seattlepi.com/local/crime/article/Reports-UW-shooter-enrolled-as-a-student-10900892.php
youtube.com/watch?v=YWnHOJc-rfs
liveleak.com/view?i=6ee_1454253291
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

-benito?
-presente

italy is the mexico of europe, kys

post more antifa getting beat up.

i thought it was greece

Why interfere with our enemy tearing itself apart? Knock off the shilling already

Sorry for not having s history of political violence

ITALY YES

I think they're waiting for someone on the right to be killed so they will have a martyr to endlessly beat the left with.

imdb.com/title/tt2375605/

I thought it was Belarus

>Here Antifa get lynched every time they try this kind of crap
>flag
are you retarded?

seattlepi.com/local/crime/article/Reports-UW-shooter-enrolled-as-a-student-10900892.php

>judging entire US by Berkley

Apply yourself salami nigger

Don't buy into the hysterics.

All attemtps to agitate, all calls for violent direct action are best regarded as coming from leftist agents provacateur, shills, mob-for-hire, Antifa, SJWs and partisan LEO elements.

We are defeating violent opposition with fucking frog pictures. Do not interrupt your enemy when they are making a mistake. Hold the line, do not be seduced by calls for violence.

And sage these "guys lets kick antifa butts" threads. This is so much more important than exploring your youthful violent impulses and what awaits those Anitfa in prison are the very nazis they want so badly to fight with.

Don't you want them to get their wish? Isn't it cruel to deny Antifa a date with destiny? They have been looking for nazis high and low and attacking whatever they find. Let's put them where then nazis are, yeah?

Right Wing Safety Squads observe and report. Do not engage. Send Antifa to prison and let the white men there teach them the difference between a nazi and a person who simply disagrees with them.

Get the fuck off my board you crew cunt. We are going to let them riot in there own spaces break their own stuff until Trump feels there is enough outrage to justify condeming them as terrorists. They never roit anywhere that they aren't majority supported.

Idk where you live but here near varese cities are full of antifa stickers

You don't understand how this works. Everytime they hit someone they lose followers.
They are waiting for this shit to get so out of hand normies will beg for them to step in and kill the fuckers.

youtube.com/watch?v=YWnHOJc-rfs

people like you are the shame of Italy. Ritorneremo! A noi! RSI will revive.

Wut? Your country was literally born upon vandalism and political violence.

??? You Ities are retarded, why would any of us have been at a Milo thing, let alone in Berkley? Antifa gets knifed when they try to fight actual right wingers so they just attack normies now

There were a few posters last night who claimed to be law enforcement who said they were poised to come down on them. There's nothing to do but sit back and enjoy the show. Curious if Antifa is going to fizzle out now or come out in greater numbers more frequently.

Recent one:
liveleak.com/view?i=6ee_1454253291

Directed at a tyrannical foreign government that stated we were not a part of it.

I thought it was Spain

Oh, that absolves it.

When you don't crack rioter's skulls, they riot more.

When you crack rioter's skulls, they riot less.

This is not rocket science.

Everything south of France is the Mexico of Evropa..

kek

>Stop being such humonguous pussies.
No

You can include southern France too.

Don't you have enough problems in your own country? you are at the verge of a civil war, idiots. This is no game. And all you can do is post on Sup Forums divide and conquer memes.

Fuck off Moorfag, Hispanics are Subhumans and dont belong in Europe or in the U.S.A.

>Here Antifa get lynched every time they try this kind of crap
same here
leftist faggots git out

They hit one more Trump supporter, we start shooting.

Antagonistic thread, sage and ignore

At this point, I care as much about other european countries as I do about Spain, and no amount of shitposting by kiddos and shills is going to change that.

All european nationalists are my brothers and sisters and I will do my best to aid them in their struggle.

Reminder that Dems lost everything in 2016. All they have left is street violence, and that will be denied them once Sessions is confirmed. Do not let the enemy declare the arena of battle. They have until 2018 to ignite a civil war and not lose more of the 23 Senate seats that are up for grabs.

Antifa is bait, do not take it. Defend yourself if attacked, but do not be led into a trap.

this

muricans alt rights are cowards, They feel good only in safe space like HWNDU- next to cop and live stream

show us coward.

>Antifa fags proxy under non US flags to incite violence against them, justifying their cause: the thread

Think of the depraved mind that yearns for self destruction to validate its unworthy cause. Ponder on the inherent unnatural desire for self harm on a macro scale, learn to understand and pity the desire for self harm on the micro scale.

Shameful to the extreme, pity bordering on contempt.

If you'd rather die than bend the knee you're a retard.

Fuck off

>muh defeatistism

Yes.

And stop trying to take over europe again hans

>13 year olds.

Man, i remember all the things i was willing to die for at 13.