This is exactly how this whole "antifa" thing is going to play out... keep it up, you brainwashed commie fucks

This is exactly how this whole "antifa" thing is going to play out... keep it up, you brainwashed commie fucks.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YWnHOJc-rfs
youtu.be/4KCbYBNJKxo
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duty_to_rescue
youtube.com/watch?v=8kiapst3KmU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fabulous. Brilliant.

American politics is a drunk couple fighting outside a bar?

Yeah that sounds about right.

>Punch male because Patriarchy
>Fuck fascist police pigs
>Keep hitting him
>Get in his face
>Continue to hit him
>Get clocked
>Cry and bitch
>Tell police to arrest him
>"I'M A WOMYN AND HE HIT ME!!"

Amazing

couldn't it even try to dodge ffs. you can see the stomp coming a mile off

Oh look, a wild faggot has appeared.

All those guys just standing there letting that happened would be accessories to murder, no?

>women's strength

sauce?
holy shit, feelgoodman

youtube.com/watch?v=YWnHOJc-rfs

>Air Force Tee

Based AF. Love from Army /bro/

Only when your sweet mouth is in town sugar bear

>that pole

Every time

nope

>S-stop bullying or w-w-we'll bully you back

GET DUNKED ON

This is how the whole Oscars thing is going to play out...which would make for an interesting telecast. I would definitely watch.

Are you a shitksin with no clue how the law works or just 14 years old ?

Wow those are some weak jabs.

That is a life ending stomp

>mongrel whales on a mentally ill tranny

Human beings are truly wonderful

>Obnoxious white tranny head stomped by big brown skater dude
youtu.be/4KCbYBNJKxo

God I can't stand this fucking shit. bitches in the states abuse this privilege like no bodies business. so refreshing to see a bitch get what she deserves.

Men shouldn't hit women NOT because it's wrong, but because women should be acting LADYLIKE and therefore don't DESERVE to be fucking hit. But bitches always seem to fuck this concept up.

stop acting like a lady and prepared to get fucking plowed by an angry fist.

Can someone explain to me what was happening in this video?

So she kept hitting him to make out with him?

>alt-right crying like bitches online because leftists (lol!) beat the crap out of them irl

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duty_to_rescue

kek

old

youtube.com/watch?v=8kiapst3KmU

Women who act ladylike don't get hit.

Unfortunately the concept of ladylike is pretty much dead among younger women.

Ok... So what are their names then? Since all I can see is one blurry face...

What's the difference between Antifa and anarchists?

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duty_to_rescue

1st sentence:

>In the common law of most anglosphere countries, there is no general duty to come to the rescue of another.[1]

They were hanging out with the nig.
That trans thing came around and began yelling shit at them for quite a while until the nig decided to let his primal urge of destruction go and he unleashed hell on the poor fagboi.

simple, anarchists want chaos, and antifa are fascists

brilliant

I knew what was going to happen, but I thought after like, the 5th slap I woulda K her TFO, this video went on for too damn long

lol

punk scum

>2 cameras
>2 people
>2 photos
>still take pic in front mirror

Please, somebody edit this video so the dude is wearing a trump hat and the chick is wearing some antifa shit rag.
I'd do it myself but all I'm good for is memes and not really even that.

So hot

THATS NOT WHAT ANARCHY IS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This is literally what's gonna happen to these passive aggressive condescending liberal art student faggots when they try and bring that anti Trump BS to the wrong neighbourhood.

This guy.

STR VS DEX

What the fuck it looked like they were kissing a few times and it was some S&M play but then he blows her the fuck out.

>raising ATK
>Pokémon Card

This is a failed Pepe. Sad!

>naziswatchout.jpg
>dannygetmyboots.jpg
>lovetrumpshate.jpg
>Ashoeingforvictory.jpg

That ending
I was getting mad with this guy. Never let anyone hit you like that hit back no matter who the hell they are, they shouldn't be hitting you in the first place.

dude, antifa are grimey commies and anarchists, calling them fascists is an insult to fascism

t. fascist

poor guy....

>In the United States, as of 2009 ten states had laws on the books requiring that people at least notify law enforcement of and/or seek aid for strangers in peril under certain conditions:

More!!

afaik their story isn't so black and white
i don't remember details, but the guy wasn't really in the right there

Next day on the nearest media:
>Insane brutal deranged man gets jailed for life for brutally assaulting an innocent woman

it's funny because when he starts hitting her long after any real physical attack on his person.
Looks like he snapped when she said something.

What did she say to make him snap Sup Forums?

yeah, you can notify the cops after you let the upstanding citizen stomp the shit out of a scumbag and give him enough time to scram

then dial 911

Ended too soon

"women"

she said:

>a fucking leaf

I'm black and therefore can't be racist nor held accountable for my own actions so I just yell "WUHRLSTAH" and video the attack instead.

dat foot rape

"Jet fuel can't melt steel memes"

Did she die?

so Sup Forums is a drunken slav?
i figured as much

Watching that felt good.
Nothing is better in this world than watching a bully get killed.

Hope she died.

"she"

Haha, but he dealt with this all wrong. She gets three strikes and then you hit while trying to walk away. He let it go on way too long, and looks like words got the best of him.

Took too many hits to knock her out. Probably ended up in jail too.

"she"

SKEEYUP

t. Fat army fuck

Still no excuse to hit him. Walk away or talk things, start hitting prepare to be hitted too.

>"she"

I can think up plenty of excuses to hit him, lol

Ok, is "did it die?", better?

"BRAZIL IS WHITE"

you shouldn't be calling anyone brainwashed alt tard.

I was thinking sub human but close enough I guess

The Hero of Belgium!

Yes and yes. but it was never truly alive to begin with.

You say that but Antifa gets fucked up quite a bit.

The earth is round and dinosaurs are real

I dont like this vid. The Nazi's did nothing wrong.

>
DONT RESPOND TO ANTIFA BAIT
we ve been raided, hard, antifa is trying to provoke you in order to create false equivalence.
LET THE COPS DO THEIR JOB. DONT RESPOND IN KIND.

>DONT RESPOND

Sean Bean was clearly sick of his shit.

Antifa is paid to cause anarchy. Anarchists just believe in the message.

How can there be any kind of gang activity when so few people are so spread out?

This country is gigantic.

While your post is sagely and wise, your posting style is baseborn and uncouth. Don't quote more than 2 people. Ever. Its the fastest way to have people disregard what you are spewing.

Consider this a PSA.

>antifa

nope.

The police a neutral force that can't be trusted entirely by either side.
They serve the state and the state serves nobody but themselves.

This kind of thing can't go on forever. A time will come when we have to decide if antifa violence is the new normal in the U.S or if the people will stand together and drive these terrorists from our land.

Regardless of where you stand, only the strong will thrive, if you're philosophy is to be a pacifist who 'turns their cheek' and waits for the state to step in you've already agreed you're defeated have conceded you'd rather be pavement thats walked on rather than the otherway around.

you're wrong because you don't belong here.

He failed the QuickTime event

kek okay. I've been shitposting here for 12 years.

THIS

listen to Serbia anons, he knows what he's doing.

Striking back is what they want, and we only raise our arms to defense ourselves.

We demand proof or GTFO

Magnificent

Its been many a pc ago so i don't have pics saved from that long ago. When I came to Sup Forums (for /d/ of all boards) meximoot was getting his diploma still, trying not to be eaten by Quetzecotl. Long cat was a new fad with Donate or Die happening. No U wasn't even a thing then, neither was Nevada. I don't care if you believe me or not but I'm probably one of the oldest of the oldfags still active. Snacks was a faggot and got what he deserved.