If pollacks think liberals are retarded for needing a safespace where they are surrounded by people who have the same...

If pollacks think liberals are retarded for needing a safespace where they are surrounded by people who have the same ideas, why are they on Sup Forums a safespace for white christian hetero males preaching to the choir?

Sup Forums is chaos undivided.

>why are they on Sup Forums
more freedom of speech than other forums, anonymous posting, bantz & lovable memes.

Dissenting opinions cannot be banned here. If you think this is a "safe space", then you don't know what that term means.

This is constantly hostile territory. If you can't defend your positions, you won't like it here. This is the OPPOSITE of a "safe space".

Sup Forums is far from an echo chamber. Top kek. Some people are atheists, some are Christians. Some are white, some are shitskins. Some are NatSoc, others are stupid.

those guys aren't liberals, not even weird al.

Do stupid niggers like you know what safe space means?

A FUCKING TOOTHPASTE

This desu. Anonymity also forces you to argue the ideas rather than the attack the person. From what I've seen a lot of Sup Forums isn't even white

We definitely are like minded on many things but you can't call this a safe space because we aren't asking for safety. Sup Forums is more like Lord of the Flies. Leftists are welcome to join the community but no one cares what they have to say and they may be killed(metaphorically). We won't however censor their speech.

But you are fucking wrong.
Sup Forumsis not a hugbox.
Sup Forums is a place where people are faced by unmitigated disapproval.

Think of all the normies that come to Sup Forums to shitpost ironically or out of pure curiosity!
They soon find out that Sup Forums is does not raise their self percieved status by agreeing with their save-to-say-niceties and truisms.
They very quickly find out that being among a majority group which does not approve of their views, tends to arode these veiws very fast, what ever they may be.
They soon find out that Sup Forums is no hug box.
They soon find out that Sup Forums is the opposite.
Sup Forums is a hurt box.

It shows you that your nice and conformist viewpoints are worth exactly nothing.
That realization hurts.
It really fucking hurts.

What makes this board that's constantly flooded with shills a safespace, user? Even this thread's existence contradicts you.

Because this is the one place where you can say anything you want without it being deleted.

Because the type of person who identifies with the SJW movement and the type of person who identifies with the Sup Forums orthodoxy are essentially the same person.

pol is not christian these idiots are just actively memeing god back into existence.

I get paid to shitpost here. You don't?
What a retard!

If there's a choir here, it's off tempo, out of tune, and flat out doesn't even know what a key is, let alone what key it's supposed to be in.

Sup Forums is a boiler room of political discourse. Anything you say is challenged, threatened, mocked and you can sink or swim with it.

One thing Sup Forums taught me that transfers to real life is that if you take critics with illogical criticisms seriously you lose. You have to immediately laugh them off to their face and ask them
to justify why their criticism should be taken seriously.

Leftists can't take mocking. They will fucking lose it.

We can say whatever the fuck we want to, not be downvoted for dissonance, help each other collect information, and basically be a dick to whoever we want. You don't come here for validation, you come here to learn and fuck around with people with similar opinions but we don't shelter each other.

Sup Forums is a Christian board 100%.

There are vermin like you and lost soul atheists but it is still a Christian board.

In what way is this a safe space?

Let's test this.

"Death to Fascists!"
"Stalin did nothing wrong!"
"Whites are subhuman!"

...still here.

If liberals have safe spaces like NeoFAG, Dumblr, and basically all of the internet, then why can't we? Even though we hate certain ideologies, we still reluctantly allow them here. I don't see that on tumblr or NeoGAF

This is the atmosphere that gives credence to the red pills.

Sup Forums is also satire, which makes this thread even more pointless

The fact that you are here making this thread is the proof that no, this is not a safe-space, you dumb fucking euroshit.

>Sup Forums
>safe space

I don't think you have lurked here long enough.

We're here to learn the truth not join the echo chamber.

Death to Jews
Hitler did nothing wrong
Brown people are subhuman

How often do you see viewpoints like these legitimately challenged? In comparison, how often do you see viewpoints like the ones you posted challenged, or more likely, shouted down with insults rather than arguments?
I don't see how you could claim to not see the difference between Sup Forums orthodoxy and heretical opinions while remaining intellectually honest.

>pol
>white

Not seeing that united choir you're talking about. You might want to lay off the drugs or something.

Fuck off, CTR shill
JIDF detected
Kike
Nigger
Faggot

>1 post by this id

Y'all posting in a troll thread

MAGA
Hail God Emporer Trump
Praise Kek

>1 post by this ID
thanks for Correcting The Record

Have you seen the amount of liberal horseshit on this board (including your bullshit thread) how is this even classified as a safe space?

Oh, by the way, I've cracked the code

Common memes, inoffensive in and of themselves.

On the other hand all the racist bullshit does offend me, so being an intelligent and well adjusted person, I do what everyone should do when offended - shitpost on Sup Forums.

You don't notice how many of the posts on this board are just one faggot telling another faggot he sucks? You don't think that might be a clue to the underlying culture that you are missing?

Nah, couldn't be, must just be an echo chamber in here, that's right.

Its true that dissenting opinions can't be banned outright, but this isn't a completely free speech site. There's still tons that might get your thread deleted or you banned that isn't against the stated rules (depending on which mods are on, probably). Sup Forums has its own version of "hatespeech".

You say this but we have shills left and right every day flooding us with all kinds of libshit rhetoric

>From what I've seen a lot of Sup Forums isn't even white
It's easy to find out non whites by telling people that your a White Nationalist.

>discussion board with common interests
>the same as building an adult playpen full of crayons for trannies to lock themselves in when somebody reminds them their penis is fake

some of us are dirty kikes, too

>If pollacks think liberals are retarded for needing a safespace where they are surrounded by people who have the same ideas, why are they on Sup Forums a safespace for white christian hetero males preaching to the choir?

Well you're posting here.

But people are just keking at you.

What is this picture the triumvirate of has-beens?