Why is this lady more assertive than most of Sup Forums?

And why can Libertarians understand her writing while no user stands a chance?

(((Ayn Rand)))
Nice bate kike.

Why is this lady more assertive than most of Sup Forums?

Not gonna lie, trump supporter here... BLA BLA BLA

Im not a huge fan but its interesting because I think she's the single most hated author in universities. Liberals absolutely HATE her with a burning fury. I think its because she advocates so much for individualism, and not working for the collective.

Rand freed man of of the guilt that (((they))) use to control us. She gave us the confidence to live by our rationality...it's sad that we still cling to guilt...

She is quite hated...while having wrote the second most influential book ever.

I see a lot of disagreement...and most of what I see is misinterpretation of what she said...and a lack of self-awareness.

Destroying western tradition is what (((the intellectuals))) do best.
If you are goy, red pill harder.

She expressed herself amid a critical world- but really all that is required to exceed pol is the first 3 words.

A Jew whose formative years were in post-Romanov Russia.
Her ideas are shit.

Rand petitioned against intellectuals. In Atlas Shrugged she described how the current intellectuals would justify the state's degeneracy.

Not an argument.

Correct. I posted two facts.

To be fair, all of the antagonists are really jewy.

> AmeriDumb can't understand a literary genius who BTFO'd 3000 years of philosophy in a single book.

I agree. It's annoying when people reduce her philosophy to "I'm a selfish prick, so fuck you"

Yeah it's just retard teir emotionalism. If you don't join the borg and think for yourself you're shellfish

They have not read her books.

The first reading of Atlas Shrugged was me seeing what Ayn described- from her time in Russia.

The second time, when I'd studied some philosophy, I understood so much more- and from her ridicule of past philosophers (in Atlas Shrugged) I realized why most philosophers revile her- perhaps philosophy also advances one funeral at a time...

Communism and Libertarianism are both degenerate because they are individualist ideologies.
>But Communism is about the collective good! How can it be an individualist ideology?
Because it institutes social programs that encourage people to become dependent on the State, rather than their family and friends. In other words, it replaces small communities (family, friends, church, town) with one massive, bureaucratic, alienating collective: the State.

Whenever the government encourages people to focus on themselves, rather than their community, degeneracy soon arises.

>Ayn Stein

> Communism
> Individualist ideology

>Whenever the government encourages people to focus on themselves, rather than their community, degeneracy soon arises.

Degeneracy, including free love, are the lack of values- which Rand sought to explain as the essential for any civilization of men.

her writing sucks

>female intellectuals

Second most influential book, while only having been around for 2% as long as the most influential book.

Atlas Shrugged is the Bible of the future.

Sup Forums is an anti-capitalist board.

Fuck off free market cuck.

Your country got BTFO's just yesterday, you'd think you'd learn to watch your mouth.