Hi pol i am from India and i will be buying a ticket to New York to visit HWNDU...

Hi pol i am from India and i will be buying a ticket to New York to visit HWNDU. I want to experience this and say HWNDU. Will i be welcomed? I want to be a part of this group.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YWnHOJc-rfs
youtube.com/watch?v=DehmPOkrtRc
youtu.be/Nb9fjjGUmu8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ebrietas is my daughter and she's cute! Please no bully!

There’s reasons the all-seeing eye will reveal itself. There’s reasons why the moon rotates the earth. Why this earth is mostly water. There’s reasons why there’s a pyramid on the dollar bill. There’s reasons.

I will return.

REMINDER

>you will never see Rose for the first time and be super nervous before you man up and stumble your way through asking her out
>you will never take her out on a date where you can't help but intertwine your fingers with hers for the entire time
>you will never walk her home and then awkwardly pause when its time for her to go inside
>you will never get lost in each other's eyes for the first time as both of your lips move closer to one another
>you will never realize that even though the both of you want to take it slow, you can't help but move fast because it feels so right
>your relationship with Rose will never go into something beautiful
>you will never be held by Rose when you've had a bad day
>you will never look into Rose's eyes and understand that she makes all of the pain go away
>you will never let Rose cook for you and have to lie and say that her food is delicious because of how in love with her you are
>you will never run up behind Rose while she is doing the dishes and surprise her by putting your arms around her and softly kissing the top of your head
>you will never take Rose out for a surprise vacation to liberated Europe where you will propose
>you will never see Rose choke back tears as you begin to doubt your decision to propose before she jumps into your arms and whispers yes into your ear
>You will never see Rose on your wedding day and realize that this is what you have been missing all of your life
>You will never have a large family with Rose and watch them grow up as the two of you grow old together

POO

C A N C E R
A
N
C
E
R

Also where is the new thread?

what have i missed? who is rose

btw, has the polish dude returned?

He will not poo in the loo

POO

Um. No bully.

Also I don't know.

also is anyone else triggered by stolen valor saying hey in between the "he will not divide us" chants?

Lay a hot curry shit right in front of the camera. When people get mad say it's your culture and you're an immigrant.

>"Ah yes, this will surely show them"
>"Oh my, mother's Kikahn Teh'Ende is not settling so well"
>Pundaramadingle Mahbadahri sets aside his "Chanting Moronically for Dummies" book and pulls his trousers around his ankles.
>Carefully positioning his anus directly over the hole carved into the seat of his chair, he clenches his fists and lets out a mighty bellow.
>A cascade of reddish-brown slush sprays out of his colon, rocketing downward
>the foul liquid shoots below his chair and into the bucket below, splattering the bottom of the seat and the surrounding floor
>Pumahamaghahabliresh carries the bucket to his window and beckons to the StreetCatcher below
>the Catcher holds his arms out, prepared
>the bucket falls three stories down, as soon as it is sure to hit the sidewalk the Catcher deftly plucks it from thin air with incredible agility and grace
>In one fluid motion, he spins and jettisons the bucket of feces into the road beside him
>tourists applaud, a small child shyly drops a coin into his upturned hat
>Pumarafalafelshamalyadingdong courteously salutes him with a traditional indian anus clench, dropping a polite dingleberry out of the window
>satisfied, his business is done.

That would be funny, I wish I could go to shitpost and drop knowledge on the dangers of communism in broken English. :(

You'll be fine as long as you don't look white.

as long as you don't shit in front of the camera

youtube.com/watch?v=YWnHOJc-rfs
Sup Forums is a board of peace

POO

THE OFFICIAL HWNDU ANIME OPENING:

youtube.com/watch?v=DehmPOkrtRc

The lyrics perfectly describe the comfy nights on /pol with /ourguys/

Running in a crowd
In a faceless town
I NEED TO FEEL THE TOUCH OF A FRIEND
In the countryside
I wander far and wide
The isolation gets me again

I don't know where to go
When I feel like crying
Oh my!
It's time to open myself
Do something new
I want to stop, and grow up a bit

Then suddenly, my power and confidence start swelling up
Magically erupt
And it's all because of the kindness that I feel
FROM PEOPLE I DON'T EVEN KNOW!

Then suddenly, my intuition and my wisdom grow
And then I know
That most of all I sense compassion's real
Thanks to strangers where ever I go
THANK YOU FOR WAKING ME UP!

This poo in loo meme makes me want to embrace it. I wish to do what you say and shut everyone up once and for all.

REMEMBER

youtu.be/Nb9fjjGUmu8

You have to be at least 18 years old to post here.

I legitimately want to thank Shia for giving Jesus a platform. Without this we would have never known that such an amazing man was among us. If there are any normie shills here among us that can contact Shia LaBeouf send him this message from me and tell him I mean it from the absolute bottom of my heart; thank you Shia, thank you for He Will Not Divide Us, thank you for Jihadi Jesus.

>what have i missed? who is rose
Pic related

I'll have to admit that would probably be the most epic thing since the beggining of HWNDU. Do what you must, you glorious bastard

How about putting on a show like the border guards do at the India-Pakistan border?

fuck
that was aimed at

IN

Nice try, Pajeet. Turn off your proxy.

that's not rose. this is

both ugly

My bad. I forgot how big homosexuality is on your country.

I think the Indians would be most offended and i may have too seek asylum. They will obviously ban me after that. I really think this will work for me

shut your goddamn crusty lips

I don't feel triggered. HEY! I don't feel triggered. WHAT? I don't feel triggered. ARE YOU SERIOUS? I don't feel triggered. WHOAH

he is prob intro little girls like his prophet

You will be welcomed after a proper shower

nah im not into fat chicks like muricans are

I was going to play that theme last night. But the cam was always too crowded. If not tomorrow, then saturday.

POO

I would you go back to India, seriously the best thing you guys have is tunak tunak tun, and this is coming from a fucking brazilian.

This is happening now.

who are you?

It truly has been a roundabout trip hasn't it? I just pray that once it gets shut down, that Jesus will do a monthly show or something.

Nothing to oversaturate us, just a once a month meetup and show with all these colorful character we've come to know and love. I'd fund it.

*why would you

mmmm she cute!

will you shit live on stream?

I'm not a special standout character. Just a background extra of sorts. I'm the one wearing the black beanie. Friends with Falloutbro who makes a bunch of the signs.

"Ze" is cute.

Make sure you shower and use toilets for shitting.

Poo infront of it and if someone says anything scream RACIST

>nobody's bought the domain hwnd.us to use as a catalogue of leftist retardation

The annoying guy that was speaking to Jackie Sup Forums before is still there.

Steven Crowder will be on?

Kek the irony is real

The stream keep timing out every 10 mins for anyone else?

Pic related

yeah

this stream is polluted with normies. where's venti when you need her?

RRRRREEEEEEEEE

I want one of them mugs

it really suits it.

john make it stop

REMINDER TO RECORD FUCKING EVERYTHING!
The museum is deleting shit they don't want archived!

i really need sauce on this meme doujin

Has /our queen/ shown up today?

Take a shit in front of the camera.

Negative.

It's dangerous to go alone.
Take this.

FUCK OFF NAZI

You're very welcome there. You can think of the gravel as your designated shitting Street, after all it's usually full of shitters during the day

She'll turn into a night owl if she keeps showing up at night. I don't want her to ruin her sleeping pattern because of us

Anyone have video link of that crowder on stream?

It would be kind of epic and talked for further years on Sup Forums, but you wouldn't make a favor to your country's stereotypes

REMINDER TO RECORD FUCKING EVERYTHING!!
The museum is deleting shit they don't want archived!

This old cat lady is more entertaining than anything else in this episode.

today there's been nothing worth recording

>This old cat lady
you mean the 16 year old boy?

what is stolenvalor's twitter or IG?

twitter is @HumbleBeast_150

He's real quick to block people, thoguh.

i dont know if he was on stream yet

does redgloves have a name yet?

I really am toying with this idea. I was thinking i should shit and then wipe my ass with the free pizzas.

DENIED

>feel like hwndu is slowing down
>maybe there won't be an episode airing today
>there always is
I haven't had a good nights rest in days you fuckers.

one of the normies had a crowder cup but would not let me go back further.

someone call cops on that cuck

Oh, lovely. Thanks user, can i save?

StolenValor scares Sup Forums to death. He's the real final bozz and we're stuck with no extra life. Just give up and worship him. He's super strong and smart too

oh i just went back and saw that, my stream doesnt go back enough to see if crowder was actually on stream

Yeah they cut it.

>t. ben

>stream goes down every 20 minutes
>stream comes back & only stolen valor remains
>what did they mean by this?

Stolen valor pls go.

Your country's flag must not have a leaf to post here.

Only dub s or Jesus can defeat him.

>Sup Forums
there are no true Sup Forums people left
Jesus isn't Sup Forums
Leafbro isn't Sup Forums
Jackie maybe.. he said Nigger on cam this morning.

but Jesus and Leafbro don't even support Trump
Leafbro said he didn't even support the Travel ban or Trump ( on the play back around 2:55 today )

how are they going to say this is a constant stream for the next four years if they keep cutting out every 10 mins?

also, reminder that they started doing this after the altercation with the "son of the vp"

almost hit him with trip s

That might be a good thing if they do that with everyone who wants to shill their podcast or business

>implying everyone on Sup Forums has to support Trump and be 100% behind everything he does