Thoth vs. Kek

Let's settle this once and for all.

Who is the superior god?

Rolleroos for Thoth.

they are best friends, at least that is what my repeating digitz told me.

Kekorinos.

Thoth is likely a divide and conquer tactic used by shills. First they tried to cause a meme-schism with Moloch, now this. Ridiculous.

It'll be another Rei vs Asuka thing and just bring us closer together in the end.

Thoth is a forced meme

Kek decided the American election

Seems obvious

both

Kek, Thoth is forced

There's no need for conflict between the two. They are both of the same pantheon, and serve different roles.

Your attempt to create artificial strife is useless here.

Obv Kek

KEK is the one true God of Sup Forums.

Do not doubt Kek's power

You're gonna get banned OP, mods don't like a theological discussions on the nature of kek/Thoth/Moloch/bogdanoff

Thoth is the source of the strife

Stop spreading the forced meme

Both are just egregores,

>787
how ironic

WITNESSED.

the bog brothers

Kek will become a more powerful egregore if we don't dilute the meme magic with Thoth worship

FUCKING WITNESSED.

Thoth is 100% accurate.

There is no god but Kek and Pepe is his prophet.

This.
It's Kek btw

i'm so fucking glad that this gay as fuck kek shit is now officially visbile as the cancer it always was :
now that sarcuc has officially started the final destination of both keke and pepe: this gay shitty reddit kekistan meme
im ever so glad now it will be much easier to weed out cancer and newfags: anyone still using this plebbit tier memeset is a fucking cancerous newfag by knowning choice
good fucking riddance

W I T N E S S E D

Thoth is a shill.

Thoth is CTR.

cancer
you are fucking cancer
newfaggot

There is only one god you degenerate faggots and he isn't one of your gay little meme cartoons.

Aussies are much better at shitposting than saltposting

So cut the fucking salt you heathen

I don't give a fuck if Thoth is allegedly more powerful. Kek has delivered for us over and over again and has never let us down. We owe him our allegiance. Shadilay

Yep

It's strange.

>696
Thoth seems to disagree.

Hail Kek.

can we agree they are both equaly worth of worship?

I've been a big fan of Kek, but Thoth seems like a pretty cool guy. I love the beak and the palindromes.

No, Thoth is a forced meme.

Please redpill me on toths engame.

>Worshipping a gay scat furry
/lol/, please.

Go get your own online temple built you fucking bird nigger.

THOTH IS THE ONE TRUE GOD OF Sup Forums.

>acting like no one knows his origins

hownew.ru

Funny, I remember another egregore from a while back. Something to do with a disease..

eternal anglo strikes again..

You don't know the origins of Pepe, bro. You stole it from Sup Forums.

W I T N E S S E D

Why don't we just meme jesus back to our life.
Not like anything bad could happen

FUGG

FUGGGGGG.

Naw it's nothing, just confirmation bias right user? (^:

KEK ALL THE WAY UP

You know there are scripts for that, right?

These fucking assclown devs just gave his 3 a stun.

A FUCKING STUN.

THAT HITS MULTIPLE TARGETS.

He was already considered pretty good for being super safe and having the stupidest poke range of anyone, oh and also he can just decide to wipe you the fuck out with the slightest bit of setup with his nuclear rape glyph of an ult, but yeah, let's just give him a powercrept Anubis wrap because that's cool.

Fuck this game. My only consolation is that once Kek gets in, it will necessarily be at some point further in the future, and he will therefore embody powercreep to a previously unheard of extent. Assuming he doesn't tip the scales at SS and get nerfed into irrelevancy.

Trump is President and the libetards are crashing and burning.

IN KEK WE TRUST.

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

My digits say kek

>It'll be another Rei vs Asuka thing and just bring us closer together in the end.
But we all know Asuka is better. Even m00t agreed on that. Reifags just like soulless dolls who remind them of their mother

Pepe is not just his prophet, he is his material form. This is basic kek-theology.

>9009

KEK IS THE ONLY AND TRUE GOD

I BESTOW KEKS GREATNESS UPON YOU

PRAISE KEK

Don't need em ;)

Kek represents us and is /ourdeity/
frogs hiding in the earth, behind our screens, waiting for the springtime of revolution to emerge en masse from the darkness into the light

Thoth rules over communication, writing and magic. Thoth rules over the computers, and memes.

Currently Thoth and Kek are powerfully allied through the chans.

Idk what to believe anymore.

Sup Forums shares its liking for chaos with Kek that's why he's the main god here
Thoth is for those who want to seek wisdom and go beyond the shitposting

That they are real

Naw I feel like part of it is the faith that they are and not certainty

It's ok user. Kek showed up with Trips not long after.

Praise kek

the leaf isn't wrong...
is this meta troll?

kek is the one true god of Sup Forums