Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2gCntTniJgo&t=277s
youtube.com/watch?v=YWnHOJc-rfs
youtube.com/watch?v=2gCntTniJgo
youtube.com/watch?v=a3uqv0eP7Tg
youtube.com/watch?v=eOcimzsviFA&t=45s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Any updates on this?

sauce, besides a bunch of derps tweeting?

No updates on mommy's favorite boy
Press F to pay respects

Obviously Soros is paying the mainstream meteor to keep this quiet.

because theres no source that hes actually dead

Bump for visibilty

his name was gnarls berkeley

>Why is no one coving the death of a Nazi?

I didn't know taking out the trash was news worthy.

Source?

I've looked for confirmation, couldn't find anything...

Spread it.

Bet he's still lying there

HE's not dead you faggots
youtube.com/watch?v=2gCntTniJgo&t=277s
>3:30

Letfists are subhumans who will surely get their justice, but the guy is alive

Because he was a weak alt right cunt and probably had it coming.

kys

fake

bruh

spread this to every media outlet you can think of.

youtube.com/watch?v=YWnHOJc-rfs

Fuck off faggot.

not dead. police report states no serious casualties.

Honestly, even if they killed 12 million Nazis, it wouldn't be bad. It would be called "even"

RIP in peace Caped Baldy.

;_;7

Wow he went from bald to having Hair again, nice try ctr

He's Alive YOu Faggots
youtube.com/watch?v=2gCntTniJgo
3:37

Leftists believe that those who do not agree with them aren't people.

Check Hair and try again

F

Doxx them, start here

>Leftists believe that those who do not agree with them aren't people.

I'm sure someone might have noticed some dead cunt laying in the centre of the road for a day. maybe not.

>muh if Clinton gets elected, civil war
>kek we would wreck leftists in case of civil war
>muh guns
>muh fuck nu-males

This is the civil war you wanted, you fags. Now don't whine like little bitches and defend yourselves. Unless you're scared of Antifa and plan to surrender à la French?

Last night I cleaned my mini M-14 and got my national guard helmet and bullet proof vest.
Googled Antifa at my local university but didn't find any results or groups

If I had I would of went out.

What has become of me? I didn't serve 2 tours to come back to this. I will never allow antifa in my town, I swear this to you.

Murder and terrorism are OK when the Left does it. See: 1960's America, Weather Underground, Students for a Democratic Society, Bill Ayres, etc.

he sleepim

The time will come when Antifa will visit your town, and you will cleanse the streets of them.

Trashing their own liberal nests isn't a civil war, it's an average Tuesday. Shit in toilet, shit in sink.

>gnarls berkeley
based black user there

not a nigger.

Gotta love how the media will either say this is okay or ignore it, and as soon as people fight back against it they will be labelled as evil nazi scum and likely be given life sentences.

Mods!

You are feeling like a true American, a patriot. That is what you are feeling. You are feeling threatened and ready to fight for what you believe in. You are not alone brother. I stand by for my town. Unfortunately these cowards aren't further south.

Noone is scared of antifa. Literally noone. Come on down to North Dakota commies let's see how well your shit flies here

Sooo their motto is:

>fight like a pussy

Even niggers fight 1v1 until they are outmatched, they cant even do that

Sheeeiiiiiittttt

Got a link to the report?

Because if this received the coverage it deserved, the Civil War would start. I'm not saying not covering it will prevent it, they're only putting off the inevitible. But they're trying to stave it off.

Also, in what timeline would liberal media EVER cover this? Even if they did, it would somehow be the dead guys fault.

if they tried that shit in my area they would get destroyed, if not by the police by the citizens.

Defend yourself by any means necessary

The police cannot and often will not help you

>mainstream meteor

>the only one who gives a shit you died in a chinese image board

I legit feel sorry for this guy.

the people on this board believe those with different skin colors and women arent people

same thing different target ,canadian

>Sup Forums is always right etc.

Thanks for telling me what I do and don't believe

> nazi
lolz, you dipshits will never get it. you're that faggot at the back of the class always raising your hand when everyone else is ready to move on. Niggers, in a word.

>Californians crying and wrecking their own cities is the cival war we always wanted

Wake me when Fort Worth goes to shit and starts burning, then I might start to worry

>TRUMP IS EVIL

>HE SAID MEAN THINGS

>LETS KILL PEOPLE

This is how the left becomes the total enemy of everyone

Facists must be removed.
Prepare that boi pussy whitey.

>WHY ISN'T NO ONE COVERING THIS?
Go back to Twitter, you literal nigger.

That's why we have to be smart in how we deal with these antifags. The media would love for us to go on the offensive so they could have wall to wall coverage of "right wing" violence.

Only use violence to defend yourself. We can use the Trump administration to go after these groups using the power of government.

>Even niggers fight 1v1

It must be nice, having never actually once seen a nigger in your entire life.

... then start killing the (((media.))) Why let the enemy have a voice? Mindless liberal faggot thralls are worthless targets. Like stepping on ants. You have to kill the queen to destroy the nest.

Is Trump aware of all of the Antifa stuff? I know if people fight back the media will use it to destroy Republicans, but at the same time we are just waiting until something is done about it, but we have no idea when that will happen.

Did Podesta really order $65,000 worth of hot dogs?

he was still breathing I watched it live
really fucked up

They will be replaced but it would be a start, maybe kill multiple (((journalists))) at once so the Left realises they cant keep pulling this shit

He's tweeted about pulling federal funding for UC Berkeley after what happened last night. We need to get Antifa declared a domestic terror group, that way AG Sessions and the Feds can go after them.

he's white

They keep talking about how trump repealed obamacare though

yep he was at least alive the last i saw but seems like thats what they where going for anyway.

Killing Journos just makes the martyrs. The old school media is already dying. What we need is to speed up that process by exposing individual journos for the dishonest trash they really are. The more normies you redpill on media dishonesty, the quicker they can be pushed toward alternative sources of news.

The first of many. Look at your fate white nationalists. We will push you lonely role player betas into the 4th reich you want so badly. There will be no escape, you have chosen you path. The time for forgiveness is over. The price of your lulz will be your scalps.

>Facists must be removed.
>Prepare that boi pussy whitey.

a faggit.

cure or kill

of course, "they" keep their mouths shut about this. "They" are pic related.

Good. He probably supported Trump. Nothing lost.

Obama
yes
"""pizza"""" and """"hotdogs""""
flown into the whitehouse from chicago
the whitehouse that doesn't allow outside food due to poisoning concerns and has a dedicated kitchen staff for that purpose
even though food would taste like shit after hours of being in transit.

really activates those almonds

Alright, how do we get them marked as a terrorist group quickly? With the media backing them its going to take effort but it can be done

HAHAHHA You seem to forget we have the fucking nukes and the Military you stupid fucking faggot, show them how the liberal cucks are destroying their homeland and they will gladly slay Commie fucks with no remorse. GO ahead, plunge America into a new age, we're begging for it.

Wait until you're fucking mowed down in a fucking trench commie.

Your flesh lonely angry white boy. I demand it. Show me how you fight albino. 100 NaZi scalps I will collect.

youtube.com/watch?v=a3uqv0eP7Tg

>The price of your lulz will be your scalps.

I'm afraid you will get yourself killed little girl.

yes. yes you will.

He himself posted here earlier and confirmed that he was indeed dead.

F

Our country isnt the size of a postage stamp like yours. I live 3 fucking thousand miles away from where this happened. The fuck do you want me to do? Teleport there? Shoot a cunt dead then get put into prison for defending some liberal hellhole?

I promise you if they bring that shit to my state and threaten my property or life I will ventilate their ass. We have lose gun laws in my area which is probably why you dont see Antifa here

>He himself posted here earlier and confirmed that he was indeed dead.
>F
F

no one is afraid of your lonely, weak, unable to procreate, sexless loser ass white boy

Too bad your skin couldnt save your parents marraige. Too bad it didnt count where it really mattered. Show me how you fight albino leper. I will wear your scalp like a hat.

>He
Who?

Can anyone confirm this?

Should start an "antifa are the fascists" meme

>kill a fascist
>nothing happens

Best timeline desu family

Yeah, except I don't believe you.

guess ill repost

Antifa is a goon squad, paid actors to insight violence in an attempt to cause more chaos, as seen in other regions, Ukraine an extreme example

They cause chaos, desperate for retaliation, if it doesnt happen, they stage shootings 1st with fireworks and poppers, and if that fails they really shoot in the direction of the cops/military, in the confusion cops/military shoot back, and by then the damage is done.

They want retaliation, they require it, if they can get it the (((foreign powers and liberal elite))) have their means to justify intervention like elsewhere

The only solution like talked about the last time this thread was posted was creating a group of unarmed civilians to go out and beat these fuckers down, this will prevent people from pointing at Trump and the state

>supports far-left destroying stuff and causing riots.
GOOD GOY!

I am non white and my gf is irish lmao. I have convinced her she came from albinism, a disease. A genetic defect.

Show me how you fight leper.

youtube.com/watch?v=eOcimzsviFA&t=45s

lol, come and get it commie.

op is a faggot.

sage

Maybe we can get a change.org petition going, then get it trending on twitter under #ANTIFAterrorists hashtag.

No, the guys not dead, I Know.

But will they actually ever stop? Or will they just keep going until they get retaliation, like for the next 8 years if nobody steps up against them

Has it been confirmed that he died ?

The guy lying on the ground.

"Yes I am dead"

Seems legit.