Mexico & Europe... BEST FRIENDS FOREVER

Amigos, chicas, camaradas! Regreso a casa, unir con europa!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QD6Qpo-g2yc
youtu.be/kPQVxQLB8YY
strawpoll.me/12242135
youtu.be/pcZzI9IaC4E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

EU is NOT Europe

I stand with the USA!

thanks swiss user

you have good cheese

Because you are a mountain jew. Who would have thought that you are standing with the protectionist monsters of the US?

>you have good cheese
Faggots, get a freaking room!

It's a good thing the EU is in the business of feeding leeches
They're about to take on a hungry one

Germany is about to hear a massive sucking sound and it isn't going to be rapefugees getting blowjobs from Gutmenschen

>Failed state teams up with failing state

Dis gon b gud

Just shut your country to all trade, Burgers. This is the best thing ever. Promised. You can trade "services" and "whisky" with Britain, but that is it, ... because all other trade with other countries is "BAAAAAAAAD".

You're done Hans, the new axis will wipe the floor with you.

>Europe and Mexico
>vs UK and America

When will they learn? The Anglosphere always wins.

Hitler wanted a united Europe where Germany ruled supreme. When I look at the EU I can only conclude that his dream has pretty much been realized.

Anglos are getting poorer and poorer while Europe is getting richer and stronger. How come?

Oh hey new trade routes for more cartel drugs.

Maybe they'll target the migrants too stupid to know why cocaine and heroine are bad and solve the crisis.

Uhhh....yey for cheap drugs I guess?

Help me out pol, what does Mexico exports besides low IQ social issues and.... well, I am drawing blank.

A bunch of fruits and veggies that you could grow cheaper in Spain, Tequila, and shitty small cars that can't outcompete eastern european trashmobiles.

I'm sure cultural enrichment plays a part somehow Hans

fugggggggg

Deutsch freund, danke

Ich will deutsch lernen

Google translate

Esperanto: dankon germana amiko, mi volas lerni la germanan lingvon.

Lots of fruit, sugar (real cane sugar), salt, steel, iron, silver, raw alloys, grains, salmon, cod, tuna, etc.

We already have yuropean car factories here

Is Mexico the new Cuba?

Based leaf

Smart as fuck.

Why am I not surprised that Germany wants to make trade agreements with a country whose major export is immigrants?

What the fuck Germany?

hehe spics actually think they can compete with china

cheap labor but with ip protection unlike china

Lol, U.K. for Mexico? It sucks you don't have any deal makers in office, you got ripped off!

We already have a no-visa deal with Poland. If mexicans really wanted to emigrate to yurop, poland would be our way in. But no one wants to go live there. The average mexican has the exact same average burger view of europe: a quaint, backwards, alien place.

I really want to see Operation Bay of Spics happen

You guys are being ironic right?

It's still not that economical. It has to be transported overseas. It's best if we work something out.

I think the way he's looking at it is that it hasn't been 50/50. It's been 70/30 in your favor for so long, we're kind of like, "C'mon. You owe us a wall."

Imagine if 30,000,000 Americans illegally immigrated to Mexico, ignored laws and shit. That'd be considered an act of war in any other circumstance.

What's funny is that Mexico has very strict immigration laws. And you guys lock people up 6 months to a year just for sneezing. Who are you to judge?

>all the Mexicans are in the US

Have fun with your dike ruler cucking your country

we got agreements all over the world, more than you, actually. Trade is good, trade is fine.

I guess we are going to have to speed up our breaking of the EU timeline

>what if americans in mexico ignored laws

That is exactly what your degenerate "springbreakers" and tourists do every vacational period.

Anyway Mexico being the sole buffer zone between the rest of the continent (and other places) and you, places an unfair pressure on us to secure YOUR border. We have secured our south border which is our concern and we didn't ask guatemala or salvador to pay for it. Your south border is your concern.

FFS MORE REFUGEES, AND THIS TIME I'M THEIR CLOSEST COUNTRY, FUCK OFF MERKEL!

>ignored laws and shit
Your military and your intelligence agencies do this all the time, burger. Who are you to judge?

>Mexico has very strict immigration laws
Put in place on YOUR behalf. Protip: The illegals that enter Mexico, DON'T plan on staying in Mexico.

Fuck Mexico ! If you are so "hard working" people why don't you fix your own country ? Same for my own country

>If mexicans really wanted to emigrate to yurop, poland would be our way in. But no one wants to go live there
because they'd give you no gibs and whoop your ass

It's the other way around, Luigi. You're supposed to send your trash away somewhere else so that your country can grow without them dragging you down.

wait so not only do we have gypsies and ahmeds, but now we get mexicans too, because I really fucking doubt any of us will go to mexico, fuck the fucking EU, kill it already, please!

The ingredients for Jeb Bush's famous Guacamole.

Except peace came through no one dying, unlike Hitler or the Communists, Europe used to be the 3rd way, but everyone wants to go back 50 years.
We will see who tries to dominate next, now that's its being given away

>implying any mexican want to go to fucking bulgaria of all places

You're supposed to emigrate to better countries, not downgrade.

I have another solution for the trash my Hue friend.
Oh and MY NAME IT'S MARIO !
*bombs the big statue of Aragorn in Rio de Janeiro*

>his dream isnt to live on a decaying commieblock right next to serbs, turks and gypsyes

its like you didnt grow up watching el chavo del 8

To bad the EU will collapse

yuro workers btfo

minimum wage is $4 a day in mexico

Mexico will benefit from new NAFTA deal while getting better deals with Europe

>Mfw Mexico becomes the next China

Are you retarded?

Not only is your southern border NOT our responsibility, but we give you HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS of foreign aid to assist with your fucking border. And we helped you build A WALL on your southern border.

Jesus, please do some research.

yeah, nice try Jose, however...

you do know that with all that shit bulgaria is still a hundred times better to live in than than fucking mexico, and even if you don't come straight here, it's still shit for us to have you anywhere near the EU while we're still in it, or anyone else is still in it

I do not fucking understand why we cant move chinese production companies to Mexico. At least Mexicans will buy American products and the money will stay in America, technically speaking.

Also lower transportation costs. Wtf.

i can't excuse the bullsht our own degenrates do, because there is none, but it is kind of difficult because in case you haven't noticed US has made a fortune selling guns to cartels so they can keep under control the drug supplying routes, by doing this the US addicts. NAFTA has benefitiated US the most, the thing is that the only americans that saw all those shekels were the obnoxiously rich and the big crops while the average billy bob got screwed over (our own countrymen got screwed over too, national businesses were destroyed and since NAFTA was just: hey you guys, come invest your money here the government never invested in national industry or infrastructure.

>if things are like that why don't you rise up in arms and overthrow them
so US warmongers and gun manufacturers fund both groups and that the whole thing ends up like they did in Mexican revolution where the political elite flees to europe, where they would be welcomed like POOR BOYZ THEY DINDU NUFFIN!!, people tear each other apart here with the guns and when the whole thing is over the elite can come back and we're right where we started?
>what makes you think US would do it?
so they haven't spent a lot of their time arming psychos like ISIS and funding coups...war has been their business for a long time...kind of hilarious that they go around saying they are """good christians""", bunch of hypocrites that are in bed with the same fuckers who killed jesus...

>minimum wage is $4 a day in mexico
As they are only half as effective as German workers, we are all fine.

*by doing this the US addicts are happy ecause they will get their toxic crap

if Mexico got boats, why the hell they keep coming here?

Of course. We'll both benefit. We're not trying to fuck Mexico over. We're just trying to make the relationship more fair. They really should pay for the wall. They owe us that much. C'mon.

If you add up the trade deficits, the billions in foreign aid, the DEA assistance, the military assistance, the lives we've lost due to illegal immigrants and the other crimes, the cost of housing Mexican criminals in prison, the cost to our entitlements programs for illegals, and many other factors...the least you can do is pay for a wall.

>EU
>Accelerate
So it might be done some time this century, rather than some time this millennia?

EU is NOT Europe

I stand with the USA!

Kek, a free trade deal with Mexico is suicide

China devalued their currency, had incredibly lax labor laws, and everything was just so attractively priced, they underbid everyone else. Mexico didn't have the businesspeople organizing those types of deals.

they should be scared by the romanians and bulgarians

Even better, why dont we take 11 million undocumented and have them pay for the wall. In return they get work permits and have to pay taxes.

Deporting them would cost us more and you risk an uprising.

MFW when the immigration number has stayed the same for over a decade.

Is WWIII gonna be globalists EU, China, and other third world shitholes vs glorious nationalists USA, UK, and Russia? What a plot twist

Sneaky Chinese.

Crazy how their whole country relies heavily on imports.

Number of illegals red pill (two minute clip for you short attention spans):

youtu.be/QD6Qpo-g2yc

>glorious
but you're still under kike control, that makes you pretty much satan's whore.

I also hate to sound like a libtard, but they also completely ignored environmental laws. They've paid a huge price for it. Their people are suffering greatly for it.

>Kek, a free trade deal with Mexico is suicide
The EU Had a free trade deal with Mexico since 2000, idiot. It is just being updated now.

LOL Russia would not side with the U.S. and the U.S. will not side with Russia. Do you know how many warhawk congressmen there are itching to destroy Russia and setup a puppet government there? The first chance the U.S. gets it will disrupt Russia.

At second though, China can keep their jobs..

This is their air this year and going forward. Asthma, emphysema, burning, itching lungs, sneezing, fatigue...it's going to take 15 years off their lifespan and they won't have much a quality of life. Eyes will burn. They won't see much sunlight. They can't go outside for very long.

Pretty sad.

Don't worry, we have the economic powerhouse known as Russia to back us up.

Just kidding, Trump's a disaster.

we stand with you as well, Swissbro

watched a docummentary on pollution ins chinkand , jesus chrsit, it is insane

Go away, faggot.

We should try to sweep in and take all non-EU countries as our allies

It's very sad. Another two minute clip youtu.be/kPQVxQLB8YY

Chinese are buying canned air for Canadian entrepreneurs who are selling air from their mountain regions. The air canisters last like ten minutes. Chinese just want fresh air.

I hope we can all figure out a way to suck up the pollutants. Cloud seeding to lessen the the effects. Or giant filters, condensing pollutants into disposable bricks of mass pollutant (solid form)...they've already succeeded in creating something like that but it needs to be applied on a mass scale to make a difference.

I hope Trump release all the dirt the US has on french politicians.

He should help Le Pen if he want europe to follow him.

If Le Pen is elected, it's the end of the EU and Germany will be isolated.

What the chinks did was just build a shitload of coal plants in the 80s and 90s to power their industrial boom, because it was cheap, when they should have built safe, clean, albeit more expensive nuclear plants instead. Now the coal plants are costing billions in environmental damages. They chinked themselves.

>chile is forced to do that agreement
what?

Very insane. As much as I'm ticked at Mexican leadership, I don't want to see Mexico end up like that. Mexico has beautiful, pristine water on the coasts and great air. Would suck if the Chinese swooped in and fucked it all up.

This, fuck off EUcucks

And they have amazing chocolate. And they got great guns too.

We shouldn't be saying it's liberal to care about the environment- it's common sense to care about the environment.

The problem is that liberal conservation efforts are retarded. They just like things that sound good, but don't makr sense and do nothing.

So many ways that the EPA fucks is over with retard automobile regulations. We don't use diesel because it sounds bad. All sorts of other bullshit. Instead of actually implementing clean energy in efficient ways, they waste time over shit they don't like, but are necessary. There needs to be widely available alternatives before we cut fossils. Also, apparently fuck nuclear is a smart liberal position.
And fuck those conservatives who kill non breeding exotic animals after. Uying expensive tags. Fuck them and their money that goes straight to animals conservation

>That is exactly what your degenerate "springbreakers"

Do you see why people hate your kind? I can understanding refusing to take responsibility for other peoples actions, but you defend them ffs.

You are comparing some retards coming to your shitty country, giving you business, and then going back home, to coming here on a visa, and overstaying for 40 years and shitting out kids.

Get fucked.

Yup exactly. And they think it will be 20 years before they can ween themselves off the coal plants.

Again, I'm going to sound like Bernie Sanders, but it would be cool if we could find a breakthrough for nuclear fusion or something to stop all this nonsense of burning coal and shit.

Unlimited power. Can you imagine? All recent wars were over basically...what? Oil? Or even by proxy - securing strategic positions to ensure oil continued to flow reliably.

But if energy wasn't a concern, man, that'd end a lot of conflict right there. Then, we can focus on other shit...like food. Our topsoil is toast in 20 years. We've destroyed our soil. Going to be tough to grow food at this rate. We've sapped all the nutrients. Takes a hundred years to rejuvenate topsoil.

Free trade with EU = free rapefugees for Mexico.

I can explain. All throughout history Germany has been on the wrong side of history, they thought the jews were ruining their economy, they gas them, now they feel bad about it so they allow Muslims of the worst kind without any checks.

You see, these stupid krauts are very naive people, they want Germany to be a melting pot like the United states, but they fail to realize that immigration takes decades and decades to accumulate, these retards are trying to do this shit overnight by using the most retarded, extreme method possible.

What im trying to say is Germany needs to stop running their country like a fucking village.

Yeah, they've taken very weird positions. It's like they decided to attack the war on multiple fronts. They attack nuclear AND fossil fuels at the same time. Dumb.

And yeah, the regulations are over-the-top, and environmental impact statements shouldn't take two years. Permitting process must be overhauled.

>WHO IS OUR MUCHACHO?
strawpoll.me/12242135

>WHO IS OUR MUCHACHO?
strawpoll.me/12242135

>WHO IS OUR MUCHACHO?
strawpoll.me/12242135

>WHO IS OUR MUCHACHO?
strawpoll.me/12242135

>WHO IS OUR MUCHACHO?
strawpoll.me/12242135

>WHO IS OUR MUCHACHO?
strawpoll.me/12242135

Assimilation is the key for proper functioning diversity. Sharp contrast in culture clashes lead to serious conflict.
Sharia law vs...civilized society.

Fuck. Even Italians are fed up with it. youtu.be/pcZzI9IaC4E

It's kind of sad to think Europe won't ever be the same.

This is what people don't understand. It has nothing to do with the color of the skin or the ancestry...it has to do with how their beliefs affect their behavior and how they interact the world. ASSIMILATION. They refuse to do it.

Worry not, in 2018 Brazil will elect Jair Messias Bolsonaro as President, and he, Trump and Putin will become best buddies.
Brazil stands with the USA, fuck europeans who exploited our soil and people for hundreds of years.

Exactly, it's mostly assimilation. I was born in Lebanon to a Christian mother/father, they saw the civil wars of the 80s.

They are just choosing the worst people for assimilation, like I said Germany only works in extremes and it will bite them in the ass, LIKE ALL THROUGHOUT HISTORY in short time.

Dont say we didn't warn you kraut. Not only that, the rapefugees they allowed to enter their countries are the same exact rapefugees Lebanon saw.

Where is LEbanon now? Bullet riddled, they will never recover from that shit. No christian population within 20 to 30 years, believe it.

You are very pendejo, juan. México has visa free for the whole European union, stop embarrassing your own

>your border is not our problem
>our border is your problem

burger logic everybody

>free visa for europe
>plane ticket to yurop costs less than hiring a coyote and is significantly less risky (maybe unless its an airbus 330 you are traveling in)
>still no one here wants to go move into your content

so why are you worried exactly?

Is less than that actually.