My sister just turned 15 and is already posting pictures like this on Instagram

My sister just turned 15 and is already posting pictures like this on Instagram

How do I stop this Sup Forums before it's too late?

forget that you ever had a sister.
you are 5 years late.

Lay back and watch. It's her choice to decide who she hangs out with.

Do you believe in free will?

she will be fucked by BBC and really enjoy it

bait

if not, she's no longer your sister. Don't treat her as human ever again.

>Those haircuts
>Those clothes
>That picture quality

Is this a 1995 roleplay thread?

White girls were made for BBC.

Stay mad whiteboi

Well that hoe went black and you know how yo rime so theres your answer.

There's more shes been posting lewdish pictures of herself (wont be sharing those)

>Best guess for this image: cool

google too cucked

Its already too late.

Send her to me though and i'll make sure to breed her and give you white nephews and nieces.

BLACKED

You have to fuck her before she gets a taste of that BBC

Just forget her user, it's over

She will suck off so many Big BLACK COCKS that the Nubian sperm comes out of all her holes, all of them will be filled up by the superior Black Penis that will satisfy her and stretch her better than any white dicklet ever could.
Your tiny little sister will not stop after she tasted the first BBC, she will try also Big Arab Cock and more Arab and black cocks will follow.
Her body was made to be used as a fucktoy for strong black man.

Send her to a Convent.

She's a disgusting coal burner.

trips of truth

It's already over lad. You can try to warn her and risk your relationship, but she's going to make Thomas the Tank Engine look like he's solar powered she's going to burn so much coal.

chances of her having a mixed race kid: 85%
i knew a girl like this at school. she's a pretty cool girl, not completely bluepilled, but bbc is her thing apparently

Commit soduko and let the mixed races rule the earth

>person
it's worse than I thought Sup Forums, google is too far gone

Good luck trying to exempt the law of attraction from your sister cuck. W-why is she attracted to her polar opposite of herself?

What ever happened to that girl? I hope her life turned to shit. It probably did.

OP.. I hate to tell you this, but you are fucked.. Prepare to feel the disgrace of your people.

why are germans like this?

spread a rumer that she is racist
all the ethnics will hate her and she'll be forced into defending herself

Your sister is gone, user. Just accept it. Stay redpilled and make a based new generation of white babies.

It's too late. You weren't a strong enough role model.

do nothing. my sister did also hang out with niggers and whiggers when she 15, she did even have a djiboutian a.k.a somali bf at some point and everybody were just happy for her. then she grew up and started business school

if we had gone full nazi, she would probably have gone full bohemian and still be hanging around with niggers and commies

If thats your sister you should post more

Disown her. You no longer have a sister. She is contaminated. And when she asks why, tell her, "you're a disgusting mudshark."

>Best guess for this image: Coal

>before it's too late?
i have some bad news for you.

Show the pictures your dad.

like what?

Your sister is hot as fuck(in three years)

all the cucks ITT just giving up
you're all weak

Already too late. Just kick back and wait for the "I told you so" moments.

>she has not already been blacked when hanging on to that monkey like that.

Abandon her, at least her genes will bleach the nigs a bit. You don't want the heartache when she gets assraped to death, user, just let go.

Wait is that really your sister? How about you let me talk to her and I'll slay her and get her away from the nigs

be a man and do the right thing

I would fuck your sister

They have nothing left to live for.

Are you poor? why is she with those people

already too late, kill her now. OR lobotomy.

unfollow her account

that'll teach her

why do people reply to obvious bait threads?
fuck pol is going to shit really bad lately

Cucks who cant do anything right. 2 botched world wars and a government attempting to BLACK the populace.

It's over.

If she's 15 she's been taking the BBC for a couple years now. You should have acted sooner.

dont go full on racist with her, it will only drive her further towards them. Try and do it in a cool and hip fashion, like Dutchess of Cambridge, Justin Biebre or whatever the fuck it is women like.

So why do women prefer these niggers?

For you fags to proclaim white is the master race you sure fail in the reproduction department.

Learn to recognize real bait threads.
Now leave, because you are the problem.

Is that like death by calculus or something? Savage.

It's already too late.

Let them beat her to death if it comes to that. She's made her choice. If that doesn't happen, refuse to support her mongrel children that she will soon start popping out.

It's been too late for years now, buddy.

this

>mooom, user unfriended me on fuckbook

She probably already fucked all of them, you have no sister.

post'em fag

Filter or Fake?

It's too late, bro. She's already got chlamydia, just by sitting on the guy's lap. Next she'll get passed around amongst them, with video as evidence. Lastly, she will cornrow and live in an apartment complex by Walmart...doing her best to take care of littl' LaDronda inbetween shifts as a Backpage girl.

I would dissavow and move to a flyover state.

>How do I stop this Sup Forums before it's too late?
By raping her again and again

Why don't blacks look like humans?

BIX NOOD MO BOP MUHFUGEN BO CA BA DA DEM DA DOH DAH DOH MUH BEECH MIX MAH NO DUP DA BIX NA

You have failed as her brother.

I sincerely mean that.

Like the Russians were in 1945 I think he means. Fucking disgusting and subhuman.

I can alread imagine every nigger taking turns fucking her.

>associating with niggers at all
It's already too late

oh okay.
whats your strategy? learn her a lesson about race mixing with your fists?

>I can alread imagine every nigger taking turns fucking her.
I guess you like the idea piotr

Congrats her on being future single mother, that is if she won't get killed by drug overdose or one the nigger she's hanging around with.

Forget about her, and worry about the future. Make sure that you raise many good white children and spread your white genes as much as possible.

(Note to authorities, this is not advice but satire).

You would literally have to imprison her in a cell and reverse brainwash her with politically incorrect media.

we have a better economy than you

slavs are alright

shills are the ones saying things beside this.
it's how we pick you fucks out: We're smarter /and/ you make it easy by being inauthentic.
Try reshaping your positions instead of lying; your ideas are garbage as demonstrated by how easily they fall apart, and how you /always/ have to resort to brainwashing to get your ideas installed.
when you're armed with the truth, integrity and morals you don't lie about your positions.
that's why you're a nigger now, and will always be a nigger: you're too stupid to figure out how to function in society. that's not our fault, it's your shitty genes and awful parents (assuming you had two, which is unlikely.)