How does Sup Forums justify the fact Trump killed an 8 year old girl on a raid he approved of...

How does Sup Forums justify the fact Trump killed an 8 year old girl on a raid he approved of? Her blood is on your hands. You cannot tell me she was a threat to fucking anything.

And nothing of value was lost

Drone Strikes Under Obama Killed up to 117 Civilians Worldwide, Intelligence Report Claims. Barack Obama's war on terror in the eight years of his presidency left up to 117 civilians dead in drone strikes and other counter-terror actions, a U.S. intelligence report released late Thursday said.

its ok when obama does it right?

>Anwar al-Awlaki, the terrorist's kid
Collateral damage. Nothing of value was lost

So you assume she wasn't a threat because she was a girl? You mean that unlike men, women cannot be threatening? Have you no shame in saying such a sexist thing? You and your misogyny disgust me. This is why we need feminism, women can take bullets as well as men.

Every president does this, cherry picking like this isn't going to prove much.

>Obama

Sorry who's in the white house currently again?

>Every president does this,

>THEREFORE IT'S OK

not an argument

how are you that fucking stupid. Oh yeah you are a libtard.

Maybe you should stop concern trolling and acting like everyone on the left was ok with drone strikes.

Treat him exactly the same as Obama when he killed civilians

Tfw comfy in my bed scratching my balls only to read that some terrorist kids blood is gona lubricate my now hard on

by that logic Obama is responsible for every kill in the Iraq war.

fpbp

Is she American?
No?
who
fucking
cares

Probably trolling, but having some unatainable for one president over a uncontrollable fact of war like collateral damage is fucking retarded.

Even if trolling you should kill yourself.

You thought he was lying when he said we will go after the families of terrorists?

>by that logic Obama is responsible for every kill in the Iraq war.

No, just from 2009 to 2011

Goddammit
President trump does a shitty job of remote controlling the Android soldiers

F

Trump did not attend the military befiings and gave the OK for the raid.

If this was Hillary Sup Forums would be calling for her head and this would be investigated for the next FOUR YEARS

But the Republifags are the most hypocritical partisan faggots on the planet.

I think she was an American citizen.

How do you justify the murder of her older brother a few months earlier by Obomber, hmm?

No there's no justification for it. It's nice to see democrats suddenly concerned about presidential murder, however, after 8 years of absolutely refusing to consider the thought.

Tool.

>Is she American?

YES SHE WAS AN AMERICAN

Only one..?

The same way people justify Obama creating Isis, destabilizing Libya and promoting a violent movement.
>It's in the past

Not his fault, blame the soldiers

Obama was a Republican in black face so what's your point. We haven't had a Democrat in the white house since LBJ

> le it ok when Trump does this unless its 117 civilians
> le mental banana logic

>Not his fault, blame the soldiers

>don't blame the guy who gives the ok for it!

Was there a single post-9/11 president who didn't?

innocents will always die in war, that's why war is terrible

>Was there a single post-9/11 president who didn't?

Again NOT A FUCKING ARGUMENT

>innocents will always die in war, that's why war is terrible

We USED to hold people accountable for it

Like personally?

whats the story ? what did i miss ?

Stop posting garbage threads, faggot

>pic not related
>no argument

examples please?

>whats the story ? what did i miss ?

Trump botched his first US raid he ordered because he's a fucktard and lead to the deaths of 30 civilians and 1 US commando.

Obama killed her brother in 2011. Two American children murdered by two different presidents. You should all be ashamed for your complacency.

lol abdulalalalabudalalda ding dong

>Obama was a Republican in black face so what's your point. We haven't had a Democrat in the white house since LBJ
That's your best comeback?

Wow.

Civilians typically die in wars.

Umm, Obama authorized more Drone strikes than any other US President. How does he justify that? Neither of them can. Sup Forums doesn't have to justify anything.

>If this was Hillary
Literally not an argument

I don't care. Not american.

blaming soldiers is possibly the lowest thing anyone can do when it comes to the horrors of warfare

So if trump is directly responsible, how much is shillary responsible for?

Collateral damage big woopty woo.

> Her blood is on your hands.
Obama and neocons funding ISIS are totally unrelated, right?

Oh well, she was just going eventually shit out a bunch of allahu snackbar shitskins anyway.

They should pull out ASAP, but realistically there will be civillian casualties up until that point which is fucking terrible.

Also...

>Possible psy-op against the term "8 years"?

Just a thought.

According to this thread:

Obama is still president
I can get away with murdering an 8 year old girl if I work for the government
Government should have the ability to kill it's citizens without due process.

Were drones even a thing before Obama?

>some kid died from a stray bullet during a gunfight

Nobody cares.

>Were drones even a thing before Obama?

YES THEY WERE YOU UNDERAGE FAG

First drone strike was in 2004 in Pakistan under GWB

Wait, he caused the death of one girl?
One?
Shit, he has a long way to go to catch up to Obama.

They made a terrible mess of the raid and paid the penalty. The Yemeni civilians who were killed also.

THEY USED DRONES IN WWII LOOK UP JOSEPH KENNEDY JR FUCKING 5TH DIMENSIONAL PEDOPHILES BRAINWASHING THE YOUTH

It was a Muslim 8 year old

Makes a world of difference

>Her blood is on your hands.
Wrong.

Hillary's actions have resulted in the death of hundreds, possibly thousands of children before she even announced her run for president.

GODDAMN PSYCHIC VAMPIRES SUCKING THAT SWEET SWEET LIFEFORCE

So is this what you are going to do for the next 8 years? Step up your game shill.

Yes but they were not as widely used in the Iraq War. Well, not as much in the early days anyway. Fighter Jets from the 60s can run down a drone very easily. Drones are only really used in places where Air Superiority has already bee established.

Drones serve a similar purpose to Gunships except they are much smaller and cheaper to deploy.

No way, it's in the thousands minimum. The CIA calls anyone over 10 a combatant.

>no respect for human life

2edgyforme.jpg

Daddy was a territztz until we put a gaping hole in his neck in that very raid. She probably should have stayed her "american" ass in americuh instead of being in bad company.

pic related, you forgot your medication op

Who cares? She was a shitskin mudslime.
They all need to be wiped out.
Everyone. Men, women, young, old, children. They are enemies of the white race.

Did OP just assume her gender?

Muslim children grow up and blow shit up. Who gives a fuck about mudslimes.

Collateral damage, normal when fighting an enemy which makes its "base" in family homes, civilian villages, and towns.

Just ask Obongo, he killed more than 100, and for what? What progress did he make? None.

Except of course to ensure that the general public no-longer care about such accidents. Obama did that.

Come back in 8 years time and we shall see what Trumpenfuhrer has achieved.

Obama killed more brown babies than when he fucks his ugly tranny """"""""""""""""wife"""""""""""""".

>falling for obvious propaganda
Every time a soldier farts near the Gaza border the UN says that 1000 palestinian children died
It's "dead kids" propaganda meant for people who have no idea what really going on
You can't support kid killers and if you ask for proof then you're literally a Nazi

Holy shit this guy is mad as fuck

Sorry your shitskin fucctoi died in a fire fight

Human life has no inherent value user, it only has the value that you personally assign to it. I have respect for the lives of my peers. I don't have respect for the lives of random brown people in a third world shit hole.

she was a nigga childs

He fulfilled another campaign promise to hunt down the families of terrorists.

Of course. Obama is a groid and nig nogs can do no harm. To suggest otherwise is racist.
I constantly check my privilege as a fucking white male.

That's an out rigt lie. They've had dinner meetings, separate meetings with joint chiefs and several others before. Matthis approved it and Flynn awared trump.

Fucking CREW

Did see you crying when Obama killed her 16 year old brother.

Based Kim Jong-un

She dindu nuffin! She was a gud gurl! She wuz gun go Yemen and get her GED n sheeeeit

Bullshit. Blame her terrorist parents.

Better one of their 8 year olds than one of ours. Shit sucks balls but that's where we're at.

That girl died in 2011 in a drone strike from Obumma.

let me clue you in on something fucko. no matter who becomes president regardless if trump was in office or not, there would come a point where a decision under his or her rule would affect someone in the world that would eventually have caused their death. And thats how its been since the first presidency up till now. Thats not going to change because trumps in office, every president has blood on their hands.

She was in her wedding dress when she was killed.

sage

Yeah, Trump fucked up. Everyone knows you're supposed to drone strike them and all the innocents in one large blast

>Her blood is on your hands

Less blood than if Obama had droned her village.

Trump - Already saving lives.

fpbp

The raid was planned by the Obama administration, but had to wait till a moonless night. Trump just OK'd it.

>8 year old girl

Whose family mysteriously keeps dying in raids. It's almost like they're always around the bad guys.

>cannot tell me she was a threat

Terrorists use children all the time. And the ultimate success of the raid is something we'll never know since they were raiding a compound they believe had documents about their planning. This is info that'll never be released for obvious reasons.

There's collateral damage that we live with, but the overall war we've waged ourselves, and through Saudi Arabia, in Yemen for the last few years is pretty questionable. Especially since the media never asked Obama about it cuz they didn't wanna make him look bad.

UNDER BUDGET AND AHEAD OF SCHEDULE.

You realize Presidents don't plan and go on Special Forces raids right?

You don't live in a cartoon.

Although it would be awesome if they did.

>up to 117
jesus this has to be disinfo

Thanks Kim. Glad to have your support

>The raid was planned by the Obama administration,

Yeah who was president on January 31, 2017?