PETITIONGATE 2 ELECTRIC BOOGALOO

Old Thread - The petition is fucking buggered by Soros

Infographic in progress

Other urls found in this thread:

api.whitehouse.gov/v1/petitions/2488296.json
pastebin.com/UpJy7ekW
api.whitehouse.gov/v1/petitions/2436006.json
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Macon_Phillips
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/We_the_People_(petitioning_system)
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2008-06-23/obamas-secret-digital-weapon
web.archive.org/web/20170202205642/https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2008-06-23/obamas-secret-digital-weapon
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/president-trump-declare-antifa-domestic-terror-organization
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nigga you hijacked my thread, but thats okay.

We know what to do.

To who did you send the info Sup Forums?

Let's meme this into national news.

GET THIS TO FBI

bump
u
m
p

ATTENTION: ONLY DOING THIS ONCE, DROPPING RARE HQ SET.

Paul Joseph Watson. His twitter DMs were open.

my bad m8

IT WILL BE IN ORDER......... IN 3.......2.......1...

that awkward moment when you setup a honeypot on a Mongolian throat singing forum and instead of falling for it they use it to find out who your are.

bump 4 justice

What we already know

Found this.

api.whitehouse.gov/v1/petitions/2488296.json

the json for the petition.

pastebin.com/UpJy7ekW (embed)

i wonder why

"isPublic":false
"reachedPublic":0

these are set to this because...

api.whitehouse.gov/v1/petitions/2436006.json

is

"isPublic":true
"reachedPublic":1484952666
THIS IS THE MAN INCHARGE

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Macon_Phillips
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/We_the_People_(petitioning_system)
HOLY FUCK ITS DIRECTLY TIED TO SOROS

READ THIS
(You)

"Phillips is a former director of strategy and communications for Washington, D.C.-based Blue State Digital, a private web design firm that eventually became closely tied to the 2008 Barack Obama presidential campaign"

SEE THIS
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2008-06-23/obamas-secret-digital-weapon

web.archive.org/web/20170202205642/https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2008-06-23/obamas-secret-digital-weapon
HOLY SHIT GUYS

THIS IS ALSO THE START OF THINGS LIKE CTR

IS THERE A LINK BETWEEN Blue State Dream, MyBO, and CTR?

"One of Blue State's greatest contributions to the campaign has been MyBO, the social networking dimension of the candidate's Web site. MyBO allows Obama supporters to communicate directly with each other, organize their own events, and swap ideas. Obama staffers monitor the exchanges as a way to help them make their own communications with supporters as timely and personal as possible. Hughes Rhodes, a 58-year-old garment industry executive and, until now, a lifelong Republican, has hosted salonlike meetings in his New York City apartment to spread the word about Obama and his policies. "It's remarkable how they've used the Internet as an organizing tool," says Rhodes, who checks Obama's site several times a day. "It's voter-to-voter.""

Well that posted like Aids... not how it was formatted at all

Damn it. That explains why there's still only one signature after I just signed it.

Still, sign anyway.

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/president-trump-declare-antifa-domestic-terror-organization

Hermit, Justice, Death..

DIG MOTHERFUCKERS DIG, GET TO THE BOTTOM OF IT

>this one understands the magic and how to read it.

Feel free to help lefties get triggered or bump please

dae hate the blatant tricks by (((the ones at the top)))? like its like theyre not even trying anymore if youre going to trick me at least do it properly and try dont just run up push me down and take my wallet con me like a smart conniving fucking jew

I feel good about this, get more people in here

Could it be the moon?

Is this a jojo reference?

22...... and finished

oh my fucking god

Have a bump, awesome pepes btw

So what can we do about this shit?

Are the Hermits going to bring death to the new world order?

bump

Hermit, Justice, Death, Moon, Earth..
Moon is gonna crash into the Earth after the Hermits get justice.

Thank you senpai. How do I magick with these cards now?

get the info into the hands of the media.

yes, that is how you meme the tarot through kek's energy

the moon is the justice = moon man

WHERE IS THE INFOGRAPHIC

DEATH AND JUSTICE

Bumparooni

Added to my collection. Top notch good sir!

>the hermit
General: Just like with the Strength card, you may even more so be in the frame of mind that you need some time alone - don't be afraid to take it. Even if it's just a five minute walk around the house so that you can clear your head. This is also very much a card about "trying very hard to do the right thing." Just make sure that "doing the right thing" includes doing what is right for you personally, and not just worrying about the wants and needs of others.

>justice
General: This card evokes the need for fairness, balance, and harmony. Operate in as balanced and reasonable a fashion as you can. This includes in how you think about and treat yourself. If you are directly involved with a court case, it is likely to be resolved, at least in large degree, in your favor.

>death
General: The more accepting you can be of change of all sorts during this time, and the less you try to "control" the better and the more comfortable this time will be for you. Often what you need to "let go of" is some sort of self-limiting belief or attitude. Sometimes we just can't see how our attitudes are hurting us, and when that is true, this time period can be a wake-up call. The energy of this time is not just change or destruction; it is change or destruction followed by renewal. Even though one door may have closed, another is opening. Will you have the courage to step through?

>moon
General: You are definitely in a more psychic and intuitive phase than usual, so it will be important for you to trust your instincts and your impressions, even if you don't know where they are coming from. Also, not that you need to be mistrusting, but it will be helpful for you to realize that when this card appears, it's possible that all is not what it seems. If you feel you can't trust someone, then you probably can't. Go with your gut. If you are waiting on an answer from someone, it may, unfortunately, take longer than you would like for it to. Try to stay patient.

>world
General: This can often be a card of completion. You've worked hard, and you are almost to the "finish line" in some way. Don't quit now that you're almost finished! You're almost definitely in need of some well deserved rest and relaxation; don't be afraid to take it. You are getting closer to "who you really are," at your deepest levels.

Cards confirm, our time is now.

I don't own Photoshop, best I could do boyz

Trump confirmed for leading America and then the world into a new age of peace and prosperity by means of exposing Soros and his ilk.

Can I get a rundown? I just came here for the pepes

Where's the original codefag? Have they checked out the Pizzagate petition too?

It had one signature this am, I always knew this site was bullshit but jeez

PRAISE KEK

You take the tarot cards and post in order see what gets gets

>Petition stuck at low sig counts
>codefag finds the json contains buggery
>turns out the company in charge of website is tied to Soros

Hermit, Justice, Death, Moon ,World. What did he mean by this? Again that spooky DAK shit

Hermit, Justice, Death, Moon, World was selected by kek out of a full deck

Wow.

RACE WAR CONFIRMED

General Kekkis bump

SOMEONE SCREEN SHOT ALL THIS MAGIC AND INFO THIS MOTHER FUCKER THIS IS HUGE. WHO WITNESSED THE TELLING OF KEK. MAGIC IS REAL!

Hail KEK, brother.

WITNESSED

Hermits = Channers
Justice = Leftists out of power
Death = Liberalism dies out and antifags get gunned down
Moon = Trump declassifies NASA's lies
World = The conservative movement spreads across the globe and we all live in harmony
>Maybe?

the magix is real

"Magic is just a technology that we don't fully understand"
Alex Jones inter-dimensional beings are real and this benevolent being comes in the form of Kek. The internet is being influenced by other dimensions.

Everything you need to know about the previous thread

Checked

Hail

Explain it to someone who knows jack shit about computer languages.

WITNESSED
PRAISE BE UPON HIM

>A wild moon man appears..
You sure you got the moon interpretation correct there bong?

Hermits = Channers
Justice = Leftists out of power
Death = Liberalism dies out and antifags get gunned down
Moon = Kikes gassed Race war won
World = The conservative movement spreads across the globe and we all live in harmony
>Better?

Wow thanks man!

bump again

WHITNESSED

wow so many 400 pound hackers ITT
Have none of you noticed that it isn't visible on the main petition page.
It's obviously awaiting some kind of moderation before it gets published.

If petitions where made public without approval the whole site would be a shit show of political messages

Tell brock I said fuck you

it's been like this for a long time already.

Is it just me or are these threads sliding harder than can be...

Majora's mask is real??!!!

I think the whitehouse has been infiltrated by the left.
Who would have thunk?