Memes aside, what's your real opinion of my country?

Memes aside, what's your real opinion of my country?

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=XlHaschCX2s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CPvH1vSYXCg
youtu.be/45ZdlFKYd84
youtube.com/watch?v=CWRmNDrAFbk
youtu.be/dCDMGu-xi30?t=1m3s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Can't wait until it ceases to exist as a reminder to us all that this is the consequences of multiculturalism.

Exactly like memes.

As much as i like your people.
Theyve given me a few vidya gaems and youtubers that I like to watch.
Also blue eyed blonde girls are amazing,
BUT we need a sacrifical lamb for the rest of the modern world to wake the fuck up.
Sorry Sven

I think like 12 countries got your flag with different colors.

youtube.com/watch?v=CPvH1vSYXCg

It used to be a pretty great place but then something happened and all your brains turned into mush.
I'm still trying to pinpoint the exact moment.

Pretty much

You guys might be cucked beyond repair. Nice black vikings too kek.

the most corrupted of all the nordic countries

You had everything and threw it away

A nice, naive group of people that let in barbarian invaders. Beautiful lands too.

I'll tell you what, I had the misfortune to visit Stockholm las month. The memes are fuckin real. They were rape packs of african humanoids every fucking where and I saw beautiful Swede females holding hands with these monkeys. Thank God I'm not Swede, I'd die of shame. I mean my country's broke and all that and we're not completely white but at least we're not the Kings of Cuck. You Swedes disgust me. You should be wiped from the face of the Earth.

Self-destructive and weak.

Genesis can say it better than any of us youtu.be/45ZdlFKYd84

Give back Skåne and we can be friends.

at least they will prove to other governments that importing muzzies is a bad idea

>and we're not completely white
You see, thats the kind of honesty I like. I might visit Greece this summer and throw some of my aryan money your way.

I've lived in Stockholm my entire life and you're lying you little nigger. Fuck off back to the street. Niggers are manlets and poor like the greeks. There is a reason why they rape instead of seduce our women, nobody wants them

Used to be bretty good, but now it's overflowing with rape

I used to do business there in the mid 90s, always loved it.

Went back last year after being away for about 15 years.
It is a shithole.
OK it was Malmo, but Stockholm didnt look good either. You dun goofed.

Give back härjedalen and we can talk

>of my country?

I think youre a baiting faggot using a VPN to have a sweden shitfest

prove you're swedish with something swedish and a timestamp or sage and reports will come your way

fucking boring

civil war within 5 years, hope you are preparing

pls take us back danebro we're tired of the Swedes

Crossing to malmo from kobenhavn is actually frightening, it feels like the train has ended up in fucking Pakistan

p.s. you could've put an actual good version of the anthem in the OP you faggot
youtube.com/watch?v=CWRmNDrAFbk
the lyrics are good

I don't really have an opinion of Sweden because I neither think about it nor have a desire to visit it.

I want to broder, I have family in Skåne. It should be either danish clay or independant.

Skåne has a different feel to it than the rest of sweden.

This is the superior version of their anthem t b h famalam

youtu.be/dCDMGu-xi30?t=1m3s

Based people, Degenerate elite.

wow, you fell exactly for OPs trap
and its almost like you didnt even read my other post

youre just as bad as him

Sven, I'm coming to visit in August. Tell me where to go and where to avoid. Only there for 4 days on my Euro holiday, so don't disappoint.

Gustavas Adolphus was cool. But after that... Nah, your country sucks.

Sad desu. What was once one of the most successful, prosperous and happy nations which combined free markets and social welfare, with high standards of living, will be reduced to ashes because of multiculturalist ideology.

Bunch of low testosterone faggots that deserve everything they're currently getting.

I haven't abondoned any hope yet for Sweden as long as Nordfront comrades struggle for your nation.

But you have to support them before you become a minority in your own country.

Where's musland? Or is it Islaand?

mostly like the memes.
The countryside reminds me of my own state.
Scandis in general are attractive people
Scandis in general seem less masculine
Vikings are cool

stop posting Sweden threads.

Good bye, the gummy fish and puzzle piece furniture were cool while they lasted.

getting raped my swedes and you dont even care. i knew a swede once he lived in america and he moved back because trump won. so thats my experience with swedes you're all actual cucks.

why does Ostergoatland have a tiger?

I want Russia to invade you to force you at gunpoint to stop being cuckolds.

I dig vikings, but you guy's aren't vikings anymore. You're sadly a bunch of cucks. Not necessarily your fault. Get out while you still can with your family.

You can tell a swede, but you can't tell him much.

I've been there in the 80s and it was a wonderland, sad to see you degenerate into current state

Fixed

slightly arrogant/smug
speak good english, doesn't feel too 'foreign'

You should visit Stockholm's inner cities and then take a bus to Stockholm's Skärgård where we have lots of comfy islands

A once paradise on Earth became a multicultural shithole just because of the retarded belief that we're all created the same.
Still 10 years ago I'd like to live in Sweden. Not anymore.

Fucking snowniggers.