>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev >>

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YWnHOJc-rfs
twitter.com/NYCAntifa/status/827225626469920768
tips.fbi.gov/
breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2017/02/02/sarah-silverman-military-can-help-overthrow-trump/
pagesix.com/2017/02/02/mel-gibson-under-fire-for-upcoming-police-brutality-film/?_ga=1.41226274.1838078326.1486067749
breitbart.com/video/2017/02/02/trump-natl-prayer-breakfast-lets-pray-arnold-schwarzeneggers-apprentice-ratings/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=hMAVLXk9QWA
heritage.org/research/reports/2017/01/a-rules-based-strategy-for-overcoming-minority-obstruction-of-a-supreme-court-nomination
youtu.be/qim1oFzaFNE
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/02/02/time-cover-features-stephen-k-bannon/
cnn.com/feedback/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

When will Sessions finally be able to do his fucking job?

Answer me, you fucking niggers!

Trump will never be reelected

This Chaffetz-Cummings fight is good.

No, they simply voted YES to have a final vote

SOON, FELLOW BURGER...SOON

>this picture will be in the history books

>pay 60k a year to go to berkley
>smash a bunch of stuff over a nobody speaker
>lose federal funding

Finland will never be great.

iranian man now being mobbed by commiefornians presenting him their spread buttcheeks

I have become addicted to happenings and salt. Anyone got some good happenings or great old/fresh liberal salt?

Checked

youtube.com/watch?v=YWnHOJc-rfs

"Lol It's Okay Because He's a Nazi"

I am surprised nobody took a shit on a sign with his face on it

Russia will annex Finland and force you to be more social.
Checked!

REPORT ANTIFA TERRORISTS, THEY'RE ATTACKING TONIGHT

MENTION THEIR BERKELEY ATTACK

twitter.com/NYCAntifa/status/827225626469920768 (embed)

tips.fbi.gov/

>Full House Digits

Checked.

Fuck communism and fuck communists

When is the final vote you fucking polski?

leftist are self destructive

that doesn't mean we can't help them to their end goal

Go to NeoGAF or reddit, the salt supply never ends there

Checked

What do they mean by this?

One off! Rerolling.

How you want your stock today, f@m?

>Sarah Silverman: Military Can Help Overthrow Trump

Left-wing actress Sarah Silverman took to social media late Wednesday and called for a military coup against the Trump administration.

“WAKE UP & JOIN THE RESISTANCE. ONCE THE MILITARY IS W US FASCISTS GET OVERTHROWN. MAD KING & HIS HANDLERS GO BYE BYE,” Silverman wrote to her nearly 10 million Twitter followers.

Silverman’s tweet linked to another tweet which listed several actions President Trump had taken on Wednesday.

An early supporter of Senator Bernie Sanders’ presidential run, Silverman shifted her support to Hillary Clinton and trashed then-Republican nominee Trump every step of the way.

After Clinton’s historic defeat, the 46-year-old comedienne compared Trump winning the White House to the Great Depression.

“For a lot of people, this is the Great Depression, but this time it’s emotional & physical,” Silverman wrote on Twitter. “Our bodies r breaking down w fear & rage…”

Silverman advocating for the military to overthrow the government after Trump’s election is a departure from her more peaceful attempts in the past, where she urged Trump to “listen to the outcries” of those who oppose his presidency.

The Emmy-winner’s calls for the military to overthrow Trump came amid violent rioters burning buildings UC Berkely campus, in protest of Breitbart Senior editor Milo Yiannopoulos.

Hollywood director and producer Judd Apatow said the UC Berkeley riots were “just the beginning” and went further by saying all "white males" will feel the fear PoCs feel. Apatow has since walked back those comments.

breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2017/02/02/sarah-silverman-military-can-help-overthrow-trump/

Leftists were happy that a literal gay man wasn't able to give his speech. You can make this shit up.

Underwhelming get.
Thanks awoo fags.

What's this about Trump approving a counter terrorism operation that turned out kinda badly?

I'm just waiting for him to look him in the eye and say shut the fuck up
He's had the look on his face three times already

I don't know

I can tell that Trump is getting impatient tho. He will remember this

rioting and tipping a few bins isn't war

good luck with that

this was the second and final vote to vote on him. last vote to vote on him was to get him out of committee.

why do they always speak at college campuses?

Any news about the possible Iran sanctions?

Soros and the globalists want a coup - if they can't have the US, nobody can.
Kek be willing, it will fail.

>Reddit
I really don't want too but I guess I'll go there.
>NeoGaf
Isn't it a vidya game site?

I'm starting a new folder on my computer for the best photos of God Emperor. Post your favourite Trump pics

It means you better watch out, drumpfkin

Mister Soros Gave me a new gun, and a lot of money, to make sure nazis like you go back to 1945 where you belong

>Super get in dead thread
Sad.

pagesix.com/2017/02/02/mel-gibson-under-fire-for-upcoming-police-brutality-film/?_ga=1.41226274.1838078326.1486067749

naughty naughty. watch you don't get arrested for illegal opinions.

Fuck you they are snug allies
Funlan will never be forgotten

>Trump at Nat’l Prayer Breakfast: Let’s Pray for Arnold Schwarzenegger’s ‘Apprentice’ Ratings

Thursday at the National Prayer Breakfast, President Donald Trump opened his remarks with a joke about the ratings of NBC’s “The Apprentice” with Arnold Schwarzenegger as the host.

“When I ran for president, I had to leave the show,” Trump said. “That’s when for sure I knew I was doing it. And they hired a big movie star, Arnold Schwarzenegger to take my place. And we know how that turned out. The ratings went right down the tubes. It’s been a total disaster. And Mark will never ever bet against Trump again and I just want to pray for Arnold if we can — for those ratings, OK?”

breitbart.com/video/2017/02/02/trump-natl-prayer-breakfast-lets-pray-arnold-schwarzeneggers-apprentice-ratings/

Mama mia they just keep falling. I really want some commentary from starbucks owners.

NUKE EM WITH THEIR OWN BOMB

2/3 of all active military personnel voted for Trump.

What makes you so sure of this?

They do politics now too. It's mostly liberal salt since they banned everyone even remotely right-of-antifa.

Isn't it great that if a company speaks out against him, their stock plummets?

>Commiefornians defying enforcement of federal law

Martial law when?

umm...guys?

p p peaceful protest

All time favorite.

No, it's a site where some of the most pretentious mentally retarded children spend all day crying about trump

And they talk about video games and anime too, I guess, but who doesn't?

>implying you aren't being allowed to riot by marxist mayors

They don't want a war. They would be mercilessly slaughtered within a week.

Antifa to be branded terrorist hate speech organization soon.

i now know why hitler did what needed to be done.

Did he retweet his own tweet?

Yes, good :3

the military may rise up one day

but it wont be to stop a republican

m.youtube.com/watch?v=hMAVLXk9QWA

>implying anyone who matters wants these people

wew

you just had to open your big mouth

>retweeting himself
What a faggot.

heritage.org/research/reports/2017/01/a-rules-based-strategy-for-overcoming-minority-obstruction-of-a-supreme-court-nomination

Two speech option is more likely than Nuclear

>Retweets his own tweets
Sad!

had some of their coffee this morning. it was shit.

>Silverman advocating for the military to overthrow the government after Trump’s election

That is literally sedition and treason.

Well here I go. I'll bring back some salt on the way.

> liberal anarchist
> wanting to go to war against 2nd amendment enthusiasts, NRA, military, ex-military and police

are they suicidal?

>In b4 Rachel Maddow accidentally redpills herself.

let me bust out my primaries era folder

Anyone got some good info on Trump's travel ban? I keep getting my liberal friends baiting me into arguments with shit like pic related. I can never be fucked arguing with them but it'd be good if i had some solid knowledge on the whole thing just so i have a really good well framed argument in case i absolutely have to

so you've figured out time travel?

Can't we report her for that?

i have this book

it is so accurate it terrifies me

>that image
who let weaponised autists into the american military

Sure, no one else would. He voted for himself for the same reason.

it was those gaylords in the navy (does not include based SEALS) that voted hillary.

youtu.be/qim1oFzaFNE

>TIME Cover Features Stephen K. Bannon

TIME magazine features former Breitbart Executive Chairman Stephen K. Bannon as “The Great Manipulator” in Donald Trump’s administration.

The cover story, authored by David Von Drehle, describes how Bannon considers himself a honey badger tearing down the establishment.

>Over a piece of old nature footage, a clever narrator commented on a single-minded beast known as a honey badger. Through bee stings, snakebites and other degradations, the animal never stops killing and eating. “Honey Badger don’t give a shit,” the narrator summed up. Bannon adopted the phrase as a motto.

>Official Washington and its counterparts around the globe are struggling to understand just how much the honey badgers are now running the show. There is no doubt the badgers are starving for change and don’t care if they get stung by swarms of pundits, incumbents, lobbyists and donors–not to mention foreign leaders and denizens of Davos. In fact, they seem to like it.

Describing Bannon as a “manipulator” is part of a growing false narrative set by the left that Trump is not in control of his own administration. New York Times columnist Thomas L. Friedman described the “Steve Bannon-led White House” while the left is demanding the impeachment of “President Bannon.”

Bannon has worked closely with the president to implement his agenda despite efforts from the Washington establishment to bend the Trump administration to abandon campaign promises that got him elected.

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/02/02/time-cover-features-stephen-k-bannon/

This is amazing! I fucking love Trump so much

We memed RWDS too hard.

Did you even read the pic?

Trump has been laying the picture of the left for over a year. Violent protestors disrupted his rallies, and it has been proven they were hired by the DNC

Now, they are back, and not even the police can stop them. The public already knows that they are funded by someone, and the name "Soros" keeps popping up, even tho some people may not know who he is

4D chess, user. Not that hard to figure it out, if you follow trump for a while

I choose to believe Trump arranged that all for us to see, for everyone basically.

Treats the person to some wining and dining, right before he ruthlessly fucks them, Trump is a real gentlemen. Faggots like Rmoney are on the way out.

/k/ and Sup Forums

Yep

TELL CNN TO FUCK THEMSELVES.

cnn.com/feedback/

cnn.com/feedback/

Shia Lebouf NO!

Yes. Calls to initiate violence in a "coup" against the government and President is highly illegal.

>trump is a putin puppet
>no one buys it
>trump is a bannon puppet

Was last on Sup Forums when the riot stream ended
anything new? any new tweets?
please redpill me

>Trump tweets Burkley violent fags
>Go to sleep

>wake up
>Its international front page news everywhere of these retarded rioting faggots.

Trump single-handedly destroyed the MUHH PROTESTS TRUMP IS BAD.

Now everyone thinks protesters are fuckwits.

Will the left regroup? or will they keep destroying themselves?