What would happen if we have said the things we say in pol, in real life?

What would happen if we have said the things we say in pol, in real life?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qsIiQJZk3xE
youtube.com/channel/UCuRblyl7_9hKA0L17K8ZsDw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nothing, at least here

You or me?

I'd probably have to fight alot of niggers

Well I live in NYC so I'd be dead.

Literally nothing tttbhqfamalama

Depends on were you live, OP

you would rot in Erdogans Spa Resort for turks that give a shit.

I would lose some friends I guess.

>lives around niggers

poorfag

THAS RITE

CRY, WHITE BOI

My mum just tells me to stop talking about niggers in front of my 8 year old incase he repeats it at school, not much else happens, it helps my missis hates pakis

Thanks for the chuckle.

:S
no
friends...
more
than
normal

People actually engage in debates with me. Of course they start ranting their pre-programmed responses at first. I'm a nazi, I'm a racist, I'm a gay hater etc etc etc

But once you get through that, they start to think. And they start to realize they've been lied to.

As long as I'm at work I'm ok.

In my town? Might get a weird look now and then, mostly agreement.

In the big cities, probably get jumped by nig nogs.

You'd either get laughed at or have your face handed to you. But keep believing you're part of a movement.

You may get arrested if you say these things to the Turkish government, Op

I'd get horrified and confused looks.
Then I'd play the race card and get nervous laughter.

>What would happen if we have said the things we say in pol, in real life?
Donald Trump would become POTUS and start making America Great Again. It already happened.

Is she common in roachland?

That's at work.

At home or with friends? I'm the second most liberal person I know. Folks would be "oh you finally came around!"

This guy seems to get away with it.

t. Toronto fag.

some pretty gurl in turkey at least

Id get called a nerd because all i do on Sup Forums is cross/shitpost from Sup Forums

yeah it would be forever awkward if they knew

Wow literal roach.

What alternate universe do you live in, user. Also, can I visit?

I don't even see people like that.

youtu.be/qsIiQJZk3xE

you go back in time and plant the message in a catchy lil song

I love playing with garden gnomes

I do it on a daily basis. My gf is already became redpilled, my friends and co-workers are agree at the most points.
It's easy here in Russia because we don't have that small-talk bullshit culture.

I don't run around screaming fuck niggers or gas the kikes.
But I discuss jewish conspiracies with my friends and relatives quite often.

Accidentally said nigger to my boss when taking with a workmate about Africa. Luckily they're all in their 50s-60s and don't care.

But at home it's a different story. I accidentally said nigger at home and my mother looked at me like I'd just murdered somebody, calling me a racist.

Ayyyyyy.....!

nothing

Only in Russia

What being a winner?

Libtard family spouts easily refutable propaganda, redpilled dad chuckles; libtard friends, broken by Trump's victory, scowl, while my redpilled bros join in my memes.

Depends on the situation I assume. I've said more racist things at neonazi gatherings. If I did it at college I'd probably get some bad looks but they wouldn't do anything anyways.

You get knock the fuck out.

Probably antifa raid if they are in my city
People would be litterally shaking
Immigrants wouldn't sit next too me on the bus :)
Old class mates that I used too know would probably send me an angry message or something

Accidentally say it as if it holds power..racism is a thing of the past the left has diluted it all. Once the fat rats remaining after eating everyone in their hole they will be forced to face the fire

>Work construction
>Having lunch with my 20 co-workers
>Everyone is sitting around the tables minding their own business eating or on their phone
>One of the old school carpenters gets a phone call and answers it then and there
>Shouts in a loud voice
>"HEY, what's up nigger!?"
>Everyone stops and looks at him, then we look at one another
>Everyone busts out roaring with laughter
>Laughter dies down and we go back to minding our business

I did it before Sup Forums existed. Nothing happened. I was called "the nazi" in college, not when present though. Had a hearty kek when I found out about it.

true, true

we bitches now

I actually do say them IRL.

Absolutely nothing. People where I live all think like me. If antifa tried to raid my neck of the woods we would slay commie bodies and stack their corpses 6 feet high. I am surrounded by good ol boy southerners for dozens of miles

slovakia is not the us

kek
What's the name of that roach? I need more of it for my catalogue.

It already happened, haven't you seen all the HWNDU threads?

I'd probably get arrested and charged with hate speech

That's a cute roach.

>lefties cry their eyes out when a white guy shoots up a mosque
>lefties boast about killing an innocent bystander at a gay jew's event
Nah they're still the cucks.

I'm not a an edgy kiddo thinking that spouting controversial opinions make me appear knowledgeable or whatever.

who is she? she's beautiful.

on newyears i once shouted, poiting to a group of black youths (back then that was still a rare sight)
>look, a couple of negroes!
(neger, NOT nigger)

they threatened to beat me up, but didnt do anything (I wasnt alone)
they then followed me around the rest of the night as their group got larger and larger
worst new years ever
I totally sobered up and just looked for a way to get out of the club without them noticing D:

You guys DO repeat this stuff in real life.

One of you repeated some Sup Forums memes at my expense and I told you off. I would have taken it further if said Sup Forumslack didn't back off immediately.

For those wondering what it's like to witness somebody repeat Sup Forums memes, it's like watching somebody open up their pockets and spilling spaghetti everywhere.

I do say these things in real life because I am not some cucked larping faggot
Kys op

A fascist's worst nightmare

The last sentece is bullshit.

I live in a blue collar part of Utah.

Comfy.
Feel free to visit.
Outside of the SLC and Park City city limits it's a pretty great place. Most of the mountain west is.

Was just out with friends tonight. Wanted to talk to people about Alex Jones so I just entertained them with his theories.

Went on a bit about holocaust denial. Then I went on a bit about why women do not gain power.

It is not bad to drop red pills irl once in a while. As long as you do not claim to strongly believe it and keep it light people just find it entertaining as a conversation topic.

I think most non native english speakers that lurk around Sup Forums generally tend to forget how powerful the word "nigger" actually is in the social sphere

Here we take it for granted and "normalize" this on this board, but in real life saying this word could completely change your relationship with others, cost your job, friendships, and so on

Do you have any funny social situation in which you have said some stuff like that and people started bullshiting about it?

I once mentioned "jews" at an informal social convention and people made the whole situation something awkward to a point they made it crystal clear that they'd rather call them "jewish people" instead of "jews"

It can be funny how people do care a lot about these little words, but on the other hand they seem like they never want to address this issue directly

Utah is full of spics, mormons and meth

i already do that. most people agree with me

He has his own channel.
youtube.com/channel/UCuRblyl7_9hKA0L17K8ZsDw

>lose job
for sure
>lose friends
nothing of value, really. I'd still have a couple pals who don't give a shit one way or another.
>get jumped
very likely, not too concerned since I've been building a network of knife-wielding homeless bums, paid in cigarettes and beer and trained to respond to long-distance aural cues only I can produce. at this rate I'll have my territory completely covered in a year or so, recruiting is hard in the winter.

You should see Sweden. Discussing politics in public is a large taboo.
Nobody wants to admit that they will be voting SD. Because being called a rasist is "bad" and will probably cost you some friends and possible even your job.
Fucking cuck country

Unless you meet some people that actually isn't cucks. Then you are free to speak your mind about niggers and jews.

been there, done that

>not when present though
alpha af

>a-user's such a nazi
>y-yeah I can't believe he says all that stuff about Jews
>s-somebody should put him in his place
>yeah... somebody

Dunno, even the liberals here say nigger jokingly pretty often and a conversation between two Hungarians will involve blaming jews for anything in 2 minutes. The most common jokes that I hear normies say are:
"What does the néger (black man) take/pick when he's sick? Cotton."
"Kohn says: I have two problems in life. The first is that my wife if jewish. -But Kohn you are jewish too. - That's my second problem."

I do, get a lot of wide eyed looks

I moved to Hungary and these people have all taken the red pill. They openly hate non-white (non-gypsies) and PC just doesn't exist here.

Nothing. I get away with saying The holocaust never happened because I'm half black and I can just say I was being ironic. Or point out my religion...

I think people are still pretty racist toward gypsies. But yeah to be fair under the Orbán administration racial relations got a lot better, when the left was in the government it was hell.

Nigger is just an extremely heavily loaded word, but people use it pretty damn frequently, including white people, and nobody cares. It's all about context.

South park made an episode where they said Nigger 42 times. Nobody cared. People thought it was hilarious.

Lower class white guy listening to rap music starts saying nigger? Nobody cares! Maybe people will care if an actual black person comes by, but it's just what they do, they're into music where Nigger is in the lyrics, what are they gonna censor themselves every time they sing?

George Carlin said Nigger a bunch. People thought he helped move race relations forward.

You can even get away with blackface in the right circumstances.

It's just a minefield of a word. Read a person wrong, use it in the wrong circumstance, and you're fucked. On Sup Forums, people are expected to say shit like Nigger to filter out people that are unwilling to swear, if somebody doesn't say a few offensive things, you start getting suspicious that they're new and faggots.

lol
been saying the same shit even before Sup Forums was a thing. Back when aol chat was big, used to go to the all black chats and just say the worst things. The fag chats too. Before that, in real life I've never restricted my mind or words. I got shitted on back as well, but it's not seen a racist oh woes is me. Just bants, but real life bants. No one ever gave a shit until pc culture became a thing due to leftist college indoctrination.

Did someone say pretty Turkish girl?

>What would happen if we have said the things we say in pol, in real life?
I do. All the time. Nothing happens except people agreeing with me.
The idea that the average normie is some super-progressive liberal that is triggered by microaggressions is greatly over exaggerated.

I use the word negro a lot. Nobody cares, everyone is racist where I live

I had this literal cuck(he said he dated a whore for 8 years) from my wifes work start smashing his fists on a table and yelling that I was racist, sexist homophobe, and xenophobe last week. People lose their ever loving shit

Niggers would get upset

It's always about first impressions. If you show your views from the get-go and aren't afraid of opposing views then people will respect you. If you don't show it and just all of a sudden drop a nigger bomb then they'll be dumbfounded and weirded out because it doesn't fit their views about your character.

I think so

You guys are negros too, that doesn't count.

this.

I have relatively zero problem on showing my power level here.

Obviously you can't drop redpills on first sight like an autistic maniac, but I'm free to say pretty much whatever I want with a minimum level of confidence also with random people at my uni.

It would look like HWNDU at night.

i do actually.

Nothing.
I tell women they're stupid and shouldn't be allowed to vote all the time. And it just makes them wet for me.

why does anzu wear so much foundation? she already has perfectly pale skin so wtf?