What's the difference of a good Liberal and a bad Liberal?

I see myself as a Liberal, but with no SJW traits, I don't support BLM, But I support better training for cops, WHAT AM I Sup Forums!!!!

Ones dead

a chump

FPBP

This

A cuck

You're what everyone here was before they discovered Sup Forums

FPBP
>I see myself as a Liberal, but with no SJW traits, I don't support BLM
Then you're not a liberal.

I think back in the day liberals just cared about personal freedom. Now liberals just want attention.

a faggot

But I'm against Trump's Travel Ban,

A cuck is the same as a faggot in my view. A weak minded dumb fuck who likes watching his fat ass wife fuck some porch monkey. Beastility at it's finest. That's what a cuck is.

A faggot.

Pic related is a liberal
What you're posting is an example of a big government authoritarian progressive who has disgraced the term liberal

Good liberal
>Dave Rubin
Bad liberal
>Not Dave Rubin

>inb4 (((Dave Rubin)))

You are probably the classical meaning of the term.
Liberal in modern terms is a corrupted word used by the left because "liberal" it has nice qualities.
In reality, modern liberals are not liberals at all. They are radical progressives.

If you want things to stay the same you need to be right wing. Things drift left over time, BLM and antifa will be the new normal soon. If you try to be le nuanced moderate you contribute nothing the leftward drift.

i took this last week and I've been here for over a year.

The problem is that over time, people will tend to think in extremes. Keeping the balance between extremes is what is needed for a healthy civilization. Free speech is needed to keep the balance. Understanding and accepting harsh realities is something everyone needs to work on.

on your way to enlightenment

well said user

You're an actual liberal. What most people call liberals in America are not liberals but mentally ill people instead.

You're a cultural or civil libertarian

The former doesn't have a pulse

A newfag.

You have a lot to see yet.

think you meant to say King's nigger law

A normal, empathetic human.

imagine that stupid bitch getting maced in the face and thrown to the ground and arrested all in that retarded fucking vagina costume

this.

A normal human bean

A heartbeat

>I support training for cops
somebody who doesn't want a hair-trigger half-retarded female dumping her mag into your back for jaywalking

Well... without more info...

This.

This is just a low quality fishing for feel-good comments, user. If you realize which groups are bad and why and then can compare yourself, you know who you are. At least you should certainly know and be able to judge yourself far better than a bunch of anons who never met you. Go away.

None

Both are reprobate scourges upon mankind

>t. Dave Rubin

It's not Trump's and it's not a travel ban.

Can you go cry somewhere else.

>You bunch o damn rebulicans!1!1

Kek

classical liberal if you're economically on the right, centrist if you're a bit more on the left, social democrat if you're even more on the left.