Why don't you guys stop being pussies and mask up to oppose antifa

Why don't you guys stop being pussies and mask up to oppose antifa.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bH9l1Cko0Ps
youtube.com/watch?v=MBKDF7H4hyo
rferl.org/a/u-s-eases-sanction-fsb-russia/28275715.html
yahoo.com/news/us-condemns-russias-aggressive-actions-ukraine-212241149.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't enjoy sucking dicks.

Don't buy into the hysterics.

All attemtps to agitate, all calls for violent direct action are best regarded as coming from leftist agents provacateur, shills, mob-for-hire, Antifa, SJWs and partisan LEO elements.

We are defeating violent opposition with fucking frog pictures. Do not interrupt your enemy when they are making a mistake. Hold the line, do not be seduced by calls for violence.

And sage these "guys lets kick antifa butts" threads. This is so much more important than exploring your youthful violent impulses and what awaits those Anitfa in prison are the very nazis they want so badly to fight with.

Don't you want them to get their wish? Isn't it cruel to deny Antifa a date with destiny? They have been looking for nazis high and low and attacking whatever they find. Let's put them where then nazis are, yeah?

Right Wing Safety Squads observe and report. Do not engage. Send Antifa to prison and let the white men there teach them the difference between a nazi and a person who simply disagrees with them.

That would mean actually standing up for what you believe in and Sup Forums is too busy sitting down tossing to anime cat girls or what ever it is these freaks wank to

bad ctr pasta

it's time to kill

Knowing Anonymous their probably pro Antifa.

Praise Kek
You first

Actions speak louder than words, after all.

>BUY YOUR TRADEMARKED MEME MASK TO FIGHT EUROPUSSIES

I don't need to give TimeWarner any more money, I already pay $250 a month for cable and internet.

This so much
Keep pissing them off on social media to further radicalize them, driving them to violence

damn trips mean trouble
i was thinking just a counter presentation
if they get violent then they look like assholes
if they don't attack it proves there all talk

Anonymous has apparently sided with Antifa so fuck them

>Mask Up

No thanks, everything is safe and secure at my home here. I think I'll just wait till someone picks the wrong street to riot on, if you get my drift.

WE ARE WINNING THE MEME WARS LADS KEK

Trump-supporters and alt-righters should not go to public events/rallies on their own. Travel in groups of three or four at least and be armed with pepper spray, or similar. Watch out for each other. Also, train yourself in martial arts or some form of self-defence. But do not provoke or escalate violence. Best hope is for the govt classifies antifart as terrorists. This could well happen.

This

they're destroying liberal strongholds
let them

I resent those liberal pussies who commandeered Anonymous cause its cool hackerz group
The only user I will ever recognize are the ones off Sup Forums

the fact that trump suporters are not doing anything to oppose antifa... i realy big win for Trump. Actual democrats are starting to hate on these fuckers.. :D:D:D:D

>Trump won the presidency by not responding to agitation
>Trump supporters and alt-right destroying democrats by not responding to agitation..

They will never learn

So much this.+1

Isn't that mask owned by Warner Bros.™.

What? The antifa are the worst thing for their own cause. Lol.

Fuck you time warner, no one is giving ypu a dollar for your shitty masks

We are anomalous
We are a region
Forgive and forget
Expecto Patronum

REMINDER. ALL POSTERS PUSHING FOR VIOLENT RESPONSES TO ANTIFA ARE COMMIE AGGREGATORS. THEY'RE LOSING THE CULTURE WAR AND ARE PACIFIED RESPONSES TO THEIR VIOLENCE PAINT THEM AS INSANE VIOLENT LUNATICS.

Let it remain that way. Let them swallow themselves into the void.

>Paying the cable Jew.
>Not streaming.

How fucking old are you faggot?

it would be glorious to see mask wearing retards autistically fight each other

lead the way bro

Indeed.

Punch a rioting SJW, hurt them for a day.

Report them to the police or wait for them to fuck up and get caught on camera smashing up a store and they get 5-20 years in prison.

>Don't buy into the hysterics.
>All attemtps to agitate, all calls for violent direct action are best regarded as coming from leftist agents provacateur, shills, mob-for-hire, Antifa, SJWs and partisan LEO elements.
>We are defeating violent opposition with fucking frog pictures. Do not interrupt your enemy when they are making a mistake. Hold the line, do not be seduced by calls for violence.
>And sage these "guys lets kick antifa butts" threads. This is so much more important than exploring your youthful violent impulses and what awaits those Anitfa in prison are the very nazis they want so badly to fight with.
>Don't you want them to get their wish? Isn't it cruel to deny Antifa a date with destiny? They have been looking for nazis high and low and attacking whatever they find. Let's put them where then nazis are, yeah?
>Right Wing Safety Squads observe and report. Do not engage. Send Antifa to prison and let the white men there teach them the difference between a nazi and a person who simply disagrees with them.

>Knowing Anonymous their probably pro Antifa.
you are anonymous you fucking twit

>mask up
.anonymoos
kys

Yes, I want to jump around like a bunch of Kansas City faggots, and autistically screech

Yup. The only thing you will ever win NEET.

Antifas are little impulsive entitled little fucking prics. Cash me ousside how bow dah #Sup Forums

These hilariously retarded thugs are only helping us with our propaganda.

Just kick back and let them burn their own neighborhoods down like morons. Let them spend their shill money trying in vain to shill the reaction they want out of us.

Our homies in the intelligence agencies, fbi, and the military are putting in work against those globalists. These jews funding these sexually frustrated kids to initiate violence only makes them look bad and sends normies right to us.

Clown masks when

Because that would probably trigger civil war. Not that we don't need it. But with the way the media is we would pretty quickly be painted as the bad guys

"If you kill your enemies, they win"

>Let them swallow themselves into the void.
Poetry

Because antifa crying from frustration is better.

All this salt.
And you will be betrayed by your own.
And at least one of you will be shot in the groin with 00 by grandma who had enough

I've been trying to put it on but...

...god this is embarassing...

I can't find my mask!

Someone should put a MAGA hat on a person with down syndrome and let antifa eat him. Record it and see how everyone and their mothers will rage against the idiots when this hits news.

these.
remember: antifa have one goal, and one goal only: feed the media with anti trump stories.
>nazi skinhead attacks peaceful protestors!
>trump supporter assaults pacifist activists!
>white supremacist harasses anti-fascist demonstrators!

they are desperate for this shit. dont give it to them.

as long as the media is in the hands of the enemy, open confrontation will always backfire.
as soon as the media is out of the picture, or even in our hands, it's open season.

VIOLENT COMMIE AGOREGATORS

This is how shitty ideologies are buried.
Under the pile of memes.

This.

Because it's not time.

Antifa is completely destroying the left.

This same shit happened in the late 1960s in the USA... and Republicans dominated all the way up until 1992 (when a non-establishment third party candidate changed everything).

Just let them fuck over the Democrats.

I have TV for myself to watch at work, mostly news for my clients and free wifi.

I have Google Fiber at home.

You cannot kill antifascism goi.
Fascism belongs to the dungeons of hell. Nazi killed so much Greeks back then.
You will not make America great again if you start to kill each other. If you want a civil war prepare to go back at the 1880 you are so proud for

And that really is the issue... critical mass hasn't been attained yet. There are 50 million armed households in the US, almost all of them right of center. We're ready, but right now, in my town (which is in a conservative town and county in the northeast) they wouldn't DARE attempt this bullshit because the cops would push their shit in and if the cops didn't, I and half the neighborhood I'm in, sure as fuck would.

But let them keep pushing the boundaries; everyday they become more radicalized, more stupid and more isolated. They are suddenly not winning, after decades of getting their way and they are losing their fucking minds. If they actually try a full-fledged rebellion, they will never know what hit them.

Personally, I think they know this is the best they can do. Smashing ATM's on liberal campuses and sucker-punching unsuspecting counter-demonstrators is about the level of violence they can sustain. They know damn well that when it comes to unleashing ye olde ultra-violence, that we are King Kong up in this motherfucker, which is why they don't really attempt a face to face confrontation.

This

This is basically how it goes

>These right wingers have dangerous ideas!
>We should avoid ever confronting their ideas on an intellectual level, and instead rely on a campaign of shame, terror, and censorship!
>We should also use the same tactics we speak out against as evil, as we can't win without fighting fire with fire. People will understand the ends justify the means.
>Meanwhile, we'll keep ourselves sharp by jerking off eachother about our latest opinions on intersectionality and gender theory
>Soon everybody will be on our side!

The left is repeating the holier than thou, with us or against us, pro-censorship crap we saw from the religious right during the Bush era.

There is clearly a new paradigm forming among the right, and the left is STILL digging in their heels and trying to maintain the existing order. Even after Brexit and Trump. They don't think the left has to change, they think what the right doing is going to implode on itself, and things will go back to normal.

Right now the left proudly proclaims "I don't know how anybody could have voted for Trump", proudly boasting about what they think shows their superior intellect, when at best they're demonstrating their lack of empathy. I don't hear the right say they don't understand how anybody could have voted for Clinton.

They're trying to fight an enemy army by encouraging everybody to blind & deafen themselves, then go riot and suppress people. There still seems to be a lack of realization that the left has deep problems.

The right is willing to consider information the left simply refuses to on principle, and is willing to debate people while the left refuses to on principle. They're already suffering from stagnation and they seem keen to dig in their heels and hope the right will implode.

>mask up

This guy gets it

>finally a German makes an amazing post

>Don't buy into the hysterics.
>All attemtps to agitate, all calls for violent direct action are best regarded as coming from leftist agents provacateur, shills, mob-for-hire, Antifa, SJWs and partisan LEO elements.
>We are defeating violent opposition with fucking frog pictures. Do not interrupt your enemy when they are making a mistake. Hold the line, do not be seduced by calls for violence.
>And sage these "guys lets kick antifa butts" threads. This is so much more important than exploring your youthful violent impulses and what awaits those Anitfa in prison are the very nazis they want so badly to fight with.
>Don't you want them to get their wish? Isn't it cruel to deny Antifa a date with destiny? They have been looking for nazis high and low and attacking whatever they find. Let's put them where then nazis are, yeah?
>Right Wing Safety Squads observe and report. Do not engage. Send Antifa to prison and let the white men there teach them the difference between a nazi and a person who simply disagrees with them.

this. i don't mask up. if it gets to the point i have to inflict violence, they will know who did it.

>wearing the reddit mask

"never interrupt your enemy while they're making a mistake." blah blah blah

Stop trying to incite violence, you stupid CTR turbocuck

and, i'm not looking for trouble, but i'm ready for it

Couldn't agree more

>why won't you take the bait?

1. They are fucking up blue cities. Who cares?
2. They are red-pilling lefties.
3. We still haven't seen the police and national guard sent in. They are trained and equipped and have the law on their side.

Besides, I live in a neighborhood like this pic.

^This fucking leaf gets it

This post is a good example of a shill delegitimizing a targeted post by pretending to obvious shill in support of a non-shill post.

Because unless they're a threat to me and on my property the police will handle it, and if the commies are on my property and I fear for my life I can shoot them and shitpost about it.

Goddamn I love living in this state.

They dont mask up to oppose antifa...

They are masked up AS ANTIFA.

Nah.
Subversion is waaaaay more fun.

Enjoy fighting the police and the masses Antifa. I know that you are so determined to find fascists that you will make some of you need to.

Have fun!

if antifa start killing people you'll see mass crackdown, both from police and militias

right now they are just alieninating people and lowering the property values of their own cuck de sacs

I have not met a single person in my entire life that takes Black Lives Matters seriously.

Not a single person. Not even shitlibs.

The mainstream left seems keen to tacitly support them though. Why? Why are they aligning themselves with retardation for short term political gain? It's not very hard to figure out how much of a lie their entire narrative is, increased police presence seems to reduce the total deaths for black people. These groups aren't interested in any sort of honesty, it's all out of context hyperbolic cherry picked rhetoric,

The left need to be purifying their party and punching left, regrouping, and then trying to defeat the right. They seem desperate to defend shit like stopping a coalburning jewish faggot from speaking using violence and hilarious doublethink justification like "It prevents the oppressed from being silenced".

They see stuff like the Berkeley riots, and say "Well most people on the left aren't like that", and they're actually right about that. However, it's a bit unusual for a fucking RIOT to be thrown over somebody speaking to a group of college conservatives. People seem to be failing to draw a connection between the increasingly extreme reactionary polarized rhetoric and the left getting more out of hand.

The left has become the side of blind social liberalism and globalism, even disregarding liberal principles like protection of civil rights. They only seem to be getting more reactionary and hyperbolic over time. It's actually been a few weeks since I've heard a liberal have an idea, people are just reacting to Trump and the right wing.

I honestly am amazed CNN has dropped all pretense of taking itself seriously and has stooped down from the not to great status as just another MSM network to the point it's equivalent to WaPo.

I mean, it's not as if the right doesn't have problems, that mosque shooting up here in leafland causes legitimate concern among normies, but the left is so far up their own ass.

>this bait
I hope the right waits it out until Trump takes care of you retards

youtu.be/bH9l1Cko0Ps

>asking inveterate pussies to stop being pussies.

Yes, they are going to have a really hard time inside. Things are totally segregated and if you be friend other races you set yourself up as a target for both sides.

One thing the liberals haven't figured out about running a country is that you don't want to make enemies of the people with the guns trained to fight (namely the police and military).

Why should we? They are doing all the job.
I hope next time they do something even more stupid so there is a reason to bring police and military and remove the shit from the streets.

>Why don't you guys stop being pussies and mask up to oppose antifa.>>Anonymous (ID: JaL13EK+)
>02/02/17(Thu)17:17:48 No.110706459

Because they aren't worth the effort, they want a fight in the streets. You don't fight your enemy on their strong point, the point is to by pass your enemy.

Daily reminder that "Antifa" threads are being posted by shills.
Daily reminder the goal is to astroturf name recognition for "Aunty Fa".
Daily reminder threads are made to bait retards into fighting Aunt Fa in IRL street battle.
Daily reminder that the media will report this as Right Wing Trump Death Squads killing snowflakes.
Daily reminder that the goal of this is to destabalise the United States and blame Trump for civil conflict.
Daily reminder that all these tactics were used in the Ukraine.
Daily reminder that there will be False Flags.
Daily reminder that the media will co-ordinate narrative for coup against Trump.
Daily reminder that this is all being organised.

Because this is the information age. No one cares about some whiny faggots sperging out IRL. Memes have more power then them in this age.

Antifa have forgotten the point of protests, which is to get good pictures for the Camera.

If you want to disrupt antifa, don't engage in violence, don't even provoke them, film them. These people come out ITCHING for a fight and violence. Do be aware they're known to physically attack and destroy the reputation of people filming them.

Violent tactics are not appropriate. The left is literally calling for revolution. Getting into fistfights with random masked retards on the street is not productive.

> The left is repeating the holier than thou, with us or against us, pro-censorship crap we saw from the religious right during the Bush era.

Near as I can tell they are still fighting that war. They come in here with the "you are not a real Christian" crap, and the handwringing about LGBT issues as if they are facing the religious right.

It's as if they had a very elaborate plan in place to run against Bush or Romney and never bothered to change it.

I guess they are just too smart for their own good.

Why stand up to them? They will inevitably cross the line and rule of law will put it all back in line. They are playing into the "law and order candidates" hands. Its just like Reagan back in the good ol 80s.

youtube.com/watch?v=MBKDF7H4hyo

alt right is too cuckservative they will bend over and take it. they like it.

Be a beacon of civilization Sup Forums not animals ruled by emotions like the left.

>wear a mask
>appear to be antifa
>trounced by a Sup Forumssquad

yeah ok.

only pussies hide their identity behind a mask because they know they are wrong

"Anonymous" is a joke. Any moron can wear the mask and say they're legion whether it's SJWs, meming dipshits, or criminals.

To be clear, I'm not saying we should let the right be victims of violence.

Violence must just be handled in an orderly, calm, professional way. Protests must be broken up by police using as little force as possible. Negotiation and good faith should be done.

If people have to choose between one side, fighting against non-existent Nazis by smashing out windows, and one side that is disciplined and non-violent and advocates for the police taking care of the former, you can make this into a winning issue.

Fighting antifa now, especially so far from any election, is just counterproductive.

I would also advocate against the use of masks. Make the left the side that hides their faces.

>why don't you go do what they're doing
Nice try.
Why don't you take your weak shit psyops somewhere else?

its more efficient to meme propaganda and utilize or seize the contemporary means of production, which is computer and internet technology, to free the workers, in our national socialist regime of Sup Forums

those guys are stuck in yesterdays methods of making change, mask up/protest, etc. while much more productive discourse of ideology and action through the means of production and our own seized capital with avenues such as Sup Forums is where you want to be in the modern day revolution of things, because it speaks to our time, tomorrows generation, and not yesterdays schemes, plots, that are more easily controlled

Proud of your maturity Sup Forumsacks

20 antifa threads now. Thanks for shitting up Sup Forums with lies and Kremlin shit-tier propaganda.

Putin is desperately shilling extra hard to fool Sup Forumstards

Are you trying to keep Sup Forums from finding out about how Trump sold out America to the KGB/FSB by easing sanctions? rferl.org/a/u-s-eases-sanction-fsb-russia/28275715.html

Or are you trying to keep Sup Forums from talking about the civilians Russia is killing Ukraine right now? yahoo.com/news/us-condemns-russias-aggressive-actions-ukraine-212241149.html

I literally could not find a coin anywhere in the world more worthless than a kopeck, but you've earned another one, Putinbot.

V was an antifa freedom fighter you colossal mongoloid.

Idea

Step 1: Setup table
Step 2: Fill table with controversial books
Step 3: Have masked antifa come to table
Step 4: Film them destroying books
Step 5: ???
Step 6: Profit!

We need to take the Anonymous label back, if only for the liberal butthurt.

Antifa is a bunch of faggots begging to get aressted and then bowing down to Tyrone's cock in the penitentiary.

IMO we need to sit back and wait until they get REALLY stupid.

It's not gonna happen but outing yourself as a MAGA supporter in thier strongholds is not a good idea.

They just gonna cry and cry and cry.

>stop being pussies
>mask up

Antifa gets paid to protest. Whos going to provide Sup Forums? (You)?

dont buy into the shills

It's Antifa.
like [an]d. Back lower throat, not high up and out of the throat.
aa

> aunty fa
> anti-trump
> run by putin
Can't you even keep your shilling stories straight?

Copy and pasted from another thread. You guys should really stop this. Most of Sup Forums sees right through your fucking shit.

A violent reaction is what Antifa wants. The more they freak out and burn shit, the more they get arrested and locked up. The more innocent people who get caught up in their tantrums, the more American people will come to hate them and everyone associated with them.

Honestly, the best case scenario is that they escalate even farther and get declared a terrorist organization. It certainly isn't outside the realm of possibility. Trump is probably waiting a month or two to see if they'll shut up on their own. The worst case scenario is some fucking autist shoots at them, therefore justifying their actions and letting the media run with their planned narrative.

What you can do, personally, is report them. Submit camera footage if you can get their face in a shot. Report their meeting places, record their meetings. Report and email the organizations and websites they run their money through. If you were planning to go to an even they're "protesting" go prepared to defend yourself, non-lethally (note: A gun is always lethal), but do not, under any circumstances, be the first to attack.

We already won. There is no need to intervene in the left's death throws outside of keeping you and yours safe.