I have to choose between these 3 countries to live in for 1 year, which one should I pick? Red pill me please

I have to choose between these 3 countries to live in for 1 year, which one should I pick? Red pill me please

latvia because i watch an obscure streamer from there and he's quite a nice guy so i could probably stay with him and his mum for a year and eat meat and potatos

Riga seems pretty nice but I can't remember which country its in and its apparently right on the border

Actually it's in Latvia, and is far away from the border with Russia.

Lithuania or Estonia

I meant its on the border with Lithuania. Its unclear in ops pic.

Reasons? I have taken a look at the economics facts of each country and they all look similar in the end...

Esti is besti

It doesn't matter, you will hang around with all the other dago-wop-wog Erasmus students anyway cause you can't speak any of the local languages.

Not Latvia

Latvia.
Also, I am totally being biased here.

estonia.

And why do you have to choose? Education or work?

Estonia is apparently digitalized. Lithuania is catholic but infiltrated by Russians

defnitely estonia

European Union program for young people to work as voluntaries in other european countries. I'm rather interested in living for a time in the Baltic area, so I decided to choose between these 3 countries. I also thought about Poland but that interested because I prefer to go to a "not mainstream" country.

Post pic of your skin

It's for your own safety.

is it too late for litwa?

>White pale skin
>Green eyes
>Dark hair

Will I be safe user?

Definitely Estonia. Latvians are horse faced, six toed people and Lithuania is literally full of niggers

Lithuania has less than 5% of russians, wtf are you talking about?

Lithuania may be the most depressing country in the EU. check the suicide stats

I know where to horse face thing comes from but to this day I haven't got a single clue where the six toe thing came from.

Did you really post your face?

LV means lisa varvas

go to eesti user
a spaniard to another it's the most developed and safe afaik

Not sure but i think they're full

Why do you hate us, polish friend?

Ok, thanks.

Lithuania because I know a guy there.

If I didn't, I'd pick Estonia. It's the most Scandinavian of them all.

It's a Pole. Name 3 things they don't hate.

Estonia

>Polish Sausage
>Traditional Polish architecture
>Jackie Cha... DAMNIT!

Estonia and it's not close.

stay the fuck out of my country or i'll wreck your shit with my boys

Estonia, obviously.

Niggers
Isis
And demons pretending to be helpful aliens

fuck, forgot that I myself am on erasmus

te gyvuoja Tėvynė Lietuva

Estonia

Why should be afraid to post half of my face? I don't even have social networks or whatever.

Actually I was think about going to Slovenia too, are all slovenians as retard as you?

Shave the beard, you look too much like a muslim m8

see pic

Latvia

Fuck the Gaytheist Estonians and fuck the Cucktholic Lithuanians

not one with african flag

I really don't. Most poles feel indifferent about Lithuania. I'm even a bit sympathetic

I don't understand why these countries haven't united. It seems like they do everything together

Ifthey didnt. Niggers ell make them doso noe

Lithuania and duo pvm with dovydas

All in all, if you can't really decide, just go with the middle one.

Do you want me to call an ambulance for you, user?

Worry about your country staying together. If you don't know our countries, history, culture then keep your mouth shut. Thanks

Never change, Estonia. Never change.

It is neither unclear nor on any border. It is right in the middle of Latvia on the coast.

kill myself

It's not about fear, you dumbfuck,
Now go back to rebbit or 9gag or wherever you came from.

I know about your history. You got overrun by the Teutonic order, Estonia got colonized by Sweden for a while, Lithuania hooked up with Poland, and then you guys got raped by the Russians

What is it about then? Also, I have never visited any of these webpages on my own, everytime I got there it's because I saw some link or whatever over here on Sup Forums

I don't understand Sup Forumss obsession with merging different countries together
>Celtic Union
>Iberia
>United Scandinavia

union is strength

t.schulz

This, also the shitload of muh european heritage burgers that unironically would welcome a united EU. It's horrifying how many people on here bought into this kikery.

Our countries are too different. 3 official languages? United country of three baltic states would be a huge clusterfuck. Very close ties and alliance. That is what we have always had and will in future, I hope, but we will never be one country.

Ive been called a shill before I even knew what a shill was; had to look it up.
Ive been called a cuck before I even knew what it was; had to look it up.

never heard of reddit until some fags on Sup Forums kept saying I should "go back" there.

probably estonia from what ive seen
>has better infrastructure
>has less corruption
>has less polution
but they're a bit boring desu

then i see lithuania as the opposite, the wildcard

and latvia the middleground. depends what you like, and i'll tell you which you should choose.

also baltic women are the most beautiful from what i've seen and i've traveled europe

Go to Latvia; explore the other two countries during your stay (if you get a chance). But do not dare to impregnate our white, pristine princesses.

t. migrated Latvian

Literally neck yourself. Latvians and Estonians are culturally completely different. Not even gonna start with Lithuania. Maybe a merge of latvia and lithuania but leave us out.

>less corruption

Estonia

>also baltic women are the most beautiful from what i've seen and i've traveled europe
Can you stop being a cuck for a second jeesus
Or do you enjoy watching sweaty hairy horny orcs coming here too much?

can you buy your way out of a speeding ticket with a liter of tullamore dew? i can and i have

We really do have less corruption then Latvia and Lithuania.(bravo) Every country has at least little bit of it but we have it less then almost any country in the world.

that's just traffic police

Estonia! Estonia a qt.

võta roosad prillid eest ära

>leave us out.
>we are nordic

Pole vaja võtta semu. Probleemid enda koduhoovis tunduvad alati suuremad kui naabrimaja hoovis. Igasugused uuringud näitavad seda et meil on väga väike korruptsioonitase.

>proudly boasting the beauty of our females
>cuck
can you choose one?
i wasn't implying OH GREAT AMERICAN WE NEED YOU TO COME HERE FUCK OUR WOMENS

either way, most baltic women hate niggers, and if the guy that comes over is a sweaty fat neckbeard, there is no way our womens are fuckin them
nah, most of our politicians and people of high ranking jobs are the same, if not worse. noone, and I mean NO-ONE here fully pays taxes, we always find a way to screw the system

>gibs
>kiełbasa
>Hungarians

You hate us more than we hate you

eesti is besti

Estonian or Latvia

What do you want to tell others by saying that? Upping your ego that you live in a such wonderful place? The more you advertise that our countries have beautiful women the more there is a chance that some niggers come here to find it out themselves. I know that our women and men are really racist and dont like for the most part racemixing and such shit but some info is best to keep for yourself.

Neither, we're sleeping.

Don't go to the africa shaped one, we have enough of you loud obnoxious fucks over here already.

previous Pope
potatoes
em....
are 2 things enough?

echoes our name a little out there, maybe the narrowminded average american will recognise our nations for a reason, even if it is a shallow one like the good looks of our women, it still gets a word out

think of it what you will, i will stay by mine

Estonia cute girls

>We're full
Yeah, full of Russians

Estonia is a liberal western country except no shitskins
everything else is same
lithuania is generic easern poverty
latvia is lithuania except people are nazis

Hahaha