Steve Bannon

Why does the Left fear him so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7nTd2ZAX_tc
youtube.com/watch?v=M0wi7Ugct1w
gq.com/story/steve-bannon-shadow-president
theguardian.com/us-news/2017/feb/02/steve-bannon-donald-trump-war-south-china-sea-no-doubt
robotictechnologyinc.com/images/upload/file/Memetics Compendium 5 February 09.pdf
robotictechnologyinc.com/images/upload/file/Presentation Military Memetics Tutorial 13 Dec 11.pdf
vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/2/2/14472404/steve-bannon-legal-immigration-problem
soundcloud.com/breitbart/breitbart-news-daily-stephen-miller-march-9-2016
breitbart.com/video/2016/11/16/cnbc-steve-bannon-wall-streets-worst-enemy/
buzzfeed.com/lesterfeder/this-is-how-steve-bannon-sees-the-entire-world
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because he delivered the Intel that killed Andrew to Trump.

Because he knows the truth
youtube.com/watch?v=7nTd2ZAX_tc

He wants to destroy the state and remake it in the image of white Christian Theocracy.

Not as much as he fears hygiene

because he's smarter than them, and is more financially and artistically successful than them, which they can't stand because nepotistic (((elitism))) is all the left has

>helped create Seinfeld
>worked at GS
>runs one of the few profitable news sites

they'd kill him if they could, but he's no pussy, probably would love to gun down some antifa cuckers

They don't, they fear Trump, but Trump has managed to no sell everything the left has thrown at him. Only reason Bannon's in the news at all is they're trying to create a new strawman for themselves to oppose and get at Trump indirectly.

My teacher calls him a neo nazi.

What makes him a neo nazi?

He wants to legalize cocaine.

they are just trying to de-legitimize trump

>bush is controlled by cheney
>trump is controlled by putin
>trump is controlled by bannon

ect

fuck them

It means he's dared to defy the left.

why does he look like paul giammati with a wig on

no idea but we should force a new meme
bannonposting. here's an example:
fadsi;ojjai;fjcnajladafe;wIOJ;JIF AIFODAjfdHFDAJFAKJ

Breitbart has near zero interest in reporting news, instead it is fully dedicated to creating an anger fueled political movement through click-bait and fear-mongering.

Historically shit like this leads to war, millions of dead and a destroyed nation.

Sad to watch the country I love go down this path but I am wealthy enough to get out when the shooting starts so whatever.

You need to report your teacher to the local board of education

Because he aims to crush them.

haha, it's sad watching trumpkins melt down no but seriously, we can't let trump get the nuclear codes

cuz hes a rumpled alcoholic whose middle name is grima

5d bannon granddragon chess
he has waited for this moment for so long

This is probably true.

Also, Bannon is "The Honey Badger"

see: youtube.com/watch?v=M0wi7Ugct1w

all memes aside Darth Bannon actually sounds like a believable sith name

Steve Bannon is just a goofy ex radio host with a quirky sense of humor. That's how he got involved early on with making Seinfeld. Trump only keeps him around to keep all the stuffed shirts in DC loose.

he already has them
ahahhahahaha!!!

Why does everyone think he's an evil white supremacist? I keep reading that meme, but I never got a solid reason why.

he obviously isn't
boomer economic nationalist
hates the state but because of the 08 crash or something like that
the meme is because he said breitbart was a platform for the alt right, not really knowing what that meant

Because Steve doesn't fear any of them. He doesn't care what other people think of him. He gets results, and knows how to push all the right buttons. He did the one thing the left thought nobody would do. Steve Bannon read the left's playbook and is using it against them. Which is exactly why they are all freaking the fuck out right now.

He told the WSJ he wants to burn the establishment and the media, as he calls it the real enemy, to to ground. He helped get Trump to the presidency. Now he has all the tools he needs to dismantle their financial and legal base of leftist groups. It's going to be a shitty eight years for antifa.

Because he actually understands whats happening and is a threat to the Left.

They're trying to say he's the real president so as to further discredit Donald Trump.

HES LITERALLY HITLER!!!1!1!!1!!!

Nice trips.
The reason they do that is that it allows them to mock the leader as an idiot(important when you present yourselves as the side of the intellectual's and educated) whilst also explaining how they lost the election and how such an idiot is a danger to the world(because an idiot shouldn't be more capable than them).
It's also why they try to taint election results("Stealing the election", "Russian Hackers" etc).

he loves Israel so he is pretty far from a Nazi

report your idiot teacher to the administration

Apparently he's threatening the psychopaths and pedophiles that are running shit.

People fear him because he's expressed an interest in letting the country go to "total hell" in order to rebuild it:

gq.com/story/steve-bannon-shadow-president

And because is saber-rattling in a way that seems likely we will go to war:

theguardian.com/us-news/2017/feb/02/steve-bannon-donald-trump-war-south-china-sea-no-doubt

And because he just seems like a guy who doesn't give a shit about peace, equality, justice, fairness, or any of the other qualities that separate the USA from various 3rd world shitholes.

>implying alex jones isn't a psyop with ties to PING PONG DONKEY KONG sections of the navy and AF

Good. Keeping those elitist cunts on a leash is always a positive.

he's a rural and suburban retard

People are stupid. They believe it because the media and corrupt establishment figures have repeated it over and over again.

There is no proof.

If someone wanted to "read the left's playbook" how would they go about doing that?

Report your teacher immediately or at least give me his name and I'll send an anonymous report for you right now

search for the memetic compendium - theres a large version and a short version

At the same time?!?!?!?

You're a globalist shill. I will literally fight you in the streets – mano y mano. Step up you little bitch. We're not kowtowing to faggots like you any longer.

>three degrees
>navy veteran
>successful banker
>movie producer
>master propagandist
>Shadow President
>did all of this while absolutely shitfaced

Is he /our guy/?

Thanks for the quick rundown.

Read "Rules for Radicals" by Saul Alinsky (he dedicated the book to Lucifer)

Saul Alinsky was Hillary Clinton's mentor in college, he wrote the book Rules for Radicals which is a rule book for the violent left in the USA.

PIC RELATED.

Use "make them follow their own rules" as its most effective against the left. Turn their identity politics against each other within their own groups.

First, you need to learn how to read.

Pic related is an example of turning the left on each other via their own identity politics rules.

>Breitbart has near zero interest in reporting news, instead it is fully dedicated to creating an anger fueled political movement through click-bait and fear-mongering.
This goes for any media platform these days. None of them are interested in an objective report of the fact, it's partisanship all the way down.

>memetic compendium
Damn. Thank you sir.

This is the first thing I found: robotictechnologyinc.com/images/upload/file/Memetics Compendium 5 February 09.pdf

Am I on the right track?

He's the next Kissinger. Trump will come and go, maybe we'll get Pence or Ivanka or even Cruz, but Bannon will be pulling the strings from here on out no matter what.

trump and bannon don't have the traditional decency of regular republicans. They will play dirty and lie cheat and threaten like democrats do, in order to appeal to the masses.

Clearly you haven't been to any leftist univerity, Israel is literally fascist Nazi state according to them

Cuz he rayciss n sheeit

He's a part of the alt-right and affiliated with white supremacists

robotictechnologyinc.com/images/upload/file/Presentation Military Memetics Tutorial 13 Dec 11.pdf

Yes. You're on the right track. Here is the brief version.

Don't believe everything you read in there though...a lot of it can be speculation

I read Rules for Radicals about 7 years ago when I was going through my "radical leftist" phase. I'll read it again with this in mind. Thanks for the reminder and the advice.

God bless America.

HE SEATS IN THE CREVICE BETWEEN TWO CUSHIONS INSTEAD OF DIRECTLY ON THE CUSHION

REEEEEEEEEEE

This.

Bannon has a lot of views and ideas I don't agree with but he's incredibly sharp and intelligent and so the Left fears that he will bring about fundamental social order upheaval. He's not able to be outsmarted in direct conversation and he's an incredibly powerful social manipulator.

My main issue with him is that he chose Trump of all people, but maybe that was intentional. See, Bannon has a great love of the Strongman archetype, both artistically and politically. He believes a single individual with enough charisma and will to go against the corrupt is the forest fire to clear idiocy from our systems.

So there's two outcomes with him and Trump:
He either chose Trump for his Charisma AND Trump's idiocy, knowing he could run circles around the other advisers and hold Trump's ear.

OR

He genuinely thinks Trump is everything he wants in a Strongman.

>did all of this while absolutely shitfaced
I'd believe it.
I have nothing but the highest respect for Bannon. It seems he went NUCLEAR after 9/11, went hardline conservative where (according to his friends) he was generally much more cosmopolitan and moderate prior.

Sorry if this is retarded but andrew who?
Yes, a fucking leaf

>implying it would be a good idea to use the left's tactics, fostering a rightist Rule for Radicals

Because it's helped out the average leftist so very much or because it's turned him into a propagandized useful idiot who pulls a lever for the left's chosen party?

The left's biggest fear is that Trump won't be any of the things they demonize republicans with. That the administration will actualy improve everyone's lives. And they are so intent on insuring that doesn't happen that they will resort to violence since their words are increasingly ignored and losing credibility. They risk having all the their race and identity politics they used to fence people in being blown apart if all these different groups walk outside and find the air is breathable after all.

alex is the man

Because he is a retard who ruined Biosphere 2

sauce?

Just remember he's also trying to protect his rice bowl.

He's a pussy.

>Trump's idiocy
So Bannon is the new Cheney then?
Good one.

It's very clearly the first case. And he's not as smart as he fancies himself to be, but he legitimately doesn't care about anything, including the country, over pushing his leninist, anti-establishment, destroy the big bad state shit.

He's effectively the president now. That's terrible news for you, Duane, you just don't see it yet.

That's a fear the left has which Bannon doesn't have a thing to do with. Bannon is in the administration to keep Trump's partisan crowd fat and happy with red meat diversions and messaging.

He looks like the Trivago guy's drunk uncle.

>>worked at GS
GOLDMAN SACHS GOLDMAN SACHS

Andrew Breitbart

Andrew Breitbart knew about Pizza years ago, got a taste of the old heart attack gun. Same as Kubrick.

She's a stupid cat lady who gets her info from buzzfeed

They don't fear Bannon, its just that the left are starting to realize that attack Trump does nothing, so instead they attack his close associates.

>trump and bannon don't have the traditional decency of regular republicans. They will play dirty and lie cheat and threaten like democrats do, in order to appeal to the masses.
I wonder how it will play our when TWO of our major parties are organized along the principle to lie, cheat, threaten and steal?

Will we get good governance then?

Why does he wear the mask???

Alot of loyalty for a hired gun

You can't let that stand user.

People have let this shit slide for too long.

Because "he knows."

Saaul alinski's rules for radicals

>Why does the Left fear him so much?

Because they know that he knows who they really are. Bannon is fully redpilled, even on the JQ (he has a plan to drive a wedge between Israel and diaspora Jewry and use it to destroy Jewish power in the West). He is a brilliant strategist, who outplays them at every turn.

Bannon is literally Goebbels. Trump isn't literally Hitler, but you work with what is available. Given the current climate a man like Trump is a godsend, probably better than a Hitler. Trump is unpredictable yet difficult to move. Bannon got to him less than a decade ago but managed to point him in the right direction (with the help of a few others).

Bannon's plans are now being embedded deep into the executive branch, and soon the judicial branch as well. Barring sudden catastrophe the US will be on course for a full nationalist government within a decade. Due to our demographic situation, everything touching on race (besides illegal immigration) will be cleverly hidden from the public. Laws will be designed to have 'disparate impact' without being overtly racial. The cumulative effect will be a Nation that is once again of, for, and by Whites.

Those wanting violent revolution or retaliation against the Left will be disappointed. State violence will be employed sparingly. The goal is to drive the Left (and non-Whites) to despair, not war.

Do not underestimate the brilliance of Bannon and the team he has assembled.
Kek Willing, he really will Make America Great Again, Greater Than Ever Before.

im assuming thats Bannon there in the picture? or is that andrew?

Nice. A reverse psyop.

Is he our George Soros?

Shills pls leave

For those who don't believe

vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/2/2/14472404/steve-bannon-legal-immigration-problem

Miller the redpiller and Bannon will push Trump to do what must be done, severely limit legal immigration.

>for those who don't believe
>produces vox link
kek

It's literally a transcript of an interview.

soundcloud.com/breitbart/breitbart-news-daily-stephen-miller-march-9-2016

The lugenpresse are horrified with this kind of thing, and they think the American population will be too.

Why does he always look like a guy who just stepped out of an AA meeting?

Identity politics is a divide and conquer tactic. One doesn't "use it against them," one simply uses it and it has its intended effect; pitting people against each other while the self-appointed elite cleans up by riding the schisms to power and taking all the spoils they can get their hands on.

Rightists used to see a leftist always playing identity politics and and say "what a useful idiot." Today's alt-rightist gets jealous and pats himself on the back for resorting to it themselves, without seeming awareness that he's just the newest useful idiot on the block.

>What makes him a neo nazi?
He runs Breitbart. He doesn't kowtow to the left, like the Republicans they're used to dealing with.

More importantly, he shits on elites and bankers, who fund Democrats.
>breitbart.com/video/2016/11/16/cnbc-steve-bannon-wall-streets-worst-enemy/
>buzzfeed.com/lesterfeder/this-is-how-steve-bannon-sees-the-entire-world

In a nutshell, establishment Republicans are basically shitty libertarians. They like low taxes and low regulations, and they have loyalties to big oil and the military-industrial complex. They don't really have any spiritual or moral values. It's all about soulless capitalism, and allying with the right entities.

The same is true for most businesses, especially Wall Street. They're soulless, uncaring economic enterprises. And, as great as free markets and free enterprise is, without a soul or a reason for being, it's an empty husk. It's about the soul of western civilization, and Democrats have embraced emptiness, under the guise of compassion.

Your country will be minority white in a few years and Obama rubbed it all over you after 8 years of race-baiting. The race war is coming, leftists are selling everyone out.

Identity politics worked well in the US election, and can also work in Europe.

So too can reverse psyops encouraging people to report their friends, co-workers, neighbors, and family to Facebook and the German government to keep their Facebook feeds "pristine" and "clean".

>I support free speech
>That's why I will report your speech

>I will report your speech as fake news
>Because I believe in free speech

He has different opinions from antifa.

That's it.

Because he is a complete douchebag who should not be trusted to be in charge of anything.

wtf im with her now

Also read about Gramsci and the cultural revilution. He is the grandfather of this shit