It's gonna take someone getting killed before Trump can enact martial law

This is why the media is being so quiet about the guy who either died or was knocked the fuck out, with permanent brain damage. They know this.

We WANT Antifa and other libtards to keep rioting. We want them to keep burning shite down.

Because in the end, majority of the country will end up agreeing with Trump and his exteme tactics to deal with it. It will HAVE to be done.

So good job CREW, CTR, Libtards, ANTIFA, and whatever other faggot group out there that is doing all this garbage. You're giving the right more power.

How can you be so out of touch?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qd663Wd8lBk
reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-iran-idUSKBN15G5ED
periscope.tv/thejessedurden/1eaKbRWMpZeKX?
rferl.org/a/u-s-eases-sanction-fsb-russia/28275715.html
yahoo.com/news/us-condemns-russias-aggressive-actions-ukraine-212241149.html
youtube.com/watch?v=YWnHOJc-rfs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Assuming the military would fire on civilians.

THIS

THIS IS ALL APART OF BANNON'S MASTER PLAN.

WHY DO YOU THINK HE HAS MILO AS THE FACE OF BREITBART? AS AN "AGENT PROVOCATEUR"?

TRUST IN /ourguy/ - HE IS A MADMAN AND GENIUS

>what is kent state

Mistake or not, it did happen.

>wanting martial law

Even under Trump that is just retarded

>implying militias and civilians won't fire on others to protect their community

What? And trust me, the military will. Trump has huge support among the military, even though the US military is mostly non-whites.

>NOT wanting martial law

Why not? It will only affect liberal infected cities.

A man was shot at the milo protest. He wanted a dialogue instead of pressing charges

Source? I'm quick to distrust a leaf

Martial law under Trump is objectively better than continued divide on this scale. Gas ANTIFA, Mr. President.

>Please take our freedom President Trump
>its fine as long as you kill people

Again achmed, since you're too busy pillaging western countries because your own is such a shithole, to pay attention, it would only affect liberal cities.

Most Americans wouldn't even notice it.

It will effect everyone. Your rights could be stripped from you for literally anything.

It's true because Trump is a globalist kike who will establish a police state and take away your free speech

youtube.com/watch?v=qd663Wd8lBk

watch
4.46 - 6.52

@6.00 - 6.15
>You create 9/11 which is another lie, through 9/11 you then are fighting on a war on terror and then you go into Iraq which is another lie
>AND NOW THEY ARE GOING TO DO IRAN
reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-iran-idUSKBN15G5ED

>I don't know how martial law works: The post

The suspension of habeas corpus means they don't need a reason to strip your rights away. If you do something they don't like, you can and most likely will be imprisoned.

But they are always local, you dumb fuck.

Which is why I said most wouldn't be affected.

The tree of liberty needs to be watered occasionally.

>If you do something they don't like
Like dress in black, wear a balaclava and throw rocks at "racists"? Because if so, I wouldn't mind a spot of martial law myself.

Nigger these people are bussed around the country. It would have to be a country wide lock down. This isn't fucking hurricane Katrina that is locked into one area.

Don't agree with them, being out too late, being too loud, LARPing on Sup Forums.

You only have to beat the shit out of a good 100 in each major city.

Quit being a whiny little cunt.

>wanting martial law

To what end? If anything, Martial law is the LAST thing we want.

We need them to act a fool, and alienate the rest of the country even further from them and their toxic identity politics.

Shut the fuck up, OP. I want them to keep fucking up. Stop giving them ideas.

Wew hope you are one of the first to go into a FEMA camp for doing nothing.

What a crazy idea

so then you want antifa to just murder you then?
That's fine, post your dox and ill make sure they get them.

You sound like the faggots who wanted martial law under Obama

>so you want white boogiemen to shoot you up?

I completely agree. The average Joe hates violence and destruction so spreading those images and videos of innocent people being attacked should be the main priority.

The left think that they have some kind of moral high ground (they dont) but those acts of violence and destruction completely annhilates their argumentation.

Spread it on normiebook, youtube, twitter wherever, so that as many people as possible see the true faces of "peaceful protests".

>This is why the media is being so quiet about the guy who either died or was knocked the fuck out, with permanent brain damage.
For the same reason they're being quiet about pic related; it's not in their narrative.

I posted 2 threads on this today and got barely any traction wtf!

You faggots aren't getting martial law lol

Fight your own battles, nazis

You actually think they're gonna shut enterprise down so you PUSSIES can practice your ideology

Exactly. I hope they keep doing it and escalating it more and more.

Last year I would have agreed.

But this year I don't, simply because the military was shit talked vehemently by the liberals. The libs don't care about the military, they never did. They just wanted something to throw at the conservatives.

Truth is, not a single liberal would be willing to defend this country.

>innocent people
they're not people

>Trump will never X

This little pitiful mantra has been working out so well for your pieces of human garbage, hasn't it?

It's simple.

The left is gone. Their minds are fucking gone. They're completely unhinged.

If this continues, there will unfortunately be real right wing death squads to stop that kind of shit.

What happened? Post link please

Problem is that this Martial Law you speak of will affect you too, all of you. The mentally challenged antifa and normal Americans.

Are you ready to give up your freedoms to take down one beast?

>Live out in the middle of nowhere

Go ahead Mr. President, pull the switch

>
>>what is kent state
>Mistake or not, it did happen.

The only mistake was killing so few and apologizing afterwards. The terrorists were burning down military buildings. Shooting them was justified.

assuming that we won't

15 antifa threads?

The Kremlin is shilling extra hard to fool Sup Forumstards

Here's your kopeck, Putinbot.

Thank you CTR, have a (You) in return :^)

>be me
>be white, law-abiding citizen who is friends with local police
>communicate with them regularly
>get special identification and call in attempted riots for the police, videotape the whole thing and send it to the news
>start and support law to mark all known communists with brands that must be visible at all times
>Are you ready to give up your freedoms to take down one beast?

Nigger I AM the beast.

Thats why you employ PMCs on your "interventions" in ME m8

>assuming that the military wouldn't defend the constitution

>implying the civil war never happened

>implying that the military doesn't fight terrorists

>what is terrorism?

people here who are going to these antifa/leftist riots, some idiot WILL go too far and people WILL be killed in retaliation by the army, do you want it to be you?

>i get away with shit because of a card

fuck off faggot

>he doesn't know about Gestapo tactics

59 minutes in here periscope.tv/thejessedurden/1eaKbRWMpZeKX?

I hope, before the military crackdown and forced labor camps, that you're struck in the back of the neck by a protestor with a baseball bat and paralyzed from the neck down. I'd be OK with that.

20 antifa threads now. Thanks for shitting up Sup Forums with lies and Kremlin shit-tier propaganda.

Putin is desperately shilling extra hard to fool Sup Forumstards

Are you trying to keep Sup Forums from finding out about how Trump sold out America to the KGB/FSB by easing sanctions? rferl.org/a/u-s-eases-sanction-fsb-russia/28275715.html

Or are you trying to keep Sup Forums from talking about the civilians Russia is killing Ukraine right now? yahoo.com/news/us-condemns-russias-aggressive-actions-ukraine-212241149.html

I literally could not find a coin anywhere in the world more worthless than a kopeck, but you've earned another one, Putinbot.

If you follow the law you have nothing to fear, what are you hiding user?

>Trump sold out America to the KGB/FSB by easing sanctions

The sanctions that were likely in the process of being eased under the Obama administration?
And are being eased so that consumer electronics can be imported into Russia (as anything with any encryption needs to be approved by the FSB)?

so you imply that he works because the media?, being this naive trumptard, lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=YWnHOJc-rfs

Seriously, how is there not a single new article on what appear to be pretty clear cut attempted or actual murder?

>TRUMP SUPPORTERS ARE GOING TO KILL PEOPLE
>Leftists actually kill people
>Nothing