DO NOT GO OUT TONIGHT

WARNING: STAY HOME
>WARNING: STAY HOME

There are happenings happening tonight, according to SOURCES.

Notice a theme to tonight's posts in Sup Forums? Encouraging people to go out? Be smart.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=65f77_v100M
youtube.com/watch?v=YWnHOJc-rfs
uscode.house.gov/view.xhtml?path=/prelim@title18/part1/chapter115&edition=prelim
youtube.com/watch?v=wc0JJi71MEc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is what's happening in AMERICA right now:

youtube.com/watch?v=65f77_v100M

Streets will run red with AIDS infected blood tonight

>implying Sup Forumsacks ever leave their mother's basements anyway
Save your breath, maplenigger. We'll be fine.

Damn, the United States of Islam

I thought america was supposed to be first world

Holy shit, George Sorros was right all along!

>scared of a bunch of faggots

/thread

Seriously what the fuck is this shit? Does Islamic prayer sound terrifying and ominous to anyone else?

what happen

Islam is the religion of terror so I'm not surprised.

that was a lie, we are now third world

Digits and they start blowing themselves up

I live in new york, what is the eta for this stuff to get started? I wont spark the violence, but if they come after me I'll try to take a few of them with me

Not for long, look at Europe.

Nice role play thread antifa faggot

No they should go out. I'd like to see some knocking out to happen. Didn't forget the MAGA hats, boys.

Other threads have been saying 6:30PM EST

I detest antifa. I take it up the bum from Milo. Leave the personal attacks out of this.

Don't listen to these shills. No violence from the PEACEFUL RIGHT

thoth.checked

Is this being shot with a fucking potato?

So is tonight the night that Antifa officially becomes a terrorist organization?

how is a happening going to go down when there isn't a right wing speaking engagement? Antifa scum protest stuff.

CUT DOWN THE TALL TREES
CUT DOWN THE TALL TREES
CUT DOWN THE TALL TREES
CUT DOWN THE TALL TREES

MODS ARE FAGS

I'm bringing my drone!

I really need to mod one to shoot paintballs one of these days and just pester these faggots from above

Gavin McInnes is doing a thing in NYC

already seen stuff about protestors who are supposed to be going there

TRUST IN BANNON'S PLAN. WE HAVE THE GOVERNMENT'S POWER AT OUR BACK. LET ANTI-FA FALL ON THEIR OWN SWORD AND BE DESTROYED BY PUBLIC OPINION.

If you do go out, stay safe, FILM EVERYTHING, and BE AWARE OF POTENTIAL FALSE FLAGS

>a muslim talking about freedom

had to switch it off

Based advice.

As an anarchist i still can't believe usa antifa faggot kids are terrorising the streets. Unexpected performance so far. Good job burger comrades

anyone know where i can get an ar legally without going to a gun store?

im a germaphobe recluse hermit

>implying i have anywhere else to be on a Thursday night then here

I just warmed up some turkey soup and gonna pack a bowl. Time to get comfy

Islam is coming, and there is literally NOTHING you can do about it.

The best part? NASTY women are opening the door. BLM is opening the door.

We will continue to kick the shit out of whites, and at least 40% of whitey will help guide our boots.

Fuck you weakling, far right pukes. You will know the pain you caused everyone else X 1000.

If you live in areas where you can throw shit from above (my buddy did this to BLM downtown from his apartment balcony) do it.

Water balloons, something that won't destroy a person but just ruin what they're doing. Piss in ballons, old food, old milk, you gotta have some type of shit to throw at them from where it's safe.

I AM GOING OUT IN AMSTERDAM TONIGHT

SEE YOU THERE ANTIFA

LETS RUB PEEPEES AND TICKLE EACHOTHER IN THE NIPPLES

i'll take the burden of providing digits, my friend

LOL

Throw piss-and-shit-filled jenkem and get them all fucked up.

GO OUT AND FUCK THIS ANTIFA KEKS UP.

we learned from you guys

Of course not. The rule is to not be home on holidays if you're a patriot. Otherwise stay home.

If I see any of you red and nigger fucks come near my house I'll blow the whatever color may be left in your brain right out of it.

THEY EXPECT ONE OF US IN THE WRECKAGE BROTHER

Nobody wants to do anything about it because it'll just make the responders seem like violent autists. The best course of action is to let them dig their own grave and bury themselves in it.

nay, i shall be the one

go back to COD

Oh no a bunch of limp wrist commies are going to burn down libcuck places like starcucks.

aint no leaf or faggy liberal gonna tell me what to do especially when I am armed and drinking.

Just tipped the FBI.

Feels nice living in right-wing small town USA. Commie trash can burn down their own cities all day.

OP is lying. Go out, nothing will happen.
Everyone should go out, whole families, bring your children.
We must be entertained.

Doesn't work that way. Antifa is out there recruiting members and sympathisers while the alt-right makes frog memes in mspaint.

idc stop waisting your time on thsi shit and watch Joe Rogans podcast with ALex Jones in it, the Big Goys want your attention on this they want to divide us so that we kill ourselves.

Let them protest they won't achieve anything anyway.

Police are going to fuck them up after what happened last night

FUCK ANTIFA. If you go and look at all their twitters by seeing who replies to NYCantifa they're skinny little bitches.

Not in liberal States

build your own from an 80% receiver

>Doesn't work that way.
>works that way every single time without fail

youtube.com/watch?v=YWnHOJc-rfs

This whole operation is being funded and promoted by Soros and Brock. Specifically to distract the masses from Pedogate. This is all in an effort to prompt Martial Law or civil unrest so that the news doesn't focus on Pedogate. There is currently MASSIVE arrests happening in regards to the nasty pedo elite. And they are all shitting their pants because they know they are about to be exposed. All their money is being pumped into these fake protests to create civil discord. Keep your focus on the nasty pedo elite and associates of Clinton Initiative.

Oh come on, do you think Bannon gives a fuck about antifa? He's safe in the whitehouse. Look, there is only one way to get rid of a bully.

I thought about attaching a Bluetooth speaker to mine and flying it above the crowd where they cant reach it. Then just continually shit talk the crowd and piss them all off.

>antifa

Fuck off leaf I'll do what I want

Fuck the shills. Don't start a fight but bring a weapon for self defense

I have been going around the city all day to secure trash cans and recycling bins

I am the keeper of the cans! No antifa trash shall fell a waste bin this evening... not on my watch

It's not JUST for pedogate, if anything that's a small thing and possibly a redherring itself. The elite play games where they win big or don't bother, they wouldn't spend this kind of time and money on something so small when they could just ignore it and have the news also ignore it forever.

Stop procrastinating pol, GET FUCKING ORGANISED!!

Like when and where?

>the art of the deal
>ching-chong hat

lel

why do you think they have to fight 8 on 1? They are nothing in a fair fight!

Actually watching them struggle to knock it over before giving up would be great.

I cant tell if shill or not, but look at Milo. Look at what happened after his event. Instead of just doing a simple lecture to 100+ supporters, he instead gets WORLDWIDE AIRTIME to say his views and show the world the hypocrisy of the leftists terrorists. He got to go on Tucker Carlson to enlighten millions of normies.

There is a reason Bannon has him as the face of Breitbart. There is a reason he is an "agent provocateur".

red white and blue baseball bat for when they want to play the 6 on 1 game.

Makes ya think

Fuck off commie, vigilantism is illegal. Escalation is these faggots' game.

>when has letting stupid dipshits shoot themselves in the foot worked
>BLM
>CTR
>MSM
>HCF
>every single dindu riot
>just this year alone

(((Milo))) is controlled opposition. He's being elevated for a reason. (((They))) want to control our narrative.

Good luck user, Kek will protect you from getting AIDs tonight

Can I cum too?

uscode.house.gov/view.xhtml?path=/prelim@title18/part1/chapter115&edition=prelim

When are ppl gonna start getting arrested?

Is there any antifa faggots marching against trump in the Pittsburgh area because I'm gonna go out if there are and cut them down

You're fucked, Ahmed. Don't worry. You can still ask mommy Merkel to let you rape and murder German cucks.

This. Nobody on Sup Forums actually does anything except make memes.

fake

CF is for Chinese Fuckwear

And btw, Orange is the new black: youtube.com/watch?v=wc0JJi71MEc

See you there

>or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000

Gee I wonder who added that

remove the mask and this is your average antifag.

What state, user? Private sale is legal in any place that isn't retarded about guns.

Try gunbroker . com?

>Thu)16
You can come to my place. I haven't been to the range in awhile...

You are seriously not able to bait anyone into fights IRL? So you're shilling your stormtrooper flags on the board.

You will catch a few dumb rocks, but once again you have failed to understand this board, or the election. Keep trolling for the neo-nazi that no longer exist.

oops, wrong pic

Well that means BANNON is controlled op. Which by extension means TRUMP is controlled opposition.

If you dont think that, then why would you think Bannon would allow a blatant false agent so far up his media empire.

Because he is /ourguy/.

pay your taxes greece

The more "by extensions" you use, the less likely it is to be true. Guilt by association ring a bell, famalam?

>DIS IS WHAT DEMOKRACY LOOKS LIKE
>WE WAS KANGZ AND SHIET
> THANKS TO OUR GUBBMENT