Trump Dossier leaks. He's possibly being blackmailed:

Trump Dossier leaks. He's possibly being blackmailed:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump–Russia_dossier

Additionally financial incentives with Russia:

businessinsider.com/carter-page-trump-russia-igor-sechin-dossier-2017-1

Trump turned off recording equipment for his call with Putin :

rawstory.com/2017/02/foreign-policy-insider-no-readout-of-trump-putin-call-because-white-house-turned-off-recording/

An interesting bit of data related to Killed or wounded in action numbers of Ukraine/DNR forces in Crimea for 2017 so far:

pbs.twimg.com/media/C3mTrMwUoAElW_Z.jpg

Russia purges people in charge of intel (FSB). Multiple arrests:

money.cnn.com/2017/02/01/news/fsb-kaspersky-arrests/

Possible murders :

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/27/mystery-death-ex-kgb-chief-linked-mi6-spys-dossier-donald-trump/

Tillerson gets put as Sec of State :

businessinsider.com/trump-rex-tillerson-vladimir-putin-russia-exxon-2016-12

Right after Tillerson is confirmed House removes transparency rule :

vox.com/2017/2/1/14477314/oil-companies-disclosure-rule-tillerson

Now sanctions are being messed with. If they go for full rollback of any kind, that more or less would be the final nail in the coffin.

>Tfw Trump is a Russian cuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/news/2017/02/02/us-eases-some-economic-sanctions-against-russia/97399136/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Who /Russiabull/ here?
Feels good to get prepped.

>wikipedia
>rawstory.com
>cnn
>vox

>DAE le fake news? Now I don't have to pay attention to anything that questions my worldview!

how's that blue pill taste?

Dossier was fake.

These storie are fake news.

whew! Sure am glad that all news that opposes Trump's safe space is fake! What a relief.

Thanks for correcting the record for us, I am woke af now senpai.

>Yeah man. All those (((sources))) were fake before but THIS time they are real! What don't believe us after lying dozens of times? What a cuck!

But sources that support Trump are never fake. Nope, there's no record of him, his supporters, his staff, or media around him lying their asses off.

>picture of a dog
>hillary
>dawg
>hilldawg

Very clever OP. But not too clever...

Never asserted that they never lie or make mistakes. I do assert that they are more reliable.

Just like the Russians interfering with the election was fake news until Trump admitted it right? Have a backbone and learn to question your government, like Sup Forums used to.

This board just turned into a circlejerk echo chamber, while criticizing reddit for being a circlejerk echo chamber. I guess irony doesn't exist anymore.

Sucks man. Sup Forums has turned into a Trump safespace where you're not allowed to question anything anymore.

First of all I the FBI asserted that they did not change any votes. The Russian interference, the narrative that without them changing votes, Trump would've lost is fake news. Next, I do question the government. Currently, the Media who make these accusations are less credible than the government. Therefore I trust the government more than the media and I give the government the benefit of the doubt right now until the government ACTUALLY does something that deserves questioning. It will take more than some lying media sources to fully convince me.

FAKE NEWS!

Currently the only circle jerk is you two agreeing with each other while you ignore my counter points.

no evidence for any of it. Its actually laughably implausible. Im glad to see thr left is pushing conspiracy theories nowadays

>counter points
>autistic screeching

Yeah, their pretty hard to tell apart, aren't they? Keep trying, you'll get it some day.

Fuck off with this fake bullshit. Pathetic.

>just announced sancations will remain if they don't give back ukraine

Well,you're stupid

HELLO CREW
>HOW DO YOU DO?

Yeah, anything that dares question the Trump hug box is obviously fake, cuck.

Niggers can't read. Even Chris Rock said that at one of his shows.

Can this be the cute 2D girl thread instead?

this

Okay good b8. 7/10
Heres your (you) and heres a pic of you

And look at that, now he's lifting sanctions on Russia. Seriously, he is putin's bitch. You elected a cuck, Sup Forums

usatoday.com/story/news/2017/02/02/us-eases-some-economic-sanctions-against-russia/97399136/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

thar we go

yup. totally. not straw-manning at all.

(you)

yup. diverse opinions don't exist on this website. Fuck off, faggot.
also, samefagging this hard.

The Russian bots vs. ctr during the election was maximum autism

Once memes became real, I genuinely can't tell who is being serious anymore. liberal safespace hugboxes and alt right echo chambers are killing america.

>being this autistic to not know whats real or not