Should parents be allowed to put children on leashes?

Should parents be allowed to put children on leashes?

Yes. Muzzle them, too.

Yeah why not, they are all ready ripping them apart with forceps and sucking their brains out with a vacuum cleaner.

I'd say it's relative to the population of Sup Forums.

if Sup Forumsacks were on leashes, then the answer is yes.
If Sup Forumsacks weren't on leashes, then the answer is yes.

If the kid is acting like a faggot, then yeah.

Also, nobody will try and snatch your little twat if it`s tethered like a rat.

That's just entertainment for niggas!

Yep

No, that only encourages lazy parents. The results is autismal children.

No, actually give a shit about your kid so he isnt a raving retard in public and you have to leash him like a dog

Only if they identify as caninekin

>Should parents be allowed to put children on leashes?
Yep. I've put them on my kids before in very large crowds. I don't care who hates it, because they obviously have not been accidentally separated from their kid....and don't give me that bullshit "well a good parent...." argument. Selfish people will push men, women and children away in large crowds. Yes it does happen. It is terrifying for a kid and a parent.

Looks like a single mother
>when the gossip is more important than your own children

Sure, but it means they are a complete failure and should be socially ostracized and looked down on for it.

Yes.
I have children and have used backpack straps and wrist straps.

My son had a bad habit of wandering off quietly and randomly running across roads when he was three.

I think they're ok for keeping them still but not a good solution to behavioral problems and tantrums.

If someone makes the concise decision to put their child on a leash there is obviously something very wrong with that child and should probably be on a leash.

Thats a good reason, but what about the parents who do it because they can't get their kid to behave in public/don't want to have to pay attention to their kid?

Allowed? They should be required.

hahahahahahaha you put your kids on fucking leashes like a dog. fucking silly cunt

Does that look like a ''very large crowd'' to you?

Its a walk on the street, not the fucking mosh pit at a maiden concert.

What the fuck is with you americans
Your parents never took you by the hand or what?

If your child is Black, you can just pass it off as your Dog.

Go for it. I don't really agree with the practice but they can raise their little assholes anyway they wish.

>Your parents never took you by the hand or what?

Did you just assume your child's safety?

If the kid is some kind of turbo-autist, a leash might be your best bet.

Why is she dragging her dead kid along the pavement? Fuck me show some dignity and get him a hearse

>not teaching your kid to stay put if you get separated

truly you are retarded

seeing this irl is the funniest shit to me

>nigger kid

And if somebody has your Child?

Dumb cunt.

If it was mandated haramabe would still be alive.
Why should one more innocent gorilla die for lazy and incompetent parents?

>liberal parents treat their children like pets
nothing new here

>2 white one black
I thought the white genocide meme was, well, a meme

Couldn't resist.

pls no bully Tyrone.

>berlin: the picture

also yes

Nobody will take your hellspawn, fucking idiot.

Maybe perhaps teach your child to not go with strangers and scream if being taken forcefully?

ok.

Kek

>tfw you will never be led around on a leash

Hand over mouth?

And in most situations a young child will be too petrified to scream, and not to mention the fact that Children are very trusting of Adults.

well a good parent would be able to control their fucking kids
I hope you get separated so that your kid is no longer subjected to your bullshit
Do you know what happens when you take him off the leash? You might notice he exercises freedom more and is harder to control.
kys

Clearly a violation of the NAP

This. I work in a grocery store during the day. Its fucking horrible with all the kids making noises

i bet you who ever the mother of this child is sure wish she put her on a leash.

1. Bite
2. That's why you teach your kids who/who not to trust

If you have say 3 kids and ones

If all 4 of them worked together they could drag her to the toy aisle.

Kys

Based wagecuck

>Train your 5 year old to act rationally in a kidnapping situation

If two kids are over 10 and one is under 5, put the one under 5 in a stroller

Piss off man, Children can be tricked very easily, sweets, toys, shiny shit, anything,

Have you been bitten by a young child? you can`t feel it.

In any case, Parents can safe guard their Children in anyway they want.

Sure, put shock collars on them too while you're at it you shitty parents

ill put a muzzle on you bitch

you were a kid once

this thread makes me sick.

they can do whatever they want sorry for inconveniencing your ears you little pile of trash

>implying he isn't a kid still

kek

holy shit you couldnt be more of a putrid normalfaggot if you tried

i was a kid and i had my ass whooped with a thick solid leather belt all the time so i shut the fuck up unlike all these pussy ass kids we have now.

if i see this shit in public i tell the parent they need to do something about it and if they don't like it i just tell them to fuck off.

No bantz?
No argument?
Move to Canada.

So you're telling me a 5 year old is incapable of receiving taught information and applying it in real life?

Fpbp

I was a leash kid. Bugs the hell out of me my parents don't regret it at all but they still insist I had a habit of running off like a little retard and it was in my best interest. Storytime:
>be me, 5 years old
>get talk about importance of not leaving myself vulnerable to kidnapping
>"nu-uh I'll beat them up!"
>wander away from bus stop instead of walking home
>guy sneaks up behind me, covers my face with his hand and throws me in his cars backseat
>mfw it was my own father proving a point

To my credit I never panicked but that was the last time I wandered the streets of NY by myself until I was a teenager.

Children can run in to unsafe areas or mess with things they don't realise are dangerous.

A leash could be useful in some situations.

Go back to Facebook, whiner.

Holy shit, that's good parenting

sorry your parents cucked the shit out of you and made you their prisoner

you dont have to take out your inner anger on normal kids

making noises is normal for kids.... in fact if they were in silence it might be a bad sign like they were afraid

I'd say no in 95% of situations

In a big crowd or something with 3-4 year olds I don't see why not

>Retards running around, shitting, pissing and being generally annoying
vs
>Easily localised retardation tethered to the mothership for easy avoidance
I know what I'd choose.

JUST GET A FUCKING STROLLER

Of course, don't you have kids?

Strollers are dangerous, antievolutionary devices, get a badass baby backpack you halfman. I carry both my kids on my back.

>Thats a good reason, but what about the parents who do it because they can't get their kid to behave in public/don't want to have to pay attention to their kid?
That is a totally different reason entirely. The "leash" is not a means to an end, it is an added layer of safety to avoid separation.
>not teaching your kid to stay put if you get separated
>truly you are retarded
Hey rice nigger, I am glad you have an opinion. I specifically stated my reasons. Large crowds of adults act like children, and will walk around, and through and will separate people from their groups. Most children do not see eye-to-eye with adults (physically) and I have already had kids grab me thinking I was their father just because my pants are the same color.

My kids know to stay put. Adults don't know how to respect groups of parents and children, and can and will walk between and separate. Just because you are sterile and have no chance of winning a DOTA tournament does not mean you cannot adopt.

>well a good parent would be able to control their fucking kid

A good parent cannot control a crowd.
My kids are probably as old as you, but Ill get really specific. In one sentence you cite "control" in and the next you suggest that they should exercise "freedom".

When you leave a 2 year old wander, they will always wander off.

I have only used the leash one time, IIRC and it was at a Gettysburg anniversary celebration close to 15 years ago. I hated it, but at the same time, he had the freedom to wander wherever he wanted with no chance of separation. People push, shove and ignore simple courtesy, and not a whole lot matters when one instant they are standing right beside you, and a moment later there is some fat slob there.

Most parents of a child that age did not go. My kid got to see and do things that his peers had no concept of. He had total freedom, and I had total control.

And that's less antievolutionary how?

Pol full of insecure single moms lol

You don't raise children to protect them

You raise them to be strong and independent

You god damn communist faggots
Get raped

Yeah. A lot of kids have a tendency to bolt off

>2 years old
>strong and independent

Your child is going to make some pedophile a very happy man.

Lol you've been watching too much media you scared little faggot
Sucks to be him, then

Yes

Oh jebus, well first I'm not pushing my kids out in front of me in a brittle plastic basket, which seems contrary to logic. Second, how many apes (close ancestors of humans) carry their young on their backs? It's much more natural and safe. We've had a backpack that probably has 2000+ miles on it, and 6 years of 2 kids, still going strong.
I'm anti-stroller - they're cumbersome and dangerous.

This. So much this. Keep them within a meter and your kids will reach adulthood unharmed. They'll be strong and independent if you are.

The floor is so dirty, why would the mother let him lie on the floor?

No, it's disgusting

Also, keep in mind that if that dumb she-boon had put a leash on her kid, Harambe would still be alive.

Kids will be kids at all times, which simply means that they generally do not comprehend logic. Logic is a skill learned from experience. If a child has never been kidnapped or lost, they don't know that fear. A parent knows that fear, and hopefully never sees it happen.

Do I condone the leash for an all purpose thing? Absolutely not. I could have been a shitbag and just locked him in a stroller....We all have been little once, and know how much fun that can be...Not that we remember that, but we do experience it.

So yes there is a time and place, but it certainly is terrible to use it all the time.

Id rather be a bad parent for using it infrequently than be a bad parent for losing my kid.

At the end of the day, a parent may be a total degenerate, but it is their right to not abuse and to parent as they see fit. My kids all have different personalities. So it depends on the situation and the individual.

>guy sneaks up behind me, covers my face with his hand and throws me in his cars backseat
Your parents are sick as fuck and I love them. That is disturbing and amazing at the same time. You know that when you get some little rascals running around that this will always be something that you remember. Sick or not, it will stick.

Tell the Madman (your father) that he can't keep getting away with it! ...Then give him a quick rundown on the Bogs....

Fuck no. Be a better parent and actually do your job and raise your kid correctly so he doesn't act like a complete shit out in public.

These could've saved harambe.

if that niglet was on a leash, Harambe would still be alive.

Only if they're black because black children are the most destructive force on the planet when left to their own devices.

>/lgbt/

How do you propose to stop them?

I work in a deli with all females. The regularly scold the children into good behavior. The customers just look awkwardly at us. That is usually when I dip into the back to avoid a shitshow if one ever started.

If they are being an asshole maybe.But putting them on a leash just because you are to lazy to keep an eye on them is ridiculous.

sounds like youve never been arounds kids ever and it should stay like that desu

Well okay if you're alright with glass shit getting tipped over, things getting stolen & people getting punched in the nuts by a random little nog running through the building. Bonus points if your boss makes you chase them and you inevitably run into their mom because that's always a fun moment.

Well....when I was young I wanted to run off. I was put on a leash and I didn't end up getting snatched, raped or run over so it's probably done me a world of good.

If I had been a good child then perhaps my parents wouldn't have needed them. My sisters didn't want to run off and they managed just fine.

why do you work at a grocery store if you don't like children?

What kinda dumb question is that? Fucking hell.

>in fact if they were in silence it might be a bad sign like they were afraid
they should be, those overconfident twats

why not save a step and use your belt?