HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH

should have voted Hillary

So does this mean Trump isn't a Russian agent after all?

m-muh broship

pol btfo

nah, it just means trump you're currently seeing is a hologram

wow seriously why who even gives a fuck about crimea whats next? Trump going defend antifa actions?????????

should have voted for vermin supreme. I could have gotten a free pony out of it at least.

I dont buy it

CREW CTR SHILLS BTFO

BEST PRESIDENT EVER

{citation needed}

Trump is pissed they are making him look like a puppet

bunch of fucking retards

Just like israel with the settlements

BTFO Trumpfags

i hate trump, but good on him!

wtf I like Trump now

But Crimea should be Russian

No fucking ponies, friend.

how?

Fuck Trump and Fuck Russian people

I'm literally shaking. Why is he trying to start WW3 with Russia? No but seriously
>2017 US foreign policy: be hostile towards everyone

stfu. you trumpturds have been doing nothing but sucking russian cock. get fucked

>online shills and leftist media all coincidentally stop playing the "trump is a russian double-agent/putin puppet" angle a little over a week ago, and instead shifted to "bannon is the shadow president"
>this shift conveniently happens a little over a week before US takes a hardline stance against russia

hrm.... one is compelled to ponder...

why is my country the only based country on the entire fucking planet

Now we see who is the real patriot and who's a Russiaboo larping as one

they're right

>not wanting WW3
>sucking Russias cock

Woops! Guess you couldn't control your little puppet Russia!

FUCK PUTIN
AND FUCK RUSSIAN PEOPLE

I did not say they are incorrect. Although I don't personally feel that they are correct, I did not make that claim.

My post was simply pointing out an interesting sequence of events that stimulates my neurons.

>b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-but hes a russian puppet

Apparently there are two sets of sanctions. Crimea sanctions and another set. The Crimea sanctions aren't really anything and will remain. The other sanctions will be lifted, and those are the more severe ones.

>returns Crimea
>sanctions lifted
>take Crimea

what now?

not understanding how this could possibly be a bad thing... Crimea is Ukrainan.

It's for the best, probably. Trump would receive endless accusations of being a traitor/puppet/Putin-cocksucker otherwise.

>sanctions back up

24-timeline based interdimensional water polo on jetskis

OUT OF THE ORDINARY
U
T

O
F

T
H
E

O
R
D
I
N
A
R
Y

wtf I hate crimea now

Repeat this process at 1000Hz???

>Implying they wont wait 20 years to consolidate economic power first.

a я yж дyмaл зaживeм

wheres proofs?

я caм oхyїв

oh yeah, fuck why didn't we meme vermin supreme into the whitehouse? I want a free pony!

Because some Ukrainian said so.

BLYATS BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

>doesn't drop Crimea issue
>coordinates airstrikes with Russia against ISIS and bombs the FSA

eh 1/2 ain't bad. Improved relations still on course

Nice :3
No way Crimea is going back in the nearest 5 years though, if not longer, not with the current retarded tactics of our government. Sanctions will most probably be eased in the nearest future.

t. lived in Crimea until 2017

uhh this is bad because.. uh
We thought Trump was a Russian shill and uh.. now he's lying that he's not a russian shill!

This triggers the russian

Depends on the news on display.

wtf I hate Tepнoпiльcькy Пpoкypaтypy now

Reeeee, lift the fucking sanctions.
Russia is our largest trading partner, this shit hurts us too

We just need to force Poland, Lithuania, Belarus and Ukraine to reform the Rzceczpospolita then they can deal with Russia and we won't have to get involved. :^)

There goes putin alliance flying out the window

this is bad because we thought trump would try to build relations with russia, but in the end hurt it more like the dems wanted to. his foreign policy is fucked, it's like he's trying to make a fuckhuge coalition against us.

*upboat*

Why would you want to build relations with Russia, you're not a WHITE SUPREMACIST, are you?

I can't believe anyone actually thought Trump is going to be FRIENDS with Putin, literally lmaoing @ your lives tbqh

This guy been saying America first since he ran for primaries, yet somehow idiots and plebs still ponder on the fact that he'd give up the idea of 1 superpower

tells the Jews to fuck off.
Tells the Russian to fuck off.
tells the Persians to fuck off.
tells the Mexicans to fuck off.
tells the Australians to fuck off.

Trump takes no shit.
I'm still hoping he does something with Saudi Arabia

Some of you russians are alright. Don't go to the Ukraine tomorrow.

>There goes putin alliance flying out the window

I wouldn't count it out. Just seems like we're setting up a negotiating position.

Give Crimea back - probably not gonna happen.

Stop shelling the shit out of people - probably will happen.

Sanctions lifted, everyone "happy."

RULE AMERICANA
AMERICANA RULE THE LAND

>russia
>defender of whites

When did this meme develop? Moscow is almost Londonistan 2.0, chinks flooding in from the east, etc.

>building relations =/= being a submissive bitch

how about we let them have crimea but if they try anything to rest of ukraine sanctions come back?

trump is an amazing timeline
HIGH ENERGY

>muh strong leader Putin
I'll never understand why Sup Forums ideolizes this third world country that doesn't even have sewage treatment so much.

Got ducking damnit i just want cheap fucking saigas again REEEEEEEEEE

>non country
Don't lie, you were shitting your pampers when Trump won knowing there was a possibility of undoing the entire demonization of Russia

Stupid balt whore. Hows the schizophrenia going for you?

source other than a (((twitter))) screencap

B-b-b-b-b-b-but muh russians.

Fuuuuuck
I just want my rubles to be worth something
I mean, it's a good stance from Trump, and correct decision from USA's position.

DEMOCRATS AND COMMIES BTFO

The russians have been doing major internet propaganda for over a decade now. And it has been paying off for those who didn't notice it for what it was.

I still remember when they first started and they all spoke terrible english, they have gotten so much better since then.

im so happy!! dirty fuckers are killing white people!! so disgusting! stay strong ukraine!!!!!

Good. Fuck every single country on the planet except the US. Trump and Tillerson shouldnt take it easy on anyone.

SCREENS
C
R
E
E
N
S

>>building relations =/= being a submissive bitch
you can be assertive without being aggressive and ruining relations at the drop of a dime because 'you don't need them.' he's uniting everyone against him which is completely detrimental to any kind of foreign policy. the real problem is he's not making any friends to offset his posturing.

Guess world politics are catching up to trump
and he probably realized iran is one of russias biggest allies

its 2017 and vladshit is killing other white people. absolutely disgusting. you all can rot!

no it means "HE WANTS TO START WW3 WITH RUSSIA!!!1!!!111!" now

good
fuck ruskiboos

> A
> FUCKING
> LEAF

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH

HOW'S THAT TRUDEAU COCK TASTING HAHAAAAAA, IT'S NOT WORTH IT TALKING TO A LAUGHING STOCK

Kek i needed to pay 16$ in rubles, it was 917 rubles. Why is it so inflated?

+ this senpai embrace it

God damn the level of paranoid autism of you victims of gommunism will never cease to amaze me.

It's amazing the level people will stoop to just to continue propping up their ideal world view of things.

Russian shill detected

>not wanting WW3
>trump

Watch Rex Tillerson's confirmation hearing. They know what theyre doing.

from literal russian proxy shills. its always > LAST HOPE FOR WHITE NATIONAL > NATIONALIST LAST COUNTRY

True, they are propaganda experts. When I google something remotely concerning Russia or Ukraine, dozends of Sputnik and Russia today (founded in 2005) articles show up (Ukrainians are liberal soros payed nazi-fascist, Russia dindu nuffin).

You guys know there were multiple sanctions right? These are different sanctions than the other ones

let's just drop the sanctions and recognize Crimea as Russian if Russia agrees to help us annex Baja from Mexico.

You're really making a big deal out of this, nowhere near is this to "ruining relations" or being "aggressive", don't you yourself understand how ridiculous those accusations sound ?

He's establishing himself as the #1 in the world, and seeing the capabilty of his country, I'd be more concerned being the other country, that needs the US more than the other way around

>b-but Trump is a Putin shill

How's are those anti propaganda harmonised sales taxes going for you? I bet it must suck having the state drain over 66% of its taxes into the military lmao

And all in the efforts to protect a non-country kek

as if you could even do shit

>tells the jews to fuck off

um...what?

We will always have based nippon and our England friends

You ain't seen nothing yet

In ukraine, 1000 yuros is about 30000 ukrainbucks

It's almost sub-saharan tier, with their trillion dollars and shit.

Sup Forums absolutely btfo

DRUMPFBOTS BTFO BY PUTIN