ANTIFA going after Gavin Mcinnes tonight in New York

Anyone going?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cnFEkIoa28I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hope antifa are going to get beat up harder than Mcinnes beats up his asshole.

I'm not feeling it. Nothing will happen.

Fuck no! NYC is a shit infested breeding pool of leftist dogma. I'm literally on the train GTFO before those faggots start anymore shit tonight

why can't anyone have something near me that Antifa will show up at? All I want is them to attack me so I am free to beat the shit out of them

If McInnes beats an Antifag up do we have to accept Rebel Media as /ourguys/?

They like their soft targets. Unarmed and outnumbered liberal college students and the like. Pissed off rednecks who like a fight are too scary.

youtube.com/watch?v=cnFEkIoa28I

I fucking love this. Every time a remotely conservative speaker comes on campus, leftists literally have a meltdown and the ensuing news coverage redpills more and more ordinary people. This is great news. Hopefully there will be tons of destruction.

I suppose it is in their own cities too, though I can't figure out why Soros would deploy his cowardly thugs against other lefties.

So when does the show starts?

Now/

link?

I don't think it's being streamed

theres always periscopes

Any word on if it's begun yet?

Link?

The fuck is a proud boy?

SAL I KNOW YOURE IN THIS THREAD! START STREAMING KEK BOY

video not found

>Bullets
>They're scared of guns

Lol what

There's only one periscope, lasted about 5 minutes.

Small crowd surrounding the entrance of the building, shuffling their feet, yelling "white supremacist" and making threats on the people going in.

Not much of a happening.

It's some kind of punk rock thing. Most punkers are leftist, so the ones who are right leaning but not full on skinheads call themselves Proud Boys I think.

kek

I could walk there, but it's cold and I'm tired.
And I'm not a raging autist.

Fair enough mate