Other urls found in this thread:

fox2detroit.com/news/local-news/233053942-story
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't really care.
Shit happens and people die everyday.

>traveling a day before you have open heart surgery

No one cares

>a four month old
The most inconsequential thing ever. Babies are literally worthless. They could all die tomorrow and nothing would change.

thats 450 million us taxpayer moneys saved

Y'know. Like you do.

this is what happens when we take all of the best immigrants from the third world

It's never the parents fault.
Ever

>my mother died because of the ban.
>oh wait, she died 5 days before the ban.
My waifu died because of the ban

Since when does the left care about babbies, they could abort a million of them and not give 2 fucks.

every truck that plowed through a street festival was just a loving father desperately trying to get this poor lovely little girl to her heart surgery

> Is she my daughter?
No.

> Is she the daughter of someone I care about?
No.

> Is her death a necessary sacrifice to keep child rapists out of my country and away from my children and the children of those I care about?
Yes.

Her death is meaningless.

>libs using children/babies to further their cause while unironically pro abortion

Like clockwork.

We need a /guy/ to start making these with people killed by terrorism and then at the end write "due to weak border security" or something like that.

i wonder if gorsuch would vote to repeal roe

we could do this and replace those abortion clinics with crisis pregnancy centers and help save the genocide committed against the minority communities by the racist demokkkrat party

Proofs?

Is she Muslim?
>if so who cares

Bullshit. They lied about that 90-year-old grandmother dying, they're lying about this. And even if they're not, why were the parents out of the country a day before her open-heart surgery?

Also who says she didn't just reschedule the surgery? It doesn't say she died or anything.

>Have this shit coming for months
> Don't plan ahead

what about the 6 gorillion killed by planned parenthood?

You're kidding me. I could snap my fingers, and someone would die within the second of it happening. Hundreds of thousands of people die everyday, and yet people still focus on that ONE child who died because of a travel ban, to America. Jesus Christ, get your priorities straight. Stop nit-picking tiny pieces of information so that you have something to throw in our face.

GS

Sounds like the country that baby was born in should have better healthcare.

What about all the countless babies aborted by their slut mothers?

> poor 4mo
> womez should be able to killz babies who ain't perfect

But think of all the children that would have died if they allowed abortion.

Trump wins.

> Is she my daughter?
No.

> Is she the daughter of someone I care about?
No.

> Is her death a necessary sacrifice to keep child rapists out of my country and away from my children and the children of those I care about?
Yes.

Her death is meaningless.

>Fatemah
Shit, I'd pay to have her dead.

Just heard some cali/San Fran rep lady rambling about the loss of the $1.2 billion of federal funds complaining that it'll lead to the defunding of foster care programs and Medicaid and other programs for children.

What it really means is their personal pensions are at risk and they are using children as human shields

Yes. I will.

There are 8 BILLION people on the planet.

One life is irrelevant.

If the sacrifice of a handful of even CHILDREN is enough to stemy the tide of ignorant savages from the middle east, that's a price I'm willing for you to pay.

Or, alternatively, you could GET YOUR HOUSE IN ORDER.

We as Americans owe the world NOTHING.
You spit on us for everything we do.

Damned if you do, damned if you don't; so fuck all of you except the UK and Japan, you're on your own, see you later space cowboy, don't forget not the write because I'm just going to burn the letter.

Why would I care about some shitty mudslime named Fatemah? I hope it dies.

>Fatemah
Good fucking riddance.

Maybe her society should learn to do heart surgery instead of suicide bombings.

Shit happens.

America first.

Fuck you.

>Meet Fatima the little Muslim girl who will be born in several months because her mother couldn't come to the US for an abortion.

>scheduling an open heart surgery in a country that you don't have permission to be in.
What could possibly go wrong?

>meet the hundreds of people who will never see their friends or families every again because they died in European Islamic terror attacks

I declare a fatwa on fatema

>I'm supposed to care about the well being of people I had no idea existed until a sob story on social media

But America has shit healthcare, who would willingly come to this shithole unless they were trying to have their daughter killed by medical misconduct.

>America has shit healthcare
Are you serious my dude? We're like #1 in the world.

This. It's really funny how it's okay when it's some one's choice. I guess that means murder is okay then?

That baby is too young to perform open heart surgery

She died because of muliculturism.

I thought US healthcare sucks, why didn't she go to one of the countries with socialized health care?

Considering we're on the cusp of a global population crisis I'm not only glad she's dead but I'm glad she's a she.

This

The idea that the world should stop with every unfortunate event has been paralysing politics for years. That's how you get all these that look good on the surface and give people a warm feeling, and completely ignore the predictable disaster they're gonna become.

fpbp, always and forever.

sage the shill threads.

US healthcare is among the best in the world. Leftists just bitch about it because it isn't free.

Meet fatwah, the terrorist declaration of intent to murder someone by any means necessary.
The "honour-killing" was missed because of DoTru's taliban.

This is the major problem with liberals right now ... they post shit like this on Facebook or whatever with zero source, or a very shady source. There is no fact checking. There is no verifiability. And because they're all women, there is no fucking care in the world about there being one.

My wife .... I've seen her facebook wall ... from her bluepilled family that is all women. It is an absolute bullshit-bonanza. It pisses me off so much that I can't just block it all from brainwashing her.

>>drumpf fags will defend this

Defend what? Say that not only its ok but a good thing that a country is so bad you need to fly to another to do surgery?
I think no one would defend this.
Maybe soros and his friends.

This could get Trump impeached

was waiting for this pic, kek

>when the first post is the best post
At least a dozen other people died with her cause they cant get an organ for a transplant. It sucks but why should I care about this one case more than the others?

Do what I did.
>wife: "I'm worried about Trump."
>me: "I really don't like black people. I'll give you a few minutes to digest that."
Haven't heard a peep about shit for a while.

What happens when little Fatemah starts reading the Koran?

What happens when little Fatemah decides that the only appropriate way to deal with the nonbeliever is death?

What happens when she does terror against the west?

Awwwwww poor mudslides

excellent work

Awwwwww life happens to be unfair and indiscrimate. Get used to it.

Meh, Decided to make some edits.

its always the same with libs specially on the news they always say like look travel ban this girl not see her mother she crying now. omg. then oh btw 5000 killed in ukraine you can make anything in to a tragedy if you need there are always inocent people who suffer you just have to put it in perspective. like stalin said death of 1 is a tragedy but death of milions is just statistics.

Missing her female circumcision is more like it, shill

>no source
Didnt happen. Just some libtard trying to make a meme

>4 months old
>already needs heart surgery

Needs to die, shitty genes.

underrated

You guys are bad human beings and Christians.

>take someone's baby pic off facebook
>Meet $name, the $age-month-old $gender who missed $pronoun $surgery due to donald trump's travel ban
i should make a meme generator

>liberals abort millions of babies who never have the chance not to be degenerate like their parents
>trump causes a baby's death due to ban
>omg trump is like so evil
>millions of babies dead because of abortion
>muh women's rights

KEEEEEK

Good. One less terrorist.

Meet fake news
They died because Donald Trump blew them the fuck out

>you cant meet fatima, the four month old, because she was aborted 4 months and 1 day ago legally

Citation needed.

Meanwhile... fox2detroit.com/news/local-news/233053942-story

Her name was Fatima Gassem.

Whatever, it's unfair to bring a child to such a horrible world.

>1 post by this ID

another fake news story like the guy whos mom supposedly died

Checked

And also my opinion

His own imam said he lied fox2detroit.com/news/local-news/233053942-story

>blocking highways is ok
>rioting in airports is ok

... but now you care.

That means an American child will get that heart.

Fuck those who block the freeway and airports. I'm pretty sure there have been emergency services delayed thanks to those cucks and coons.