I've been browsing through a lot of the antifa/weird left twitter and reddit

i've been browsing through a lot of the antifa/weird left twitter and reddit.

they have been encouraged by what they call recent successes, and the fact that the media and politicians have done very little in calling them out. they think they are being tacitly supported.

there are multiple operations in the works for targeting Trump supporters. unfortunately i don't have an invite for their discord so i don't know exactly what it is. expect attacks at the upcoming Gavin Mcinnes show, and also at ben shapiro events.

if you lived in a concealed carry state, STAY ARMED AT ALL TIMES.

if you don't live in a concealed carry state, and you want to go to social events which indicate that you are a Trump supporter, KNOW YOUR EXITS AT ALL TIMES. AVOID WINDOWS. KEEP YOUR BACK TO SOLID WALL.

Stay safe brothers. I fear that one of us might end up dead soon because no one has penalised any of the antifa or black bloc crew's actions.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pXDXB07dRpo&feature=youtu.be
rferl.org/a/u-s-eases-sanction-fsb-russia/28275715.html
yahoo.com/news/us-condemns-russias-aggressive-actions-ukraine-212241149.html
tips.fbi.gov/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's up to us: Report Antifa in hopes of it becoming a domestic terrorist group.

I think the elite are trying to bait Trump into a military action to restore order so they can try to unseat him. These violent antifa fools are just pawns.

this is my thinking as well.

notice how they went from complete obscurity to national prominence in a matter of weeks?

Americans need to report to the FBI, they are the federal body that infiltrates, investiagtes and indicts politically violent groups. The FBI can begin the investigation and mass indictment that shuts downs Antifa for good.

Remember under President Trump:
>We FBI now
>We Justice Department now
>We Attorney's Office now

Well now that it's 6:30 I can safely say this:
I made a call with the FBI and reported ANTIFA.
I told them they were getting ready for a massive raid at NYU.
I told them that they typically carry explosives and molotov cocktails.
Do your part guys
BASH
THE
ANTIFASH

bump for justice

I hope they do get out of hand.
The more victims they create the more justification Trump has to crack down on them hard, and the more people will hate them

15 antifa threads?

The Kremlin is shilling extra hard to fool Sup Forumstards

Here's your kopeck, Putinbot.

Justice bump
wew

Possible. But I sense a bigger game being played. If Trump makes a move, all leftists in the country will howl dictator. We could be very well on our way toward civil war. If that happens, international interests will manipulate the whole thing. That's the real danger.

Nice thread for an Australian .

Have a bump.

They knew they could get away with it at cucked Berkeley, so they did. But there's not many other cities where the mayor is going to be on their side, they are going to get gassed so quick if they try anything in NYC tonight.

>the fact that the media and politicians have done very little in calling them out

Antifas are funded by Soros, thats why they don't talk about it

They are sliding this.

The anti fa movement will decline after this news are spread it.

No one wants to support paedophiles.

youtube.com/watch?v=pXDXB07dRpo&feature=youtu.be

Defend yourself and stay alert, but mostly...

STAY HOME

Black bloc needs to provoke a response in order to have an effect.

TLDR?

>STAY ARMED AT ALL TIMES
I always am.

>target trump supporters
>you may die with your thumbs knuckle-deep in a commie's eye sockets
Sweet death come for me

20 antifa threads now. Thanks for shitting up Sup Forums with lies and Kremlin shit-tier propaganda.

Putin is desperately shilling extra hard to fool Sup Forumstards

Are you trying to keep Sup Forums from finding out about how Trump sold out America to the KGB/FSB by easing sanctions? rferl.org/a/u-s-eases-sanction-fsb-russia/28275715.html

Or are you trying to keep Sup Forums from talking about the civilians Russia is killing Ukraine right now? yahoo.com/news/us-condemns-russias-aggressive-actions-ukraine-212241149.html

I literally could not find a coin anywhere in the world more worthless than a kopeck, but you've earned another one, Putinbot.

Bumpily bump bump

400 age fluids get btfo by police
News outlets ignoring this , no media coverage at all
And every thread about it is being slide.

You filthy shill.

another thumbs-in-the-eyes enthusiast. I like it. So many people don't even consider the idea, but it's just so foolproof. "I was just grasping at random trying to defend myself"

Just give it time.

>Right Wing DOJ
>Right Wing Pres
>Right Wing Senate and House

Cops have been stifled by Obama for years and haven't been able to do their job. Once they get pushed enough, you'll see them start busting heads because they know the state will have their back.

Once these faggots see that they mind spend the rest of their lives drinking from a straw or in prison they'll change their minds.

i wonder how many sheriff clarks are out there, ready to be unleashed

Keep spreading this press conference and press release about this. Based lawmen need our support... How did we end up being good guys on the right side of the law, exactly?

there's gotta be lots.

Antifa will fucking hang

Quite a few. I see news stories all the time where people willingly go outside and shoot at people stealing from their property. Its illegal to do so in my state, but the police don't even arrest the person defending their property. Some police just fucking get it: fuck scum.

Alright, Sup Forums, THIS IS /our/ WAR.

They are actively trying to silence contrary opinions with the use of violence. They are targetting Trump supporters and right-wing outlets. That is the definition of terrorism: the use of fear for political goals.

>THIS CANNOT CONTINUE

We are /POTUS/ now, we are /FBI/ now, we are /WINNING/ now. And we won't take shit.

How do we win this war? Get Antifa in FBI's terrorist groups list.

>tips.fbi.gov/
tips.fbi.gov/
>tips.fbi.gov/
tips.fbi.gov/

Just send links to their webpages, screenshots of apologies to violence, videos of violence against Trump supporters in Milo speeches, etc.

These faggots think the federal government will just sit down, watch and blame racism like always.

We will make JUSTICE and put those 400 pounds Tumblr asses in jail with Ahmed since they like diversity so much.

Great advice user.

Remember that these Antifa and Liberals may attempt to KILL YOU in certain circumstances. You have to defend yourself at any cost. If you're in a situation where you feel cornered or surrounded you're better off striking first, otherwise you risk getting hit in the back of the head or hit in the face with pepper spray, at which point you're at their mercy.

Letting Trump win was part of the bigger plan. Now Trump is weighing down the Republican Party like an anchor made of their own bullshit and he's making the left more popular and powerful. Plus they finally got rid of Hillary and he loyalists. Now the left will rise up and crush the right like Soros always wanted.

>if you lived in a concealed carry state, STAY ARMED AT ALL TIMES.

For you.

>because no one has penalised any of the antifa or black bloc crew's actions
You're not being very subtle about this are you?

>expect attacks at the upcoming Gavin Mcinnes show, and also at ben shapiro events.

What the fuck? They aren't fascists. Why would antifa... oh yeah. They're little more than glorified street thugs. I almost forgot.

>literally
>worthless

antifa/black bloc arent going to kill you. leftist ideology doesnt necessitate murder (unlike some ideologies i know of)

you dont even live in this country

if you'd never heard of antifa until now you are a fucking retard

This.

The safest way for this to be resolved is to target the instigators quietly. Round up leaders, disrupt funding where possible, lock the ones you catch in the act away for the maximum possible sentence but no more.

A violent crackdown will only fuel them, and the media is just waiting for it to happen so they can run with the narrative they've weaved since the election.

You faggots are scared?
Good