Sarah Silverman calls for a military coup

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4185168/Sarah-Silverman-calls-military-coup.html

> Millionaire comedian Sarah Silverman appeared to call for a military coup in a tweet last night, as protests against far-right Breitbart editor Milo Yiannopoulos turned violent.

> 'WAKE UP & JOIN THE RESISTANCE. ONCE THE MILITARY IS W US FASCISTS GET OVERTHROWN. MAD KING & HIS HANDLERS GO BYE BYE,' Silverman wrote.

> Later she added: 'We're all gonna die sounds so dire but we are though (all gonna die).'

> Trump supporters and conservatives were quick to tear Silverman's tweet to shreds, calling for her to be arrested for treason and even using anti-Semitic rhetoric against the Jewish stand-up comedian.

Other urls found in this thread:

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/2385
youtube.com/watch?v=HHdYluNTYq8
twitter.com/SarahKSilverman/status/827013945697329152
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So who's gonna tell her the majority of servicemen voted Trump?

i want her to be guillotined and her millions given to the people

shhh, dont say anything

lock her up next

>(((Silverman)))
Every single time

At what point does this start becoming criminal? At what point do we stop letting leftists with platforms from peddling their fearmongering?

>Rich Jew is subversive towards the state, news at 11

many keks for the kike

>jews trying to rally

why do celebrities think their opinion matters? why do liberals listen to celebrities

>The military isn't mostly Trump supporters

Oh I am laffin

>Woman
>Comedian

That's the real joke here.

This could get Trump impeached

she's still hot af

kek confirms it

These Jews are out of control. It is literally the Jews behind all of this! They are using Jewish owned media to sir the whole country into a frenzy against Trump and getting all their Jewish celebrity sock puppets to speak out on it.

This is all engineered and a fraud by Jews. The only good thing is the more obvious they make it the faster people will become redpilled.

Why would a rich person care about politics?

I say "at this point".

The military HATES these pieces of shit and are extremely pro Trump.

In your dreams

I see this said all the time but is there any evidence? The Military seems to stay incredibly silent on the matter. I hope you're right. Hard to imagine the military being cucks.

Daily Reminder that every Jew is a partisan when the going gets tough. They are not loyal to democracy, nor the nation.

Was treating them like partisans really so wrong?

>Kike does kike things

Oh wow

>MY VAGINA

That dumb bitch can't even keep a man, lol. She's literally insane if she thinks there will be a military coup.

Hahahaha

>liberals think the military is anti-Trump

Wew lad, their retardation knows no bounds.

Saved. Another classic example of the metal disorder that is liberalism.

>calling for her to be arrested for treason and even using anti-Semitic rhetoric against the Jewish stand-up comedian.

Why is it phrased like this? Shouldn't arresting her for treason be the 'even'? How does someone even imply that saying mean things about Jews is worse than being arrested for treason?

>This is a linked tweet on the daily mail article.

What the hell is going on seriously. Even the news outlets are beginning to not give a shit

You lost you stupid bitch. It's called defuckingmocracy

Where have I seen this before? Really activating my almonds.

*mental

She's in no way rich. That's why she still does standup after 40 at the Chucklehut. I think I saw a couple months back, she's still renting.

Do leftists take comedians seriously now?

It's not happening.

I have friends in the Navy and they basically said that their commanding officers were letting out a sigh of relief that Hillary "Let's go to war with Russia" Clinton wasn't elected.

They all thought Obama was a spineless pussy and had zero respect for him.

>dose anti semites!

Every "celebrity hates Trump" news headline boils down to "Man/woman acts like her political opinion matters more because he/she is rich and appeared in films we like"

The military is ready to accept Trump as a fucking benevolent dictator at this point. If Trump told them to start rounding up the leftists they would do it.

I guess all of the pretty Irish ladies left for America because you have low fucking standards mate.

>8 years of politicians saying "omg kenyan muslim communist destroying america because is traitort" = ok

>comedian makes a joke that triggers trump = not ok

>MUH PERIOD AM I RIGHT GUYS?

sums up about 90% of female comedian jokes.

Comedians are actually serious and the left treat them as such, until a right-winger calls out their bullshit. Then it's back to:
>Haha, stupid right winger, I can't believe you're taking me seriously
>I'm a comedian!

They're all Jewish controlled too. You won't see them allowing Mel Gibson or Sylvester Stallone (who support Trump) speak on the matter.

> 'We're all gonna die sounds so dire but we are though (all gonna die).'

Spotted the pedophile.

isnt it great when shit sorts itself out? fuck these delusional pieces of shit

I really wish I were 10 years younger and an American citizen. I'd enlist tomorrow. No greater honour than to fight in the God Emperor's name

I think a lot of you still don't believe that Jews are behind literally everything. But if you just keep researching it will eventually become too apparent.

The military are too busy worshipping St. Mattis of Quantico

Calls who? Carson is the one who calls the generals at 3a.m., and he's with Trump.

You can join the National Guard til age 35. I want to but other priorities mean I can't.

A Jew. Renting.

0/10

Gentlemen, I believe this constitutes Treason.

Show the Jewess what we do with Traitors.

Based.

NO BRO ITS TRUMP PLAYING 4D CHESS where Sarah Silverman is actually working as a honeypot-propagator who encourages all the toxic elements of the left to declare themselves openly because they've been given the confidence from the backing of a moderately successful comedian.

After all, Comedians are often one of the greatest sources of information for leftists. So its in fact Sarah Silverman is secretly working for Donald Trump to get rid of the bad leftists, and Sarah Silverman is just a hired actor.

>living in the Friedrich Ebert Straße
Feels Patrician.

The fire, user, the fire is rising - and we have started it.

does a public calling for violent overthrow of the government via military coup count as Treason in the United States? Will she get executed by firing squad?

>tfw browsing twitter lately and seeing people I consider normie conservacucks calling for antifa and leftists to be shot and/or tried for treason
its it happening lads?

also antifa and leftists violently assaulting "alt-lite" retards and calling them nazis after they disavowed the racial portion of the movement has been the biggest 'i fucking told you so' of this year

Lets see her try and kill the president instead of telling other people to do it.

Same here desu senpai. When military tried to recruit me when I was younger I told them to fuck off. It was the Bush years and I didn't feel like dying so Israel could steal some more shekels. I would have been honored to fight under Trump though.

Sadly, he was the only acceptable spd politician in almost 150 years.

she has a body like a refrigerator with two fried eggs stapled to it

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/2385

Wait what the fuck
Since when was DailyMail a neo-Nazi newspaper
wait what the fuckk how could they share this?

>once trumps biggest fucking supporters join us we'll take down trump!

its just a coincidence!!! stop being anti-semitic

I feel like I'm in the 3rd or 2nd best timeline right now. After the one where the nazis won, of course.

>another millionaire thinks they're speaking for everyone

Fucking kikes.

give us Sersh and you can have all our kikes

nice

The face of a qter Gianna michaels, the body of Vin Diesel, shit's hot no homo

What the hell do the women in Ireland look like? Jesus, get some standards.

yeah ok m8 heres the new jew theme song

youtube.com/watch?v=HHdYluNTYq8

HOLY FUCK LOOK WHAT THE DAILY MAIL ACTUALLY ALLOWED IN THE ARTICLE

ARE WE WITNESSING THE DAWN OF A NEW ERA?

Call me ignorant, but couldn't that be seen as treason?

Or atleast punishable by federal law?

Oh right. Its a dirty kike. Nothing will happen.

KIKES EVERY SINGLE FUCKING TIME REEEEEEEE

>majority
I think you mean "vast majority." And of the 21% that voted for Clinton, they took an oath of loyalty, and only a significant minority of those would even entertain the notion.

Checked, and I think that's why he decided to run in the first place. He's got the full backing of LEO, Military and Intelligence.

If Trump gets popped at this point, all hell will break loose, literally.

Long may he reign!

Foreigners can join the US Army.

Cant fiz the too old part though.

can confirm

It is absolutely 100% punishable by federal law with a 20 year sentence.

>Whoever knowingly or willfully advocates, abets, advises, or teaches the duty, necessity, desirability, or propriety of overthrowing or destroying the government of the United States or the government of any State, Territory, District or Possession thereof, or the government of any political subdivision therein, by force or violence, or by the assassination of any officer of any such government

18 U.S. Code § 2385 - Advocating overthrow of Government

Why does no one link the Tweet? Did she delete it?

Threadly reminder to report her to the FBI as this is a clear violation of U.S. Code § 2385

Let's all do our part to make sarah silverman the funniest female comedian in history for thinking that asking the military to kill the president is a good idea.

twitter.com/SarahKSilverman/status/827013945697329152

forgot link

Isn't sedition illegal?

I know Trump is friends with Brady but is he really a Jets fan (that helmet on his display)? He's a Yankees fan so I assumed he was a Giants fan. That's how it works in NYC

Do they not realise this is how you create anti-semites?

fucking kikes arent even being subtle about it anymore.

RACE WAR NOW

Bye Sarah

Milltary doesn't fight for the government, they fight for the people and their families. In a coup or civil war senario, military will side with the majority every time.
Also maddis. He is seen by everyone in all branches as one of the great milltary leaders in this modern age. Even the most blue pilled of soliders that defect would hesitate to betray maddis .

>no DRUMPF BTFO

do you even know how to get replies?

The fact that she actually believes that she has the majority support is a YUUGE warning sign of an mental illness.
Libtards are a loud and angry minority, nothing else.

>TFW everything is propaganda

Well her grandfather was an ex-NKVD officer.. she can't help it.

Everyone here likes to ironically reference that she's a Jew, but if anything that survival mechanism conditions those people to be the grand master actors of many things in society, for their benefit in survival. Tricky issue.

Yet its also ironic because it's like a master troll, except on the grandest scales, and most people cannot see it. People complain, but if only you could properly study the issue correctly in order to actually get results that you want. Instead all you get are the desperate cries of the masses through the human expressions of freedoms, such as found here.