Why is it that the more I drink, the more Sup Forums makes sense...

Why is it that the more I drink, the more Sup Forums makes sense? Seriously - finishing my second bottle of wine here and I gotta say that you guys are alright.

Kind of interesting though - I actually don't like Trump, but goddamn when you have to choose between him and these Antifa retards the choice becomes clear. Do you figure a lot of moderates / undecided folks will start to move over to the Trump camp as the Antifa autistic screeching intensifies?

A lot of people won't pay attention until they're forced to, so yeah, so maybe. I'm more concerned with them becoming refilled on race/nation than them supporting trump. He's already president, but he's only a temporary roadblock to the demographic replacement of white peoples in our own countries at the moment.

Redpilled*

Alcohol lowers inhibitions makes you more open-minded.

When I drink whisky Sup Forums becomes one big shitpost playground.

My post was clearly not clear - I'm siding with you, not the Antifas.

Tread lightly normie, you are going to get redpilled and there is no going back.

It's a bit early to start the wine yet. Waiting another hour. Whatcha drinking?

2 sheckles have been deposited into your gaping asshole. Thanks for correcting the record!

>when you have to choose between him and these Antifa retards the choice becomes clear.
That's what did it for me, I knew the only choice was to help destroy the antifa

>Do you figure a lot of moderates / undecided folks will start to move over to the Trump camp as the Antifa autistic screeching intensifies?
100% yes, especially given the cheers amongst the most visible liberals, those being the Hollywood and musicians. I've seen some comparisons to this leading up to a "liberal tea party" in 2018, and let me tell you that they're going to have an extremely rough time getting people that far left elected anywhere that isn't directly in the northeast or California, Washington, and Oregon. With those people getting nominated, 2018 will get very, very bad for them.

It's honestly kind of deflating, because we need two strong parties for this country to function well, and it's almost as if the Democrats are two separate parties at this point. It's hard to reconcile the blue dog coal miner from Kentucky agreeing on a candidate with a hyperliberal college student, and that's what they have coming down the pipe. When push comes to shove, I have no doubt that the moderate Democrats and independents will look at this behavior and what the extremists actually want and become Republicans.

Until the Democrats get themselves in check, quit rioting, get some leadership, and most importantly CALM DOWN, they're going to lose in an unprecedented fashion in 2018, then again in 2020. It's going to get really bad.

I actually have two siblings over the age of 30 who have always been completely apolitical, but they're so disgusted with what's going on (especially people on their Facebook feeds) that they're starting to speak out against it to me, most particularly the bigotry of the left and the Democrats' refusal to accept the results of the election.

en vino veritas.

Well, it's about midnight here. I belong to a wine club, so basically I told them to send me reds, they do that, and I drink them. The one I've got right now is a Puglia Primitivo from Dominic Hentall - he's sure to be a minor person, as this wine club basically specializes in helping to fund up and coming wine makers.

Anyway it was nice - robust but not crazy heavy like some reds can be.

welcometopolnowgetout.png

I'm more of a white but I picked up a Cabernet Merlot for the wife. Sauvignon Blanc from Ontario for me. I try to go local like some utter faggot.

Nothing wrong with all of that - I like white wines as well, but desu I just don't know them as well. Anyway, I'm no expert but there are def some solid Ontario wines like Iniskillin and Pelee Island. It's cool to support local vintners bro.

Threatening war with Russia's largest ally in the middle east... how does that fit into TEH RUSSIAN AGENDA

When are you going to give up on this bullshit meme?

Trump is a 3rd generation American with ZERO TIES TO RUSSIA.

HE IS ALREADY A BILLIONAIRE.

RUSSIA HAS NOTHING TO OFFER.

Fuck off already, nobody is buying it.

Pelee island is what I got! I love Pelee Island, cool place to visit. Amazing you've had it. I've also had Inniskillin. You might like Sandbanks Vidal too.

Alright, I'll give it a try. Should admit - reason I've had that is that I'm from NB, but been in the UK for 15 years now. Back every year to visit family, they introduced me to Pelee island.

Ah fucking undercover leaf shit.
Ontario has some quality wine actually. Anything good in britbong land?

Sure - wines from anywhere else are good. Californian wines are too pricey, but we get a lot of good French and Italian wines for not too much. That said, the UK does some solid sparkling wines, but I'm not really big on that stuff.

Seriously. After the Access Hollywood tapes and the "women need to be punished for abortion" interview, even if the golden shower Papa Putin Peepee Party story was true he could say "lol ya wut about it" and it would just go away like everything else. That's why the left is so butt salt, it's because they have nothing.

drink until the redpill is comfortable then sober up and stay uberpilled.

there are a lot of centrists here that lean right now because the left is so childish and out of touch with reality. They act immaturely and irrationally, focusing only on emotion and not logic.

I'm a Trump supporter, but am pro-choice, and could careless if gays can marry or not, etc. etc.

I just want jobs, and American prosperity.